- This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- September 19, 2020 at 7:08 am #385193JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 122Has thanked: 230 timesBeen thanked: 397 times
I personally have found out that I have family that have or had strong ties to the drag scene and gay communities in the past and present that crossdressed or were drag queens long ago. I have also learned that a couple of other cousins are gay. Perfect, I’m learning more each day why or how I began my life with being a gay crossdresser and later drag queen! So now I’m curious if anyone else here has had similar or exact scenarios.
- September 21, 2020 at 8:23 pm #386210AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
My parents had just two sons, and we both crossdressed. I took it all the way though. Sadly he joined the 27 club.
- September 21, 2020 at 6:34 pm #386175Jennifer McCrennaughParticipantRegistered On: July 18, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 129Has thanked: 2265 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
- September 21, 2020 at 5:16 pm #386153T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 225Has thanked: 1583 timesBeen thanked: 766 times
Thanks for the question.
My example…no one in my families have Ever known about my CDing . Reason?
Repercussions of spouses , kin folk walking away, financial business ruins of the embarrassment from exposure.
Those in are families in this day & age are living openly LGBTQ + LIVES . It has been over the past 3 decades.
Honesty is not even gotten from our highest government leaders.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 21, 2020 at 4:41 pm #386147sarasue olsonParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 22Replies: 167Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 766 times
My father and my uncle were both crossdressers. my sister helped me start and I have enjoyed crossdressing most of my life. I just learned my nephew is also A crossdresser he has two sisters , I don’t know his story and my sister has never said anything about it so I can only wonder about it.
- September 21, 2020 at 11:50 am #386040KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 186Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 692 times
Not to my knowledge, though my family tends to be more girl-heavy than boy-heavy so there are fewer persons n the pool.
I have a question for T.J. Byron. Why would you expect people on CDH, who have voluntarily identified themselves as CD, etc., to be less than fully honest about whether others in their families are also?
- September 20, 2020 at 8:40 pm #385819Stephanie GreenParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 92Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 412 times
- September 20, 2020 at 8:23 pm #385811Jennifer GraceParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
- September 20, 2020 at 7:20 pm #385792Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1040Has thanked: 2659 timesBeen thanked: 2468 times
To the best of my knowledge no one has crossdressed or been involved in the drag scene. However, most of my family is quite conservative, so I can imagine that if one had these urges, I think they would be been very closeted with them.
- September 20, 2020 at 6:38 pm #385782
- September 20, 2020 at 3:33 pm #385745Sandy JaysonParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 199Has thanked: 500 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
2 or 3 years ago My nephew came out as trans. This is not what pushed me back into CD after over 30 years of almost no CD. This desire has been with me almost all my 66 years. Unfortunately my now niece is very shy and does not share this part of herself easily.
- September 19, 2020 at 9:18 am #385262T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 225Has thanked: 1583 timesBeen thanked: 766 times
I don’t know if folks will be honest on this one. You and I both know, statistics will bear out that the answer would be” Yes”.
In my family there are gay, lesbian couples, no one has admitted to CDing or drag.
Thanks for asking.I am very proud of all my family and especially those who are truthfully living as they wish.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.