Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

A few nights ago, I had a dream. I’m not sure, but it may have been the first dream I’ve ever had in which I was Dawn– at least, the first I remember. I was dressed & everyone accepted me. Just wondered if any of you have ever had such a dream.

Yes Dawn,  I have many dreams that include a woman that definately is me but why or what she is doing I cannot say or even what she looks like?

I did think that I had dreams but they were nothing more than imagined day dreams and wishful thinking.

Keep on dreaming and I hope they do come true but pinch yourself every now and then to check if you are really asleep.

Sweet dreams….Sally xx

Yes I to have my dreams all about Amanda.  Each night when I first get into bed I lay there for about 30 minutes or so thinking about her skirts or high heels 👠 or do I need to get more stockings ( yes I’m old school stockings and suspenders) manly cos I love them but also it turns men on.  Thinking all this puts me to sleep 😴 then my dreams take over and boy do I have some (I will tell another time) I remember all my dreams and some times I can continue the next night? I must be a bit odd ?!?!  For a lot of you girls can not remember in the morning.  I think it might be mine get so intense. Also I have made two of my dreams come true 💥 AND yes it was as good as I dreamed.⚡️

Anonymous

When I was a teenager, I had a recurring dream where I was in school as a GG and en femme…sometimes both in the same dream. We didn’t have the en femme concept back then.
      And I recently dreamed I was having my (real) hair styled while I was en femme. That’s a dream I hope to have come true in another month.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I hope your dream does come true next month, please tell me all about it!

Hi Dawn! I brought this up in another conversation just the other day. I’ll recap. I was in my luxurious apartment getting ready for a date. I laid out my panties, matching bra, black silk stockings and strapped sandals after my long bath. I slipped into my long black figure fitted formal evening gown and walked down my spiral staircase to meet a wonderfully dressed gentleman who opened my door of his shining new red sports car. Then…..woke up!
      Hugs Sandy.

Anonymous

I’m closeted so I have a reoccurring dream that I am at work or church. always where people know me and I’m dressed. I am terrified and trying to  hide or hope they don’t notice. So real I have to convince myself it is just a dream.

K Swim
      Lady

In femme in a dream…..

As much as I enjoy my one piece swimsuits, those dreams are usually nightmares because in the waking world, I keep it as secret…in dream world, I am wearing only a swimsuit (not underdressed) and there are other people around that I am struggling to stay out of sight of.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Many times I have dreamt as Caty…. But sadly most of them have involved me getting “Sprung” (aka caught) whilst in Caty mode…

Nothing so romantic as getting dressed and made up and being taken out to dinner by my “dashing beau”.

Caty

ChloeC
      Duchess

It is said somewhere that we dream five, six, seven, maybe more times each night, but we don’t remember hardly any of them.  Often the only dream we might have a chance of remembering is one right before we wake up.  And then, it’s iffy if we remember it for more than a few moments.  So, we may be dreaming of being en femme a lot, but we’d never really know it.  I know I’ve had two dreams that I was able to think about for at least a moment or two where I was at least en femme in one and definitely a female in the second.  I woke from a start after that second one, and had the presence of mind to write it down before it all disappeared into the mist.  If any of you get over to fictionmania you might have read this.  So, it’s the middle of the night, a severe thunderstorm has just ended over a clearing near a mountain top.  It’s still below tree line so there are bushes and some trees, etc.  A full moon is now appearing behind the quickly departing clouds, giving a brightness to the surroundings. A man enters the clearing.  He’s middle-aged, dressed as some kind of Asian, most likely Chinese warlord or magician, rather tall, a black drooping mustache and beard, in a suit of leather armor, boots, etc.  He has very piercing dark eyes. In this dream, I can imagine that he actually caused the storm and then the clouds to leave. The year this takes place could be 1000 or 1500 or in the future even. Once he is satisfied, a line of young Chinese women enter the clearing in a file and line up facing him.  I’m one of them, number 7 or 8 of at least a dozen. I have no idea why I’m here because to my mind, I’m me as I am awake, a male, yet I’m dressed and appearing just like the others probably around age 16-20.  An older woman is next to man, and she starts coming down the line, seemingly giving us each a ‘physical’, that is, making sure we have no afflictions, or disfigurements. I’m sure when she gets to me, that she will discover I’m a male underneath my robes, and I’ll not only be embarrassed, but possibly punished. Oh, yes, I’m fully dressed in colorful silken robes, fully made up, black hair fully styled. She comes to me, and I’m terrified, but I’m unable to move as the others also cannot.  She puts her hands inside my robes and feels my obvious full breasts and I can fully feel her fingers, I mean really feel them. Satisfied, she continues down the line.  I’m shocked because it’s obvious now that I’m fully female. The man then fixes his gaze on me, almost as if he can read my mind.  I wake up…in a slight sweat.  Make of it what you will. It’s the only dream I’ve ever remembered where I was in a different culture.

