• This topic has 41 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

Simple enough.  What’s your attitude to passing water when visiting the toilet?

I’m definitely a sitter. unless it’s a totally out of order toilet cubicle.

Marti xxx

I don’t always sit.  If I’m out of the home and dressed, then yes, I’ll sit.  But at home I don’t always sit, even when wearing a skirt or dress.  And I’ll sometimes sit in guy mode too.  I just find that if I sit, when I stand up again there is just a little more when I stand back up.  Sometimes I’ll finish standing, other times I may squat, to finish up.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Very interesting question, Marti.  I’ll be interested to see how much attention it gets.

As for me, now that I’m getting older, for various physical reasons, it’s easier and far more convenient for me to sit.  If only the upright version is available, and nature calls, well, I do what needs to be done.  However, it would be interesting to find out if for the various size bowls, if when standing, there is any ‘splash back’. It may be small but I suspect there is, thus sitting to me any way is probably a far more sanitary situation.  And for men’s rooms, with the upright, I suspect there’s a lot more, especially around the feet and shoes.  No thanks.

Funny story, not that long ago, I took my youngish grandson to a county park with interesting playground equipment, which he enjoyed but he told me he had to…, well, we head right on over to the park facility (reasonably decent, solid construction and vacant) where the one stall was taped shut, so only the upright.  He had never dealt with one before and there was a humorous moment or two as I had to show him.  Nuff said.

I usually sit when I’m at home or at work, I always wear panties and pantyhose so sitting is necessary when pulling everything back up – can’t very well do that at the urinal LOL 🙂
      When I’m out in guy mode and have to pee I will use the urinal in the men’s room.

We do have an advantage over females in this area and I’m thankful for that.

I do prefer to sit and pee and when I’m dressed I will always sit to pee.

I will never sit on a toilet out in public if I don’t have to. I really feel sorry for females who have no choice.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

It is nice to have an option, especially in public restrooms, lol.

If I’m out and I’m just wearing jeans or maybe some shorts  I may stand , but other than that , I will sit every time.  It’s obviously far easier to just lift up my dress or skirt and pull down my tights and panties , or if I’m wearing say, denim overalls (dungerees) ,  go to a cubical and sit.- Same with leggings

Anonymous
      Lady

Always sit except in public restrooms. When I know I’ll have to use public urinals I wear a feminine pad to keep my panties clean.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I’ve started equating sitting with femininity. I hope to get to the point to where I would only stand if I’m out and need to find a tree!

Gwyn

When in male mode then do as males do.  When in female mode then Requal will sit.

I am sitter. To me it is subtle but definite expression of my new life choice. I underdress femme

Joan2B

Yes, but with a caveat.

Had recent surgery down there.  Before the surgery, I would go sitting down, reason being it would keep me somewhat tied to my feminine self even if I dressed drab.

Now after surgery, it is more of a necessity because I don’t want to make a mess at home when standing.

In public thought, it is stand only as I am anal about sitting on public toilets unless it is an absolute #2.

I always sit at home, but in a public restroom I avoid the cubicle if possible (my wife says to hover) and when I use a urinal I make sure my shoe laces are off the floor and stand back as far as I need to to stay out of the mess.

I often sit, but mainly because I like a sit down 🙂

Cerys

Usually sit to pee so I can pull my panties down.  Also get to peek at my painted toes.  Makes me feel girly

Brielle
      Lady

I always sit at home or in hotels, friends’ and relatives’ homes and such whether I’m en femme or not. In gas station or public men’s bathrooms, I don’t sit unless absolutely necessary, since the seats are usually not very inviting. One of the many reasons I dislike being a male. I know I can’t change genetics or birth sex, but I want to get as far away from it as possible!

I always sit. A side benefit is that my fiancé never encounters a seat left up.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

99% of the time yes, public restrooms no.

public restrooms 😱

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
      Jenna
      Lady

Yes I always do. Mother taught me that if I wanted to dress and be a girl, do it right.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Marti,

I absolutely do pee sitting down, don’t all the girls? 🙂

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I find that sitting makes me feel more femme.

