Do you shave or trim your Privates

This topic contains 180 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  Roxanne Lanyon 2 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 24

Hi everyone yes I shave all over especially my privates as it feel so clean and smooth when finished, I am lucky my arms and legs only need doing once a week and I have no beard shadow being very fair haired.

Bronwyn 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 7, 2016
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 64

I am totally shaved from my neck down. I use a 3 bladed hand shaver. Takes me an hour to do a good job.

Just feels so lovely when i am done.

Laura 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 8, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 23

I try to keep everything smooth as I can. Although I do notice in certain areas that I get ingrown hairs really easy so I try to keep those spots trimmed and close as I can and shave the rest.

Rochelle Mooney 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 27, 2016
    Replies: 125

Always shaved, from the neck down.

Rochelle

Roan B 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 14, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 71

Ive kept it 100% clean shaved since my early 20s. Only recently however, I just started laser hair removal down there (as well as other places) and I’m close to having my privates being completely hair free. I love the smooth look and feel, especially when slipping into some soft, silky underwear.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Franfem 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 29, 2017
    Replies: 5

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”>Martine  Hello and welcome fro Noagara Falls N.Y. I have been a closet x dresser for many years, was caught by daughter that she seen a pic of me I forgot to put away but that…</span>

Maria Troup 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 40

Yes I do I shave everything I like to be very smooth

Jennifer Schmidt 
    Registered On: December 27, 2017
    Replies: 3

I shave my bikini line but not my privates I trim it

joanne Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 2, 2018
    Replies: 13

Hi Jenna, thanks for the reply. Yes my wife is open minded. We have been together many year and she know I have a kinky side. At times she had let me go see a dom to let me play out my kinky. I have beens surpised how open she is to this interest of mine, Yesterday she helped me pick out on line some short skits and open back and front pantyhose, I like to feel slutty. It is wonderful to have a spouse who is willing to come along with me to explore CDressing. At the moment this is something between us, I clean the house in bra and panties. The feeling of wearing womans clothes which make me feel sexy which is a new feeling for me as a man. I am curious to see how I might look as woman, with makeup, wig etc. I am in reasonable shape and I think I have a nice butt. It might be fun for her and I to go out as woman. I told her last night you have a husband you may now get a girlfriend too. I am not attracted to men at all. I do not feel like a woman. I do find very arousing picture of CD, I don’t see crossdressers as men but woman.

Thanks for posting on the Forum
    Hugs
    Joanne

Stephanie Bass 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2017
    Replies: 14

I switch on and off shaving.  I do keep it trimmed always even though I Love the feel of clean shaven.  I even found the trimmer at Walmart and today I go back smooth thank you.

Cloé (CC) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 9, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 133

I epilate everything from the neck down.

Sandrajane Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 22, 2017
    Replies: 6

Yes I usually trim mine to just a little line

Come dress with me

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 130

I shave it all off and it feels great.

karley delaware

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 130

I shave it all off and feels great.

karley delaware

Penny 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2016
    Replies: 60

Of course! I shave from head to toe at the moment, leaving just the bikini area neatly trimmed. In the past, I didn’t shave my arms, but I just recently did that for the first time in more than thirty years. I am currently trying to come up with an explanation for keeping it that way through next summer. Normally, I would let my leg hair grow back during the late spring. This last spring I didn’t, but didn’t wear shorts during the summer either. I love the way I look without all that hair. Frankly, it takes years off my appearance, at least from the neck down.

Viewing 15 replies - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account