Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife and I took an impromptu trip to Hawaii last week.  Flights were very cheap, and we had some timeshare points to use, so why not?

Although I did not get out for dinner or shopping dressed, I did go out for half a day in my new white and floral one-piece swimsuit!  It was a dream!

The suit is a pocket suit for mastectomy breast forms I got off Amazon for around $30 if I remember correctly.  There are already some perforated light foam pads, and I purchased some perforated gel cutlets to add to them.  Perfect (although on the small side) size, and they drain very well after getting out of the water.

Our first stop was to Leonard’s for some malasadas, which are Portuguese doughnuts and are amazing!  They cook them fresh to order and are a must-have if you visit Honolulu.  It was a cooler rainy morning, and my wife and I stood in line wearing our swimsuits with sarongs tied up over our breasts… makes a nice, casual, beach-type dress.  Got a few looks, but I figured, “Who cares?  I’ll never see these people again!”  We ate our malasadas as we headed out to Hanauma Bay.

With the weather being windy & stormy, Hanauma Bay was closed, which was fine.  Snorkeling in that surf would have made me seasick.  We headed around the island to the Hālona Blowhole.  Took a couple windy pictures on the lookout, then hiked down to the water.  A family was also hiking down, and the teenaged girl asked us if we would like her to take our picture when we had stopped part way down for a selfie.  We agreed, she took a few snaps, and complimented my swimsuit.  We took some pictures by the water, saw a sea turtle, and hiked back up to the car.  It was great being out in my suit!

Since our snorkeling spot was closed, we decided to head up to North Shore and see if we could get a bit of beach time.  The wind and the rain subsided, and we found a beach.  One I had been to before that had some good waves, but they weren’t too awfully big.  There were already some people out swimming around.

We parked the car, I took off my wig and put on my pink swimcap.  We grabbed our towels and headed to the beach.  Put our shoes towels and sarongs under our sandals so they wouldn’t blow away, and we went for a swim!  There were plenty of people around, and nobody gave me a second look.  It was so liberating being on the beach and in the ocean wearing a women’s swimsuit.  Life-long dream and bucket-list item officially checked off, and in HAWAII no less!

Well, my adventurous spirit got the best of me and I found a place the waves were just big enough that I figured I could get a bit of body surfing in.  There was one surfer already over there on a board, so I stayed out of his way.  He did give me a bit of a look when he swam by me once, and I thought it may have been because he clocked me.  Found out later he probably thought I was crazy.

I swam around and tried to catch some waves, but wasn’t finding success… they were moving a bit faster than I remembered.  I finally saw a good one, and got a good bit of speed swimming ahead of it.  I caught it PERFECTLY and had an amazing ride for several seconds.  Then I felt it start cresting, so I did what I always do and watched where I was going to land, tucked my head so I wouldn’t injure myself, and let the wave send me through the spin cycle a bit.  It was a little rougher than the waves in Mexico I am used to, but it was fun!  It did pull my swim cap off, though.  I stood up, looked at my wife and laughed, and started to look for my swim cap.  Right then, I realized I was (stupidly) facing with my back to the waves, and as soon as I thought of it, the next wave slammed into my back, rolling me again.  No big deal, I stood up again, and got out of the zone a bit, but kept looking for my swim cap (I really hate it when people litter, and I really didn’t want to leave it), but the waves were just too busy for me to really find anything.

I gave up and headed back toward my wife, where a life guard was putting big triangle warning signs into the sand that basically said “Hey dummy, don’t body surf here or you are going to die.”  I got up to them and heard my wife say –

“Are you kicking everyone out of the water?”

“No.  Just putting up signs and warning people about the waves.”

(Looking at me) “You gotta be careful out there”

“Yeah, I know.  That wave took off my swim cap, and I was trying to find it”

“I saw you go over the falls there on that one.  You were lucky.”

“Yeah, it spun me around a bit, but it was fun.”

“This is Sandy Beach, which has more broken necks than any other beach in Hawaii, and more than most of the world.  Especially on a day like today.”

“Well, thanks.  We’re leaving now.”

Although this could have been one of those wonderful successful interactions with a stranger while being crossdressed in a women’s swimsuit, it turned out to be a lifeguard who didn’t care what I was wearing just trying to warn me not to kill myself.  The bodysurfing experience I had, although a bit rough, didn’t feel like I had come close to breaking my neck, but after he said that, it freaked me out for the next several days.  Funny how that can happen.

Anyway, we headed back to the hotel to shower, change, and headed up to North Shore in drab.  I had such a great time getting to swim in my swimsuit, catching a gnarly wave, and enjoying being “out” in public again.  I didn’t get a chance to dress again the rest of the trip, but on our snorkeling excursion the next day (sunny & beautiful), I wore my snorkel suit, which is a blue long-sleeved one-piece swimsuit (with thumb holes!) without shorts while I snorkeled around looking at tropical fish and sea turtles.  Totally in drab.  Totally wearing that suit and making it look awesome.  Sometimes you can appropriate some female clothes into your drab public wardrobe, and although it might be unusual, people totally accept it if you make it look good.  🙂  My only regret was that I didn’t spend enough time in the sun without spf 45 sunscreen to get a nice swimsuit tan on my backside.  Next time…

Anyway, sorry for the long post.  Pics in my profile.  Have a lovely day, ladies!

Hi Philma,

Congratulations on knocking off an item from your bucket list!

Alice

Sound like you had a lovely time. Sun, sea sand and and lovely a swimsuit.

Hi Philma Great story thanks for sharing

Paula

Hi Philma sounds like you had a wonderful time great for you and the wife we all need a break from reality with some fun ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Great story Philma, swimming en femme with your wife in Hawaii – no not jealous at all….

Diana

Thanks Diana!

I am very lucky to have such a great wife, and the ability to travel sometimes.

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Wow, that’s the way to live life, good for you !!!

Xoxo

Brianna

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?