- December 26, 2022 at 5:50 am #704087AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Do you dress in the bedroom when I came out to my wife 2 months ago I was dressing around the house then my wife asked if I would like to be Leah tonight I was in shock it took me a minute here I was concerned that when I told her about Leah it was the end of my marriage now I can be Leah in the bedroom room I asked if she is into women and she said only you so now after 22 years of marriage we are doing it like horny teenagers 😂 has anyone had this experience or am I just the luckiest cd on the planet
Total of 35 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 8, 2023 at 1:57 pm #707803AngBaronessRegistered On: December 27, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 83Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
I’m the GG in my relationship. My partner wears female clothing most days at home and underdresses daily outside of the home. In the bedroom whatever is clever goes. Sometimes my partner will wear lady’s pajamas, sometimes sweats (they get cold easily) or male pajama bottoms with a sweatshirt. I have bought things for them to wear too, on both the male and female spectrum. I will say that my partner being able to feel like themself has increased our closeness and intimacy. Just my 2 cents here. I know boundaries are different in each relationship but ours is much like yours as far as clothing in the bedroom goes.
- January 2, 2023 at 5:59 am #705873BunnyLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
- December 29, 2022 at 8:17 pm #705032JulieLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 90Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 247 times
At home in my bedroom but I use my bathroom as well honey. I have a mirror in both but my bedroom mirror is a full body letting me all my good sides hun. Bought to help take selfies in cosplay at first now helps as well with selfies as a woman and changing in and out of Julie sweetie.
- December 28, 2022 at 1:53 pm #704676LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 410Has thanked: 8137 timesBeen thanked: 1773 times
I typically wear lingerie to bed most nights as well as during love making. At times she will ask me to take off the lingerie as she wants to feel her “man” She has not said anything about my wearing lingerie to bed where as before she wanted some balance. While my dressing does not excite or turn her on, she is more along the lines passive acceptance of my dressing
- December 28, 2022 at 7:59 am #704633J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 478Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1822 times
I have been dressing in the bedroom for all of our marriage…38 years and counting. not all the time, but often. My wife is indifferent to it but knows I like it and she is great about pleasing me she wearing it. She will by me lingerie if I ask, but has not spontaneously bought me things…and I am okay with that. I can fully dress when I want, and again she is fine with me in a dress and sexy lingerie under it, and the night will end well, but she also would be fine if I never wore a dress or panties again. She just lets me be me.
- December 28, 2022 at 7:50 am #704631Susan TalbotDuchessRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 312Has thanked: 4376 timesBeen thanked: 1267 times
Yes I can and do. We have a variety of matching nightgowns some very sexy ones too. I can wear lingerie or garter belts to bed for sexy time if I choose. She has also encouraged me to do so. To be honest I have only worn garter belt and lingerie to bed a few times. I try to balance it all out. Usually it’s just a Soma cool nights pj or nightgown for both of us.
I know my fiancée is a unicorn and I am very blessed to be with her.
- December 28, 2022 at 7:13 am #704619Rilee SnowLadyRegistered On: October 31, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
My wife bought Rilee some lingerie for Christmas this year ☺️ we’ve been very open to exploring this side in the bedroom and has made our relationship even stronger
- December 28, 2022 at 7:25 am #704624AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 28, 2022 at 3:08 am #704552Cece XLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 186Has thanked: 4436 timesBeen thanked: 1366 times
About six months ago, I unexpectedly rejoined the dating world at age 69. I lucked out immediately. About a month into our courtship. I nervously told her about my crossdressing, willing to risk a breakup if necessary. To my great surprise, she approved cheerfully.
My 66-year-old girlfriend soon bought me several panties. She has given me a bra that does not fit her. She and I have window-shopped online together for male lingerie.
When we go to a rock concert, she enjoys feeling my back and discovering the bralette straps under my shirt. She very much likes me wearing a bralette and panties in the bedroom. She asked last week when she will see me in a padded bra. Soon, I hope to start wearing garters and stockings when we are out, which will be exhibited later in the bedroom.
We shall see how far this goes. She has not yet seen me fully dressed. I get the sense that she will only like me underdressed, and I am okay with that. I can fully dress when I am home alone. I will respect her limits if at any point the experience is too much for her. So far, I know only that she does not want me fully dressed in public, which suits me fine.
I am the luckiest guy.
- December 28, 2022 at 4:13 am #704562
- December 26, 2022 at 2:42 pm #704215Hope RobertsBaronessRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 33Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
you are lucky girl that your wife accepts you as YOU and that enables you to explore your true side often.
