• This topic has 29 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Elaine.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elaine
      Duchess

This day may turn upside down for me, but for now I am on a real high. Wife knows I crossdress and that I do so once a week while she is out on her regular golf outing. Normally I dress after she has left the house, then most of the time redress to man mode before she returns, or occasionally stay dressed. This morning as we were getting ready I thought to myself – why don’t I just go ahead and dress up while she is still  here? Afterall she knows I am gonna dress once she leaves. Soooo, while she was putting on her make up and picking out what to wear I did the same thing. We had our normal early morning routines in various stages of  dress, and various stages of makeup application. Carrying on as if nothing was out of the ordinary. What a great way to start the day. She’s the best!!!

Anonymous

Elaine
      Those little moments in time when thimgs lineup together are so precious. Having a wife that is accepting is even more precious. Count your blessings girlfriend
      Hugs Ginger

I have dressed hundreds of times with my wife of over 50 years and we’ve gone out everywhere together as two girls, movies, clubs, restaurants, shoppers, Goodwill- and local CD couples events. Can’t do it anymore since she is disabled in power wheelchair and it would bring too much attention to be seen as’husband dressed with her’ by anyone that we know and would run into. So for years I go solo

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beautiful to hear forsure. She’s certainly does sound very positive towards your needs and is willing to make good of a special time. Willingness to accept your ways. She is the greatest..🌷

Elaine
      Your a very lucky girl that is lovely arrangement to have with your wife, she is definitely one of the best.
      Best Wishes
      Sarah xx

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

My situation is remarkably like yours, Elaine. My wife has known about my dressing for quite a while, & I’ve been en femme around the house while she’s there, but we haven’t often acknowledged the situation, Today, before I read your post, I got up some courage & consulted with her about my makeup & what I was wearing. She was happy to chat, & it felt terrific to be girls together for that time. It was a real rush. I definitely need to be open with her like that more often.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Georgina.
        Elaine
        Duchess

Me too. Need to be more open with her. Methinks she is afraid to bring it up so I should take the initiative to start a discussion.

Georgina –

What you’re saying sounds familiar.   My wife is aware of my dressing but it is like the elephant in the room.  There are times we talk about it but not often.  I have been dressed in her presence, when I get a new outfit or shoes she has me try them on so she can make sure they fit andhas offered to make alterations if necessary.  She also helped me buy my make up and showed me how to use it.  Other than that I only dress when she is out of the hosue or in the early morning before she wakes up.  I always wait for her to bring up my dressing insread of initiating the conversation.  Like you I need to have the courage to start a conversation with her.

Thank you for sharing.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

Lucky you!!!

That’s amazing to do that. Happy you have an understanding spouse.

What a great way to start the day Eliane.  Our life is so much better when we have such an understanding wife.

Elaine –

Thank you for sharing and I am very happy for you that you are able to do that with your wife.

XOXO
      Suzanne

That’s awesome Elaine!

Anonymous

That is such a great experience.

Anonymous

Elaine, how wonderful!

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous

That is so great. I bet it was a nice way to start the day. 🙂

Us too, we prepare for the day together. I just can’t manage my braid without help lately (old joints). She picks out my clothes so I never know if I will be a girl or a boy on any given day until I step out of the shower and see what she has laid out for me.

I truly wish everyone could live openly. Eve knew about my fashion choices very early in our relationship so there were few surprises.

Rhonda Lee
        Baroness - Annual

You have a great idea in letting your spouse pick out your clothes each day! I never can tell when it will be an ok day for a dress or skirt. Many times I am told I need to immediately change back to a guy. On other occasions I am asked why I did not decide to wear a dress. She even changes from moment to moment during the day… sometimes oblivious to what I wear, sometimes telling me I need to wear a skirt or bringing one to me, and at other times saying she needs a man and I am dressing all the time, which worries her. In truth, I haven’t changed much that way. I dress when I sense things are going ok and/or there is no one likely to be visiting or working in the area that day.

She is generally ok now with my wearing a nightie to bed and even lays one out for me or packs one for me if I travel. The other night I wore a body suit, which she did not notice since I did not get to bed until the wee hours of the morning. But I suddenly awoke to screaming and fists pounding me. How could I do that? I was making her a lesbian. As it was obvious I believed I was a woman I needed to transition and do so immediately. I am still trying to soak all of that in. Is a bodysuit that much different than a nightie? Should I go deeper or get out of the pool?

Given I cannot read any woman’s mind or understand why it is so fickle, and seriously doubt she knows herself either, letting the woman decide who you will be from day to day is brilliant! Can she blame you for what she herself chooses?

My only fear is with that much authority she will dress me male every day, something I could not handle for long. Maybe I should do a trial run or deputize her for only a week at a time??

Just ask her to help you. “What shall I wear today?”

My Eve does still enjoy my male part most of the time, she has me M/F about 60/40%.

She is the lead in all other aspects of our life too and that works fine for us.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

That sounds heavenly Elaine!  Those of us who have the support of our wives are truly blessed.

💖Lola

that must have been the best day of your life, dressing up while wife is doing the same, putting on make-up along with your wife seeing you do the same thing. well why not she knows you dress up, so why not dress up while she is there is right. just as long as she does not mind it that’s good for you. wish my wife would let me dress up and put on makeup while she is getting dressed up, but the only thing wrong with that is my wife does not wear dresses or skirts and make up, only if we are going out to a special dinner or to pay our respect to some one that passed away. she does put on perfume and so do i the same brand she does and sometimes i put on a different kind then she has. i buy her perfume 1 for her and 1 for me. i buy my own dresses, skirts, makeup. Nylons, panties and even pads. eye shadow.  i have more female stuff then wife does. just wish my wife would tell me i can dress up and have her see me getting dressed up, she has seen me getting dressed up but does not like to see me dressed up but lets me dress up, i don’t understand women, you can dress up but i don’t want to see you deal. well good for you. thanks for sharing your story. Lucinda

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Elaine, well all this girl can say is “I’m totally jealous”. That is something that I can only imagine in my dreams. Treat her well Elaine, she’s a keeper for sure.

Trish 💖

J J
      Lady

I agree that it is a great start to the day. For some reason I am still nervous dressing in front of my wife even though she is fine with it. She has come home many times to find me dressed and it is never an issue, but starting the day that way is just harder to do. That said, when I do dress in front of here and things just are totally normal it is a wonderful feeling.

Georgina
        Baroness - Annual

I feel the same way, JJ, but I’ve been making a point of doing it more often lately in hopes it’ll become a daily thing. Just imagine what it could be like being girls together all day!

That’s awesome. So proud and happy for you

Hi Elaine

What a great story, thank you for sharing. It is an act of vulnerability and trust. I’m so glad your wife carried on like nothing unusual was happening. That is really awesome 🙂

XO Tara

Enjoy it. You’re very fortunate!

Sounds absolutely delightful!

How wonderful it would be to have an accepting wife like yours you are blessed. Also I have often thought about how fun it would be to go golfing with my wife dressed in a cute golf skirt and top since your wife is a golfer sounds like a possibility. Enjoy

Elaine
        Duchess

Oh, wouldn’t it be so much fun golfing en femme!

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?