I do that 80% of the time now.

If I’m in a hurry or in a men’s room(who wants to sit in there?!) I stand.

So, I prefer to sit…

xoxo

Rayna

No I don’t, but I really ought to as my aim is terrible. Darn thing has a mind of it’s own.

That reminds me, it’s about time I repainted the bathroom.

Anonymous

Thanks Ami, you’re the first to raise that inconvenient observation 😉 It was definitely a plus for me when I switched to sitting.

Marti xxx

Cece X
        Lady

Thanks, Amy. I got a good chuckle from your response.

Hi Marti as stike one up for me also at home as Stephanie always a sitter never been out as a woman so ?? but as a drab hubby at work i have to stand most of the time anyhow..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Home and at work yes and at ny 2nd job that actually finances my dressing and I dress while I am there too I  am lucky enough to be the only one here so I use the ladies restroom as well…but other public resrooms not a chance..to many dudes can’t lift the seat and or have bad aim!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Almost always at home or outside whether in male mode or femme.

Amy

after reading this one looks like im one of the few who stand to pee lol i like feeling girly but i will hike my skirt pull it out and pee standing

Cece X
        Lady

I am with you, Kelly. I have no intention of prolonging the bathroom experience. I only dress at home, so no one sees but me. I pull up the dress, hike down the panties just a bit, do the deed as quickly as possible and move on. When underdressing outside my home, I do the same as most guys. I really do not like sitting on a public toilet unless absolutely necessary.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Cece X.
      Pumped
      Lady

I often sit, at least at home, I have been sitting longer than I have been dressing!. In public rest rooms I stand as I really don’t want to sit in most public restrooms as they can be filthy!
      Sitting at home means I don’t have to think about it and worry about my aim.

I’ve sat all my conscious life!

Jasmine
      Lady

More and more I found that I started to sit I don’t know if it’s because of my mind starting  shift more towards being a woman but personally I really do not like urinals and as far as using public restrooms I make sure when I go out to keep me the little personal disinfectant wipes so I can at least clean it before I sit down

Harriette
      Lady

Sit, have for decades. Once I realised how unsanitary it is to pee standing up, I never stood up again, even in public washrooms. (There, you have to protect yourself, though.)

With all of the splashing going on, I thought that it was inconsiderate to the person cleaning the toilet area, too. Less work for me.

I get a fem feeling especially when dressed, hiking skirts up or sliding leggings and panties down and being able to look down at my painted toes, of course the wipe at the end before getting everything back in place for me it is a nice process.

I always sit at home to keep the toilet clean but I do find I get a better empty standing and will sometimes finish off standing. In public I always sit. I wear women’s jeans and panties. Most women’s jeans I find either do not have a front zip and if they do it is too short for the necessary maneuver. Also panties do not have a fly so if using a urinal you must drop jeans and panties low enough to do the job and expose your butt, which is not good in a public restroom, and the bottom of your jeans can touch the usually dirty/wet floor. Ugh! Best, Marlene.

Sit, in the handicapped stall, medical necessity as well as life choice .

When at home I sit 99% of the time.  In public I stand for convenience and cleanliness reasons.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Same. I clean my own toilet so I might as well make my life cleaner and easier. No need to aim is a great bonus.

I would if out in public dressed as a woman, but in private, standing to pee is the only male priveledge.  If you’re stuck with a peepee, you might as well use it.

Anonymous
      Duchess

Iv actually have been sitting before I started dressing. At home mostly. Public I do stand if needed.

Anonymous

Hi Jillian,

I’m not sure, I’ve trawled back 6 months worth of poll threads, and can’t find a similar poll, I could have missed it, of course. I find myself increasingly unwilling to use male urinals. It’s kind of strange, it seems there’s an ‘attitude’ developing within me. I just wondered how others felt.

Marti xxx

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?