Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

I am sorry to hear about the pending demise of Dorothy Perkins if only because the first pair of proper grown up knickers I ever wore were the DP ones my Sister lent me. I remember those panties with much pleasure and love. On the other hand my wife handed me four pairs of knickers and two bras this morning which she had bought from M&S but didn’t like so swings and roundabouts as they say 😀

Anonymous

Sad to say, the group also includes Evans who cater for us girls who are, er, not quite as trim as we once were!

Anonymous

I’ve known ” dotty pees” all my life, it’s very sad

Grace 😭

I know, right?

Dorothy Perkins is/was a wonderful source of lovely shoes in good sizes and sensibly priced every day wear – I am really going to miss it. 😥

On a more mercenary level, retailers like Debenhams are currently selling their DP stock at 50% off.

I saw it first… 🤩

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura, I don’t know what you’ve done but since its closure has been announced, there’s now a queue to get on to its Web site!

Same goes for Debenhams – they’ve announced that they’re folding.

This has just got scary.

Love Laura

I loved their tall range, just bought a biker jacket from that range last month. Will miss the store.

❤️B

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Susan
      I also share your disappointment as being only 5ft 4in DP was a site that I regularly looked at for Petite dresses as there would always be some at sale price with hemline above the knee in Size 18.
      Rachel

Siobhan
      Lady

It is a loss.  I had bought a couple of biker jackets (different colours) from them this year since coming out.  🙁

I have a sudden urge to watch Are You Being Served now.

Anonymous

Naughty step….do not pass go, do not collect £200…..

Anonymous

Grace, which can’t now be spent in DPs!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?