Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

Has anyone experienced a Carnival Cruise while dressed, I would love to dress on an upcoming cruise but I’m not sure what to expect.

I’m very interested in what you ladies have to say about this. Ive been thinking about going on a cruise in girl mode as well.
      anyone want to do an Alaska cruise out of Seattle.

Anonymous

I’d sure consider it, if there were a group going!!!

I’ve been reading up on this and there is a website that has a halloween cruise each year.  I think they held off during the pandemic but it should have restarted again.  I am definitely interested as it is one item off my bucket list, which is to go on a cruise as Wendy.

However, this group always hits the carribean (or someplace hot) islands, and I am not a fan of anyplace warm.

But it would be awesome to go to formal night in the main dining room as your femme self, and to wear that lovely gown or dress or separates and experience eating and being addressed as a woman in a formal setting.

Hi Wendy. I’ve been thinking about going on a cruise to Alaska. I’d love to find a group of girls to do this with. something I’d like to do in the next few years. I think doing this would be a great experience for all

While my wife is ok with me dressed around the house, not sure if she would be ok with me out in public as Wendy on a ship.  I’ll have to figure out a way to bring up the subject.

We’ve done the alaskan cruise twice already, starting from seattle and the other time starting from vancouver.

I’d have to find some foam hips/breasts as the silicone versions would put me near or over the baggage weight limit.

alva
      Lady

Sounds like a plan. We must keep in touch to organize a tour

Hi

yes i have thought of dressed whilst cruising many a time, i have been on a cruise and thought should i take some of my dresses etc just in case i get the opportunity, but it would be better and more fun having others  to share the experience with, but how that would happen i am not sure

Wendy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?