• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jackie
      Ambassador

I personally have found out that I have family that have or had strong ties to the drag scene and gay communities in the past and present that crossdressed or were drag queens long ago. I have also learned that a couple of other cousins are gay. Perfect, I’m learning more each day why or how I began my life with being a gay crossdresser and later drag queen! So now I’m curious if anyone else here has had similar or exact scenarios.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

2 or 3 years ago My nephew came out as trans.  This is not what pushed me back into CD after over 30 years of almost no CD.  This desire has been with me almost all my 66 years.  Unfortunately my now niece is very shy and does not share this part of herself easily.

Sandy

Hi Jakie

I do Know of one member that is gay, not really spoken about in my family

Hugs Paula

Amy Myers
      Baroness

To the best of my knowledge no one has crossdressed or been involved in the drag scene. However, most of my family is quite conservative, so I can imagine that if one had these urges, I think they would be been very closeted with them.

Amy

My father was actually kind of famous about his transition (no, I’m not divulging who it was). The interesting thing is I started down the path loooooonnnnnggg before anyone had ANY idea about dad’s interest.

Anonymous

I don’t know of anyone in my family who cross-dresses, but I do wonder whether or not I am the only one.

Kimmie
      Lady

Not to my knowledge, though my family tends to be more girl-heavy than boy-heavy so there are fewer persons n the pool.

I have a question for T.J. Byron. Why would you expect people on CDH, who have voluntarily identified themselves as CD, etc., to be less than fully honest about whether others in their families are also?

My father and my uncle were both crossdressers. my sister helped me start and I have enjoyed crossdressing most of my life. I just learned my nephew is also A crossdresser he has two sisters  , I don’t  know his story and my sister has never said anything about it so I can only wonder about it.

My father was a CD. I found out when I was probably 12 or 13. I had been crossdressing since I was 4 or 5.  He learned that I was when I was a teenager. We never once spoke of it.

-Jen

Anonymous

My parents had just two sons, and we both crossdressed. I took it all the way though. Sadly he joined the 27 club.

Karen Spudet
      Baroness

Well  I have to say that I know of one cousin who is gay, and the family tolerates it when he is around. Also have a granddaughter that is lesbian. As for the rest most are very conservative republicans.

Anonymous
      Lady

Long ago I had a nephew who was gay but hanged himself when a teenager. I’ve been told there is a niece who is a lesbian and I know a daughter of one of my in-laws is openly lesbian living with her “wife”. My family is very conservative and overly religious so if anyone else is kinky its deep in the closet. None of them know of my life long habits but I think they suspect.

I think I am the Lone Ranger in my family. And they all think I am a macho take charge and take no crap from anyone guy. Which I am but…. If they only knew Michelle.

Emily
      Lady

I had a younger brother who I believe was CD and gay. He told me once when he was drunk that our mother helped in doing it. He said she even bought him his first set of breast forms! My wife was present at the time of this conversation and knew nothing of my crossdressing at the time.  Sadly, he died of cancer before I got the chance to talk to him more about it.

Also, my son is gay. He was actually kicked out of the army years ago for being gay. He works at a gay club in Raleigh, NC.
      Thanks for the question!

Anonymous

I guess my niece, she’s MtF trans. I don’t know if there is or was anyone else besides us. I assume so though.

— Abbie 🥰

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?