To Chloe, thanks so very much spending so much time in your response everyone should! Sandy b

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Dawn, it sounds like your dream come true. I have had dreams to where I am femme dressed and no one seems to notice, I love those dreams.

Anonymous

Not yet for me Dawn, but I’m so happy for you girl. You really have become who you should be. Both in real life and in dreams.

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

Not quite. I really want to live the rest of my life as a woman, but because I love my wife so much, that will probably happen only in my dreams.

Anonymous

Dawn that’s so funny that you ask that question I’ve had dreams where I’ve been dressed as a woman or a girl plenty of times in my life I used to have a reoccurring dream when I was in middle School that was in the late seventies where girls actually wore heels pantyhose and skirts to school and I would be so envious of them sitting there with their legs crossed and wearing their pantyhose I would have a dream that I was sitting in English class now if any makeup or anything but wearing the same green dress pair of sheer energy suntan pantyhose and some black 4 inch pumps and I would actually get mad when I woke up cuz I totally enjoyed my dream and I used to remember and still do most of my dreams I have during the night so to answer your question yes yes yes I hope I have a dream where I’m Jasmine tonight LOL

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

It hasn’t happened yet, but I think the odds are good that it will, and I’m sure looking forward to it!

Ellie

Anonymous

It actually happened before I started dressing. I really liked the dream at the time.

Anonymous

Thanks, Carolyn; IF it happens, you will be the first to know. Then, I’ll post pix.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

I cannot count the times I’ve been a woman, a GG, or crossdressed in my dreams.  It doesn’t seem to matter which, because I’m dressed to-the-nines, but never attracted to or in company of men.  Maybe I’m a lesbian in my dreams?  Frankly, however, my dreams are never about sex.  They are about doing normal everyday activities, but always with a slender feminine build and always with heels.  When I replay the dreams, I am even more aware of the student-of-femininity I have become.  I enjoy the way my body feels and moves in the shape of a woman.  I’m fascinated by the way high heels, particularly pumps and strappy sandals, comfortably fit my feet.  Even while awake and crossdressing, I’m pretty adept in women’s attire.  But in my dreams, I’m perfect.  I’m drawn to the poetry of women’s clothing.  So much of it is purely fantasy.  The snugness of foundation garments, particularly the newer, light weight ones, allows my dresses, skirts, filmy blouses, and dress suits to move freely as they hug my torso.  I’m actually better balanced on a pair of stilettos than I am in dockers.  But then, I do have a tendency to go on!

FAM

This happens to me quite often when I dream Dawn. My sub conscience kicks in though, and I find myself scurrying to hide or change back to Glen. But, I find it interesting that the other people in the dream don’t seem to notice I am male. That is a weird feeling.

Gail
      Lady

I cannot explain it, but I have had Many Many dreams  being En Femme.

Sometimes I’m dressed very Pretty thinking I’m alone, then my sister and her friends surprise me in my pretty dress & Feminine Lingerie but don’t say a word or comment at all.

Girls, I must say, my dreams of being dressed in and like a Girl happens often, but in all cases I’m a male loving the Feminine feeling.

Gail

Lately All of my dreams have been about me in femme . Then I wake up to find it was just a wonderful dream. I never wanted to live in a dream world but I would make an exception for so many of the dreams I have had lately . I love the feeling of being a cute, desirable woman. Luv Stephanie

I answered no mainly to the fact I don’t remember my dreams. I only remember my nightmares for a short time. I love having nightmares, waking up scared and then relieved it was a dream.

I have to give a qualified yes.  More often when I remember my en femme dreams I am dressed in women’s clothing but not fully en femme (no makeup, breast forms, etc.)  As I am often around the house dressed as such, it is not exactly uncommon for me.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Have a few, though of course I can’t remember much about them now, I’ve never had one vivid enough.

The best I can remember, is trying to get a dress on, not sure where, only it wasn’t the right size, then I was wandering around in my bra, panties, pantyhose trying to find clothes which would fit me. I was somewhere semi public, like a store, but no one paid me any special attention. I think I finally got dressed, right when I awoke.

Amy

I have had several dreams where I was wearing women’s clothing. Had one where I was flying like Superman wearing a pencil skirt. But usually they’re about me trying to hide my fem clothing from my wife.(she doesn’t approve, period). But on one dream not to long ago, I remember looking a a face of a girl with short hair and ponytail, thinking “so that’s how I would look if I were a girl”. Then I woke up..I didn’t look half bad, no Raven beauty, but ok.

Hi Cat, I find you everywhere did you read my dream story of all my dreams throughout my life this one was the most vivid and totally unforgettable. Sandy.

