Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

I have always been interested in the meanings of my dreams, not your Freudian stuff. Moreover the ideas that Carl Jung presented and the concept of the self.

I have noticed (or perhaps recognised l) more recently that the floating point of my gender seems to play out in my dreams. Whereby I will have lots of conflict or argument filled dreams with female figures in my dreams, then find myself feeling grumpy and miserable (my male mode).

Following this there is a period of anxiety dreams, i.e being late for work or an exam or performance.

Then dreams of a more romantic nature, as if embracing my femme side and my mood and energy returns to a more positive and cheery disposition.

Not sure if this will make sense to anyone else, but thought I would share 🙂 😘

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi  Tj………… I’ve had dreams were I am the girl my mother wanted me to be and my name IS karley.   I would be short at 5.2, petite build with long slightly curly hair to the small of my back.  Some dreams I am helping mom with the dishes talking about a boy I think likes me…………..or she’s brushing my hair .I would help her with housework, the laundary and keep the” boys” under control.  Other times I am helping my brother change the plugs, and motor oil in dad’s truck and quizzes me on the varies components of the engine. Another time I as working with my dad on his gardening job, walking the customers dog, cleaning up the poop, while he mowed and trimmed the lawn. I would rake up any leaves……….and at days end on the drive home he would sing folk songs and teach me so I could sing along……….

This seems so mundane………….the reality was much much different, painful and lonely……………………………..karley

Thanks for sharing your dreams. I believe that every character in our dreams are reflections of ourselves, so should not be taken too literally.

These are not mundane images at all, sounds like your unconscious wandering and enjoying the freedom that dreaming can offer us.

Somewhere there will be something besides the lonely thoughts, something that will comfort and provide you with knowledge and strength x

Anonymous

Dreams are a favorite topic of mine! When I was married to my first wife, she was cheating on me and I was trying to save my marriage. One night I had a dream that I was on a train, I walked thru the cars with my suitcase to the caboose. Then I threw my suitcase off the back of the train and watched it hit the tracks as the train kept going. After that dream I realized that it was time to let the marriage go.

One of my previous places of employment, I had a terrible manager. He was critical of everyone, all the time. It made my life miserable! I spent a couple years in therapy talking about him. I found out another coworker was seeing the same therapist for the reason! I found a new job and I am so glad that I left that place! Now several years later, I will have a dream now and then that I am back at the place of employment and that old manager is chasing me thru the building. I am not sure what to analyze, but I think that I was traumatized by that manager!

When I was 19 years old, my father died unexpectedly. He was very distant emotionally and I never quite bonded with him. Every night for 2 years after he passed away, he was in my dreams and we were doing things like in a rowboat fishing. I think the dreams were my attempt in my mind to finally bond with him even though he was gone.

When I started puberty, probably about 13 years old, I started having dreams that I was a teenage girl and having sex with guys. I was scared of those dreams and thought maybe I was gay, but I also liked girls and didn’t find guys attractive. That was in the 1970’s and I never thought I could ever tell another person about those dreams. I think these dreams were my secret desire to be female. Once in a while now as an adult, I will have a dream that I am a woman. I now wish they would happen more often!

Wow some fascinating examples!  In jungian dream Analysis the mode of transport in your dreams reflects your conscious attitude, a train is a direct a-b transport, so the dream reflects that your mind had already determined a direct cause of action.

Water is also interesting in dreams as this reflects your emotions or unconscious mind, i.e calm is serene and choppy or stormy turmoil or angst. The boat on water reflects your attitude riding your unconscious self towards a goal, if water is calm this suggests balance within yourself.

With buildings try and recall what floor you were in and the state of the building, as highup in a building suggests ego hiding from ‘what lies below’ whereas lower down is the ego or conscious mind trying to understand or reach the unconscious.

And now over to Bob with the weather reports 😂

Sorry I babbled away 🤣

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?