Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Marg Produe
      Lady
      Registered On: March 16, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 334

Hi Flora,  I have small breasts and always wear a bra daily.  If I don’t my shape looks weird and saggy.  I also have pencil eraser nipples which not only don’t lie flat but will chaff, headlight  and hurt if they aren’t protected.  I usually just wear an off the shelf beige Maidenform T-Shirt underwire bra without any forms.  If I’m glamming up or the outfit demands it, I will wear a Maidenform Underwire Pushup bra.  This is what has worked for me for years, but like JJ said you have to find what works for you and your body.  For me it is important to not look strange and to be comfortable.  This combination works for me and I go through my days not even knowing that I’m wearing a bra.  It goes on it the morning and off at night just like my shoes.  If I find myself thinking about my bra it’s usually because something is wrong, like a hook or thread poking out and then it’s time to adjust or replace it.  It took me a few years to find the right combinations for my body and I hope that you can also find what’s perfect for you.    Marg

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 1779

No I don’t NEED to wear a bra but I LOVE wearing one daily and do.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Sara Cousins
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 30, 2022
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 146

Hi again Flora.
      Don’t know if I gave you this post already but I was surprised by my doctor (Who is Filopino female)

I just answered this to another member so here’s answer again. I am 73 and I got the biggest surprise when I went to my doctors for something else and I got brave and asked her about my man boobs which are a very nice and firm size “C” cup and whether I should maybe be wearing a bra so they don’t sag like I have seen some men’s and I near hit the floor when she said if you are comfortable wearing a bra it would probably be a good idea because they will eventually sag if they don’t have help and support just like a woman’s.
      Still wear drab over top though and guess that won’t change
      Sara

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Holly Morris
      Lady
      Registered On: April 15, 2022
      Topics: 104
      Replies: 280

Hi Flora. what a great question!

For many of us, the need to wear a bra is more often the desire to wear a bra. I’m a natural B cup, so I don’t need to, but I definitely want to and do so as often as possible. For me, a bra is the one item of lingerie that doesn’t have a counterpart in the male world, so I always feel more feminine when I wear one. Plus, I love how my bras fit and the feel of wearing bras!

But in answer to your question, I’d suggest that if your breasts are big enough to need to wear a bra, you do so. The bottom line is that bras are designed to support our breasts so that they don’t sag and we’re more comfortable, which (to me at least) makes sense in your situation. If you’re concerned at all about your bra showing under your male clothes, there are different styles and fabrics that are less obvious than others. I’d suggest going to a store like Macy’s (they’re very T-friendly) and ask a professional bra fitter for help and suggestions. Plus, it’s so much fun having a real woman help you pick out bras!

Hugs,

Holly

Roberta Broussard
      Baroness
      Registered On: July 20, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 494

I don’t need to unless I’m bouncing around the yard cutting grass. However, i do so love wearing one.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lorraine Lowry
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 2, 2023
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 48

Need no, desire always. Own AAA to C use a filler as needed. Don’t always sleep in one.

Wendy Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: July 13, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 13

Hi yes the fact that you develop naturally intrigues me, haveing read the forum, any really good advice would be appreciated, i do have small breasts but would love bigger ones
      Thanks WEndy

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1041

Hi Flora

I find wireless more comfortable, and have no need for the extra support a wired bra gives. A padded one helps if I am wearing anything which may show a little cleavage. And always wear a sports bra when out running.
      Can I ask how you have been developing them naturally to produce such evident results?

B x

Flora Smith
        Lady
        Registered On: November 2, 2022
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 3

Bianca,

I knew I wanted fuller/bigger breasts the first time I put in a bra.  I did a lot of research about breast development in men and started my journey.  I started massaging my breasts daily (and still do). I’ve used Naturaful breast enlargement cream…did that for a little over 6 months.  Their theory is that the natural estrogen in the cream will promote mammary cell growth.  I’ve also taken supplements like fenugreek and saw palmetto to hopefully increase estrogen in my body chemistry while blocking testosterone.  Probably the next best thing to full fledged hormone therapy.  Also, I think genetics has played a role.  My mother had large breasts so it could be in my dna.  I can now respectfully fill a c cup bra.  Like most men and some women, my breasts are wide set.  So I find that a wider band bra as well as underwires push the girls front and center.  A push up bra is my ultimate choice, but at this point in my development, impossible to hide with any male shirt that I wear.  I do usually wear a push up bra when I dress femme.  It gives me the cleavage I so desire.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Leah
      Baroness
      Registered On: June 13, 2018
      Replies: 410

need no, want/desire…Yes!  I, as many of us here love the feeling of wearing a bra or bralette. but the problem with wearing a bra under our clothes is that the straps and back hook as well as the padded cups make it evident that we are wearing one.  Thank god for who ever came up the bralette!