I have taken over the guest bedroom and back bathroom and my wife accepts me also so she is never surprised when she hears me clicking around! It is wonderful to also go to bed as a girl and wake up with your nails on.
having a supportive spouse is so important on this journey,
- December 26, 2022 at 2:33 pm #704214Nikki Just NikkiLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 106Has thanked: 868 timesBeen thanked: 705 times
I also married a unicorn! My wife often tells me to put lacy bits on and has made it clear that Nikki turns her on. I can dress whenever and however and she’ll say supportive and encouraging things. I don’t take any of it for granted. It pains me to hear so many girls here who have to hide who they are from their life partner, even if they’re out to them. I wish all of you had supportive and engaged partners who appreciate and enjoy the full range of yourselves. As much as I want to sing from the rooftops my mate’s praises, I find myself censoring that part of my experience here. I don’t want to rub it in. Know though that there are women in the world who love and accept crossdressing in their partners. For all of you who are being yourselves in spite of your relationship with your spouse, your commitment and courage is an inspiration. Love and respect!
- December 26, 2022 at 1:29 pm #704197Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 129Replies: 1195Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 5030 times
On my own in my own bed, up the other end of the house, every night…My beloved “knows but does not want to know” about Caty
But I guess this would have to be the major “off topic” of the year….
Lucky lucky you…
- December 26, 2022 at 1:03 pm #704188Fiona BlackBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 422Has thanked: 268 timesBeen thanked: 1775 times
- December 26, 2022 at 2:22 pm #704211
- December 26, 2022 at 11:22 am #704161Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 484Has thanked: 3127 timesBeen thanked: 2074 times
- December 26, 2022 at 10:33 am #704145Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1265Has thanked: 1405 timesBeen thanked: 6481 times
Love hearing stories like yours Leah. I agree you’re pretty damn lucky!
I think the overwhelming majority of us never had it so good and never will.
My ex-wife had a radically different reaction, LOL. That’s why she’s my ex!
- December 26, 2022 at 10:02 am #704136Rhonda LeeBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 190Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 927 times
I think any CD with a wife this accepting is very rare. I know my wife, even after becoming somewhat supportive in the early days immediately jumped out of bed and ran into another room when I once put on a negligee when under the covers. I think that would be the norm, even for tolerant wives, and probably also for accepting/supportive ones. But I am always thrilled to hear of the exceptions, glad that marriage partners CAN enjoy this degree of intimacy. It gives hope to many. Sadly, most of us can only share your joy vicariously, but even that is worth something. More power to you. Please send the name and address of your planet. I’d like to add a visit there to my bucket list.
- December 26, 2022 at 10:04 am #704137
- December 26, 2022 at 9:56 am #704135Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 596Has thanked: 1463 timesBeen thanked: 2584 times
- December 26, 2022 at 7:47 am #704116Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 940Has thanked: 757 timesBeen thanked: 3989 times
My ex lost all interest in bedroom extracurricular activities years before I started adding much in the way of female clothing, and years before my first makeover. Granted, antidepressant medicines may have been a factor, but it was never important enough to tell her doctor. So I eventually just moved myself to another bedroom, especially when she’d usually come in halfway through my sleep (2-3 AM) and then want to put the TV on.
- December 26, 2022 at 6:56 am #704112Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4389Has thanked: 63111 timesBeen thanked: 15708 times
Congrats to you Leah as having a wonderful partner who loves you for you in any clothes you wear he he .. I have been married for coming up 40 years and wife supports and accepts Stephanie but in the sheets no it was understood she is not a lesbian as much as i am ha ha …Again girlfriend congrats ..
- December 26, 2022 at 7:47 am #704117Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 466Has thanked: 1741 timesBeen thanked: 2321 times
I did not get married until I was almost 30 y.o., so I had many GFs prior to being married, and several I confided in about my being a CD. In some relationships, the women were dominant, and it was fun for me playing the female part of the relationship. A few girls were into kinky stuff, along with being dominant, and that was fun too, since they introduced me to different new experiences.
My wife and I have been married several decades, and it is the first marriage for the both of us. I told her I was a CD prior to us being married, and we keep my female self out of the bedroom. She is fully supportive of me being a CD, but we have always agreed to keep my female self separate from the bedroom.
(sorry, this did not line up in correct conversation order. My bad?)
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Peggy Sue Williams.
- December 26, 2022 at 6:10 am #704103TheaLadyRegistered On: August 30, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 101Has thanked: 492 timesBeen thanked: 540 times
Wow that’s an amazing story! It gives us hope! I’ve been in fear for our marriage, but 4 months on she not only encouraged me to buy something for Thea, but then yesterday asked to see it! Your wonderful story reminds me how difficult it can be for SOs, but that there is hope, particularly if you give it time!
Thanks for sharing! Hugs Thea
- December 26, 2022 at 6:07 am #704101Sherri RemingtonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 139Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 552 times
Leah, I’d have to say that you are one of the luckiest CD’s on the planet! It’s been over 35 years since I came out to my wife and although I can be semi dressed around the the house, I’ve been told in no uncertain terms NO Sherri under the sheets. You two keep it alive for yourselves!
- December 26, 2022 at 6:21 am #704107AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Sherri it absolutely totally shocked me I am still in disbelief I personally think it’s a total role reversal I was always the dominant one now she tells me what to do and I ❤️❤️❤️every minute of it
- December 26, 2022 at 6:39 am #704110
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.