Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls! I have one pair of wedges and was surprised with how easy to walk in and lovely they felt. Really enjoy them! BUT I have worn them with one dress, lengthy with long sleeves, that I posted and was, I believe, the wrong style. Can someone give some guidelines typical to wear with these shoes—more spring/summer, top styles,  shorter pants,  capris, shorter dresses, shorts? All of the above? I trust you ladies and not myself at this point. ☺️ Thanks sisters!

Anonymous

Now you know why women have so many different shoes.   Wedges, also called sandals are summer type shoes and go well with your list. Now you need to get about 20 more different styles of shoes and boots and you should be all set.  Good luck.   Mikayla

Alexis ,for me it is  a summery and forgiving  all rounder and  even in winter time at home  i find it a nice balance with more or less any casual clothes combi. Mikayla  and the girls are right, if you have a selection of clothes  choose to suit your,e mood and head to the thrift shops when pennies are available and keep buying everything.It’s a woman thing. Py xxx

I love wearing stiletto heels, the thinner, the higher, the better. But when we venture out into our private back yard to walk the cats, wedges are the ticket, they allows you to walk in heels without aerating the lawn. LOL. I think wedges are more summer informal heels.

Anonymous

as our sisters mentioned before, there are different styles of shoes, from formal to beach shoes with wedge heels. Assuming you may have been referring to a style known as espadrille, then they would be normally worn without any hosiery an likely with long skirts or dresses or with capris or above ankle length jeans or pants at least in my humble opinion. Ah yes, espadrilles often have to be tied up around your ankles.

I have one pair now and that’s basically how I have worn then more recently.

Gaby.

ps just back after seeing your photo. They are very cute! I’d wear them with a purple or white long skirt a a peasant top (white if the skirt was purple or viceversa)

Anonymous

You may know but you don’t know how much I appreciate all your advice and information about what I thought was a simple subject. I am discovering that in a lot of areas of dressing. Need to educate myself on wedges but thin heel are still so attractive and fun. You might not think that I would have any type of emotional reaction to this  but Y’all are precisely why I’m here. I am so grateful!!! Thank you!!!

I agree Mikayla, what a pretty name, I have at least 10 pairs. from heels to flats.  Which I wear depends on the situation.  I thought Wedges were a type of heel stile, I have a pair, sandals, but they are fairly stylish and I wear them with pretty dresses, either long or short.  They are much easier to walk on and are good for the party scene as my feet don’t get as tired and sore as with heels.  I have to stay away from amazon as I always what to buy another pair of shoes.

Anonymous

Thank you , Jennifer. I don’t spend a huge amount of time in the wedges but Easy to walk in they are. Noticed the same feel in about 3” block heel with mainly straps (terminology?) immediately. Both lovely shoes.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I suggest wearing just what you think looks good. the first shoes I ever bought for myself was several pairs of platform wedges. I liked how they looked on girls. It made their legs and feet look so fabulous. I wanted that. I saw several pairs in my size that I liked. I couldn’t decide which ones to get so I bought them all.

Putting them on with pantyhose, I immediately noticed how they made my legs look nicer and sexier. I had to show them better. I began wearing shorter shorts and even longer shirts over the shorts that looked like short dresses. I suggest you show more leg.

Then shortly after when I began dressing fully fem I began buying and wearing sexy pumps. I love them both. They both enhance the look of legs. Even ordinary legs become super sexy in a nice pair of hose and a pair of wedges or pumps. They are a different look but both are definitely leg enhancing.

As much as I love my pumps, my wedges are so much easier to walk and stand in for long periods. My pumps can start hurting my feet after several hours. My wedges I can walk and stand in them all day.

I only wear pumps and wedges and have several pairs of both. My wedges are mostly warmer weather shoes. The pumps more for the cooler temps.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Alexis,

So happy I foind your post/topic.

Just what I needed at this time.

The ideas given by the girls have helped me to decide on my first ever pair of wedges.

Terri Anne

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?