Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello you lovely ladies !!!

So you are out and about En femme,  and God forbid, are given verbal abuse!!….do you ignore and walk away, or do you stand your ground and fight back???…or maybe you are ” trolled” on cdh ( don’t ask!! )…..how would you reply??…… please keep your replies ” clean” as you can girls, I’m sure we would all like to know…grace 💋💋

IsabelB
      Lady

It would very much depend on the mood I’m in at the time.
      You’re very unlikely to change the mind of a bigot so there’s no point getting into any real exchange, so I’d quite probably just ignore them or maybe, at most, I’d reply with a comment and promptly walk off.  As for a comment – whatever comes to mind at the time, but maybe something like ‘Are you always this stupid, or are you just practicing?’
      On line, much the same!

Isabel x

I prefer a deflection, if I’m in the mood for retaliating to retards who can’t keep their opinions to themselves, such as “It’s OK, darling, you’re not my type anyway”, or the one that confuses them all “I’m not a real woman.”. Maybe, if I’m feeling like a put down, then “I’m sorry you feel that way, I hope you feel better soon”.

Depends on the comment and scenario.

Most times it’s best to act like the comment couldn’t possibly be aimed at you, and that you’re too involved in your own business to take any notice.

This winds some of them right up, but because you’re not taking any notice, they can’t justify any action.

Those sort of comments tend to be few and far between, and are significantly outweighed by the numbers of nice comments, so no big deal.

Opinions are like the proverbial part of the anatomy. Everyone has one, and not everyone’s is worth airing in public.

Love Laura

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve gotten cat calls, compliments, professions of love, invitations to feel real good and remarks about how they would like to be between my legs. I usually ignore them and keep walking. That’s where having carefully chosen locations to go out in become important.

I’ve had as few aggressive pursuers, but fortunately I was able to escape them  before I had to resolve a real problem.

Anonymous

Well I just pay no attention to the person with the mouth, I am quite able to defend myself if required to do so, but I find many who get no reply often give up.
      Same on here delete or block, once you bite they will keep on and on. Silence or no response is often a better weapon to ignorance.
      Like I said if they want to get physical they are indeed in for a surprise, they certainly will not be expecting.
      One thing I will say is do not put up with any continuing bullying from anyone, tell someone, or the appropriate authorities, because these cowards hide behind your silence and fear.

Anonymous

Grace sweetie, great to see you back in the swing my darling.
      Hugs Amanda xx

Anonymous

Thanks Amanda…your reply was exactly as I expected….and I am @feelingreat, thanks to girls on here like you…grace ❤️

Anonymous

Grace sweetie, stay safe.
      Love Amanda 💋

Stevie65
      Lady

They say silence is golden but it is topped when you just smile at them while they make a fool of themselves.

My other response is… you better be absolutly perfect before you judge others…

Sometimes a good throat punch shuts them up quickly…..

I still like to just be silent and smile….

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie!!…..while I do not condone violence…is a throat punch similar to a ” miss piggy”…hayyyyy – Yah …xx

If administered with a high level of proficiency. “Deadly”.

Anonymous

Stevie sweetie, be careful what you say, any direct attack on a person throat is classed as deadly force by a court as it can kill. This type of action is the last resort should your life be in danger,and the only time it’s acceptable in a court for self defense.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Perhaps I’m just fortunate, but I have never had any kind of abuse, or a bad reaction to anyone I’ve told, or who has noticed.

I would likely try to deescalate the situation, and get the hell out as fast as possible.

Amy

Most of the time I try and just ignore the stupid people (people who just have to think they are the center of the world), and go on my way.  But, some people just won’t or can’t let things go.  My first come back is not very offensive, but if it goes beyond that, it degenerates pretty quickly:

“No matter how big of a hammer I use, I just cannot pound common sense into stupid people.”  If that doesn’t get them to see the futility of trash talking me, then…

“God wasted a perfectly good a**hole when he put teeth in yours.”

I’ll stop there as they tend to go as low as the person harassing me.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Paula honey…..that is very funny!!

Grace xx

I’ve never had that issue out. Sorry. I do think killing them with kindness, and not fueling a fire is the best course of action.

-SR-

i have been luck enough not to be in that situation.  If i am i expect i would just walk away.  There are many cruel people (insecure?) not sure if i should respond in kind or better to just pity them and hope they go away.  Too much hate in the world it makes me sad sometimes.

hugs.

suzette

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“Hope the operation is a success” (to reconnect “your rear end” with the “outlet”.)

Cos whats coming out of your mouth is     s……….t

I hope I cleaned that up enough…..

Caty

Anonymous

Caty

Short, sweet and to the point…..cleaned to perfection…grace xx

If i was in a happy and content mood i would just totally ignore the remark and continue on , that then leaves anyone else around wondering who, it is talking to. If my mood was up in the higher percentages i would probably let the rant finish and then say, if it was a male , something like ,I see you have left him at home today! and if female ,you will get long life battery’s over in that shop there . Pyxx.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

” My bust size is probably higher than your I.Q. ” is the first thought that would come to mind ….. his buddies would be laughing – assuming they have a sense of humor.🙄

Stevie

Suzette, I do believe that most of us girls do try to first ignore ‘Them’ and keep on going, which works the vast majority of the time.  But there are always going to be the ones who cannot shut up and let people be, especially if they have had even one drink of liquid courage.  Those self-chosen few are the ones that we must defend ourselves from, verbally or more if it comes down to it.  Thankfully, I believe those types are on some endangered species list somewhere finally.  They will never be totally gone, but they are becoming fewer in number.

PaulaF

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Here’s another one, but meant more on the humorous side

When I’m offered something I dont particularly want, I’ll ask the giver, “what’s the second prize?”

EG I’ve been a keen Australian wine drinker for decades, love my full bodied cabernet’s and shiraz’s

Offering me a Pinot Noir will elicit the above response before the cap comes off the “Ribena” (aka the PN)

You can double that if someone offers me a 10 buck chain store bra and panties. This girl does not dress cheap…

LOL

Caty

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?