Anonymous

Hi

Last night I had a dream about being dressed, as you say everyone was fantastic and supportive.. I would love it to be like this in real life… One day !!!!!!

Anonymous

Yes I’ve had quite a few. They tend to be really good dreams too. But dreams are weird things. I mean I once dreamt that I was escaping from a nazi death camp but it was all like a comic sketch. I kept getting past the guard’s by hold a black rubber under my nose and it made them think I was German.

Hey K, I like your dream! One piece swimsuits are a Sandy favorite during the summer around the pool only wish I could take it to the beach one day. Happy dreams. Sandy.

This is a cool topic , I could really get carried away with this one as well , but I am going to keep it simple and try not to get into a hole lot of details .. lol .. I have had a life time of dreams , to this day I can remember most all of them as though they where just last nights dream , For some strange reason I never forget any of my dreams. I have lived as a woman in many of my dreams the amount of detail involved in some of my dreams is almost as if I really did live the actual dream in real time .. I have often wondered about reincarnation , maybe i really did live that life or lives I have dreampt about . The details in the dreams ive dreamed are overwhelmingly involved,  and they go back as far as some of my earlest child hood dreams where i couldnt have had that much actual life expierance for some of the dreams to have been so detailed as they where . Any way keeping it short ive had many .  I have even had dreams of some how or another being transformed into a girl by some form or another , crazy stuff ..

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been en femme in countless dreams for as long as I can remember. Those dreams often inspired me to make them come true. That was a large part of my dressing desires.

My en femme dreams usually fall into two categories:

1) those where I get caught in the act by family and friends and I wake up in a cold sweat.

2) those where I am en femme in the company of family and friends and they seem ok with it and I don’t want to wake up.

Oh, and occasionally the ones where I’m all dressed up in front of a mirror and I look absolutely stunning and I wake up wet, but not from sweat!

Several times a month I find myself en femme in a dream . . . and,  of course, I have no desire to wake up! I take it as a sign that it’s time for Ms. Giselle Petra Jonson to get all prissed up and head out into the world to freely express my femininity.

Holly
      Lady

Dreams have always been a huge part of my life, I won’t get into my life story here; perhaps another time.

I found this question to be very fascinating. I have been a lot of things in my dreams, but very rarely do I have dreams in which I am dressed. I have had them but it seems many other things are on my mind as most of my dreams end up about other things.

I love the idea of waking up aroused by a dream I had en femme, but alas alak its not in the cards for me. Most of my dreams are nightmares and terrifying, perhaps when I have dealt with my other issues and demons I may have more femme dreams.

Maybe tonight? 😉

Anonymous

Lately I have been dressed in my dreams every night.    The pink fog has consumed me.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Most of the time I don’t remember my dreams and the few times I do it’s of course not always en femme but it does happen. One thing my wife pointed out was that while I dream of being dressed in womens clothes many times  I never ever dreamt that I actually was a women, only dressed as one.
      My simple guess is that it goes back to what I think I want – I just want to dress, not transition.

I have had many dreams over the years where I am female.  Also where I am dressed and everything seems normal and a few where it was distressing for me to be dressed.  But the good dreams way outnumber the bad ones.  As to specific parts, I don’t remember much detail except that when I woke up, I was very relaxed and refreshed from having a very good nights sleep.  I had one that has stayed in my memory for a very long time, from when I was with my first love in my life.  I was his wife and it was okay to be that with him.  That’s really all I remember about it, and I have tried to call the memory up many times when falling asleep, but have never really captured it again.  Another partial memory that I enjoy thinking about is my mother calling me Paula, but that is the only snippet I can recall from that one.

It would be very nice if we could capture our good dreams and keep them to relive later.

PaulaF

Michaela Cruz
      Duchess

I’ve have been having dreams where I’m dressed but unfortunately they are not exactly positive 😓

In my dreams I’ve been interacting with friends and family to suddenly realize that I’m dressed up. Strangely enough my friend and family don’t seem to notice but I start panicking and make up an excuse to leave. Very interesting dreams but hopefully as I figure myself out, I can get to a better place.

Oh how I wish my female dreams could come true   Michelle  xx

I have dreamt I have been enfemme.  These times I have been still closet dressing, dreamt I was caught, and dreamt I purposely went out as Bekkie-Renee.

I have also dreamt I was a real women.  These dreams I feel less odd, then when I dream of coming out, after waking up.

Anonymous

Yes, I’ve been en femme in dreams.  The first dream I recall being en femme was strange.  I didn’t have any feet.  At that time, I hadn’t yet bought and worn any women’s shoes.  Apparently, my mind couldn’t fill in the blanks to allow me to experience wearing heels in the dream, so it left me without feet entirely.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?