Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls

Its been a while since I posted, but the urge to dress and indulge in femininity has become so strong lately that my dreams have become consumed with it. In a couple of recent dreams, aspects of dressing, or a desire to, have popped up. In one, I just couldn’t quite access the clothing I desired, it was constantly kept out of reach in strange and abstract ways.

Last night, I had a really powerful dream where I did dress, and in public. I was wearing a pastel pink skirt and blazer, over a white top, and was going to receive an award at what felt like a college or university ceremony. I was sat feeling extremely self conscious, not least about the fact I’d failed to shave my legs. As is often the case with dreams, my face was entirely obscured to me, so I have no idea whether I’d done my makeup. I walked up to collect my award in heels, which had slid off before while I was sitting down. I remember being so panicked about getting them back on and they were causing me problems. I was so nervous and anxious and this only added to it. But people seemed to be celebrating me. Lots of people raised their hands to ask questions about whatever it was that this award represented, and nobody seemed at all weirded out by how I was dressed. I was so self conscious about it, especially my hair legs. Were people seeing me as a woman? Its hard to tell. But it was quite the experience. Since waking up, all I can think about is that outfit and, despite the self conscious anxiety, how empowering it was to stand high in those heels.

Does anyone else dream about dressing? Any thoughts on what such dreams mean? Any interpretations? I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts!

Kisses

Alyssa x

Anonymous

Alyssa,

I know little about such things as dream interpretation….but some suggest shoes present our life path….the fact that you are en femme, receiving recognition and among others seems to suggest that you are totally embracing Alyssa…..the path is uncertain but you are on the right path.

I don’t know if this jives with your life situation… have you been conflicted?

Peace and hugs,

Melissa

Wow, Melissa, thanks for that. Your insight, so succinctly put, really resonated with me. I wonder if the shoes coming off, then being difficult to put back on, but ultimately allowing me to stand tall and proud as I received this recognition, is indicative of something about what I have been going through with regards to my feminity? I have indeed been conflicted, over a number of things in fact, not least the Alyssa side of myself, which I find myself yearning to let out, but with something somehow stopping me. Perhaps, as the dream suggests, it is me that is preventing me becoming Alyssa, and I am using my fear of other people’s judgement, which was not forthcoming, as a means to put it off? I am really grateful for this reply, so much to consider! Thank you so much!!

Alyssa x

Anonymous

What is your status about being out? In the dream others seemed accepting. Ponder all this a bit. Take your time and think about how it might feel. Disclosure is no small issue with loads of consequences but emotionally you seem to be going there.

Some close friends, females, and some distant contacts, all female, know that I enjoy dressing. I’ve been craving beeing seen recently. Like, I want to talk about dressing and to do it with someone, even just have some enjoy it with me over distance. I think that the lack of that, feeling like I’m imposing on this small group of people (as individuals) is part of the frustration.

Anonymous

I understand completely.

Anonymous

I have dreams all the time that I’m dressed as a woman. The dreams are all over the place, most of the time, people in my dreams accept me as a woman. Sometimes I’m trying to hide in my dream from my wife or family members while I’m dressed. I love having fem dreams.

It’s quite something, isn’t it? Like even if you feel kind of ashamed or anxious in that space, you are DRESSED as a woman and there is no getting round that!! It is exhilirating.

Anonymous

Hi Alyssa,

I don’t typically remember my dreams, I know I’ve had a few CD themed ones over the years but nothing recent. I did however have an amazing sensation on waking a couple days ago, my eyes were still closed and I was sure I was female. It was lovely. I was only wearing panties too, it’s not like I had a bra and forms on.

— Abbie 🥰

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Alyssa,

the last time someone asked this question on CDH, disappointingly I had to say No.   BUT since that time, I finally did have a dream about me dressed en femme (about a month ago).  I was so happy about it though I can’t recall any of the details.  Unfortunately it hasn’t happened again, that I’m conscious about, as I rarely can remember my dreams.  Wish I could.  And wish I could have more en femme dreams.  Maybe I have to focus on it before falling asleep and maybe it will happen again.  Fingers crossed.

Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous
      Lady

Most nights I dream that whatever I am doing, I do it dressed en femme. Most of the time I dream that I am involved in helping others in need. People don’t act in an approving/accepting way. They act like it is normal. No attention is brought to the way I dress in my dreams.

Hi Alyssa,

I am like you. I have dreams about dressing once or twice a month.

One dream that I had was going to lunch with CIS women that I know from work. I remember getting dressed in a white blouse and a black pencil skirt. The next thing I remember was sitting at our table at the restaurant and talking about our favorite bras. It was great but then I woke up. I always seem to wake up when the dream is great and I feel like one of the girls.

1. Anyway, it was a great dream and one I will always remember. So thanks for the post.

Hugs, Irene

Hi Ladies,

I just want to relay another great recent crossdressing dream I had. I was with two ex-girl friends. They were helping me with my dressing. It was a wonderful dream. I can still remember having just a bra and panties on and them picking out a nice contour dress and one of them doing my eye makeup. We were having so much fun and then I woke up.

Anyway I just hoping the next CD dream will be as exciting and pleasant and that you also have pleasant CD dreams.

Hugs, Irene

rhonda
      Lady

Seems like when I dream about dressing it evolves into love with another dresser making me think I’m a lesbian and or gay

Trisha
      Duchess

I have noticed that when I sleep in forms and some type femme nightwear my dreams involve Trisha. When I sleep in a tee and shorts I am my male self. So obviously my form of sleep attire influences the dreams.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?