Cece X
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2020
      Topics: 42
      Replies: 186

I have small but sagging moobs. I hope they get bigger over time. They do look nice in a bralette. I do not need to wear a bra, but I sure enjoy wearing one!

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 629

I am a full time girl, so wearing my bras is also a full time item of apparel. At this point in my life I have natural ‘B’ cup breasts but use breast forms to give me a boost to my bust.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Tracy H
      Lady
      Registered On: August 13, 2022
      Replies: 13

Happy New Year,

I love wearing my bras. I have natural large b or small c cup breasts. I find that Bali minimizers in 44c work really well for me. If you look on Macy’s website you will see a couple of reviews I have written for these bras. I also have a few Playtex wireless bras that I really wearing. They are very comfortable and give me proper support.

I feel so much more pulled together when I have on a bra.

Tracy

Katherine Leigh
      Lady
      Registered On: February 19, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 58

I don’t need to wear a bra, but I do so anyway and always love the experience.

ChloeC
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 673

Hi Flora, well to directly answer your question, my (natural) boobs are there, but small enough that I don’t have to wear a bra. And there are times when I’m dressed in something appropriate and don’t wear one, like a swimsuit, especially a two piece some years ago or on rare occasion a tank.  And I have silicone inserts, so I most often use those – with a bra, of course. But there have been times when I’ve worn a smaller bra with just my man boobs, when I want to have nothing ‘unnatural’ about me.  I then do wear underwire as I think it supports me a little better.  But I haven’t tried too many other kinds.

Hugs, ChloëC

J J
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 478

I suggest you do want any woman would do, go to a store and try on bras to find what works best for you in your current state of development. What style of bra I or anybody else is irrelevant to your build and development. wear what works for you and that you like. A bra fitter can help immensely, but ultimately it comes down to you. It is your choice.

Stephaniewy
      Lady
      Registered On: September 24, 2021
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 237

Flora I dont physically need to wear one, but sometimes I just have to slip one on for peace of mind.  And some times the need is so great that my breast ache until I put it on.  Would love to know how your increasing in size “naturally”

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1398

I have enough to make a nice cleavage and always wear a bra with a silicone booster. I use underwire but that is my choice and wear it the whole day with no issues. I would look into the possibility of having a bra fitting and see what you feel comfortable in.

Sara Cousins
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 30, 2022
        Replies: 146

Hi Angela
        I just answered this to another member so here’s answer again. I just copied and pasted it.
        I wear my different colors and assortments of panties every day. I threw out all my man panties. I wear my bra’s every day and much easier in the winter too.
        I find now that I don’t feel right if I don’t at least have my panties and bra on. I am 73 and I got the biggest surprise when I went to my doctors for something else and I got brave and asked her about my man boobs which are a very nice and firm size “C” cup and whether I should maybe be wearing a bra so they don’t sag like I have seen some men’s and I near hit the floor when she said if you are comfortable wearing a bra it would probably be a good idea because they will eventually sag if they don’t have help just like a woman’s.
        Still wear drab over top though and guess that won’t change
        Sara

Rhonda Lee
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: September 29, 2021
          Replies: 190

I’m sure that response to needing to wear a bra made your day!! To be told I NEEDED to wear one and would be better off doing so would sure make mine. That gives a perfect answer to anyone inquiring “My doctor prescribed it for me, feeling it medically necessary.”

Julianna Frances
      Lady
      Registered On: July 29, 2022
      Replies: 88

I have small boobs, i don’t feel like i need to wear one, but i do find a bra helpful with bounce. I wear one almost every day, usually a lightly padded underwire bra.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador
      Registered On: November 26, 2017
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 230

I’d love to be in your situation, Flora. If you don’t mind, could you tell me what you’re doing to develop them “naturally”?

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Flora Smith
        Lady
        Registered On: November 2, 2022
        Replies: 3

Dawn,

I did a lot of reading about natural breast development.  I tried Naturaful Breast enlargment cream at first…used it for at least 6 months…religiously every day.  I also massaged my breasts every day.  I’m not sure what caused it, but they started getting bigger.  I then tried supplements like fenugreek and saw palmetto.  They seemed to have the least amount of side effects.  I’ve been thinking more and more about trying pueraria mirifica, but am concerned a little about the side effects.  I continue to massage my breasts religiously every day.  My last measurement showed a difference of 4” between my band size and my breast size.  Most charts show a D, but a C fits me better at this point.  I do try to wear a bra as often as I can get away with it.  I’m still pretty much closeted with my dressing….but the desire never goes away and I’m thankful for that.

Roberta Broussard
          Baroness
          Registered On: July 20, 2020
          Topics: 7
          Replies: 494

Remarkable experience, I just placed an order for this cream and the patches. I’m hopeful for positive results.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily Alt
      Hostess
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 1265

I’ve been on HRT about 16 months.  My boobs are small enough that I don’t always wear a bra.  When I do it’s an underwire or a sports bra.

/EA

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.