• This topic has 23 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Morning girls…..

It’s a beautiful sunny Sunday morning in little ole England, and the natives are stirring…..

So, how was Saturday night…????

( Whenever you had it, for you beauties overseas!!! )….

are you waking up to the smell of a full English???….or the sound of the paracetamol bottle being unscrewed…???

for grace????…I sleep the sleep of angels ( going to bed in panties and perfume, why wouldn’t I!!!! ).

I have just got back from my walk…and as I was out, I was thinking of old jokes….so I adapted a few, to give you a weekend smile….well, I hope they do….please feel free to add to them, after all, who doesn’t like a smile????

Grace ❤️❤️.

A crossdressers car breaks down, and after a while, another car pulls up….she quickly checks her makeup in her mirror. As the guy approaches her car, she gets out and says….would you help a lady in distress???

The guy looks her up and down and says…..I could try, but I don’t think it would fit me…..

A crossdresser finally got up the nerve to go out….so each night she drove to the local multi storey carpark….got out of her car, and walked around,…..

She felt so good, on so many different levels!!!

A beautiful crossdresser walked into a bar with a parrot on her shoulder…the barman says, wow….what a beauty, where did you get her????

The parrot said…crossdresser heaven, there’s hundreds of them!! 😂😂.

Happy Sunday❤️❤️

Very good Grace! They made me smile on a cool Autumn Sunday evening in Adelaide.
      Hugs, Stephanie 💖

Lol, Thank you Grace, and a beautiful good morning to you
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Loving your profile pic Regi xx

Oh, thank you, Grace, one day I will have the confidence to post a close-up,lol
          Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Good what is to you afternoon already Grace, just starting my Sunday morning across the pond from you and it’s looking to be a good day. As for jokes well I’ll try. Have you heard about the 99lb crossdresser who went to Alaska? Well she came back a husky f….er. That’s all I’ve got 💕💋 Katie

Hear about the cross dresser who liked to dress as a nun?  She’d developed quite a habit.

Sister Clara

…..her Mother tried to get her to stop….she felt so superior…..

Eona Oh
      Lady

Thanks so much for the morning smile and giggle Grace! 😂💖

…ba da boom (rimshot)

Anonymous

Hi my sweetie, well obviously in the garden again, everything is beginning to awaken from its winter slumber. Cut the grass, the smell of new cut grass is gorgeous. Saturday was a beautiful evening, so sat on the patio with the Vodka, now that went down a treat. No hangover to report here thankfully. Loving the jokes sweetie. Ta ta gorgeous xx

Anonymous

Is it true that if you sprinkle vodka on your lawn…it comes up half cut???🤣🤣

Anonymous

😂 😂 😂
          Now I need a Tena Grace. Sprinkle Vodka!!! noooooo can’t be wasting it Grace, that’s a crime.

Hahahaha,

Very Cute Gracie.

You always know how to make us smile .

Thank you so much for that it means so much.

you really brighten our days.

Huggs Patty

Krista
      Duchess

Well Good Morning Miss Grace.

I woke up this morning to a very light dusting of snow (-4 C with wind chill right now).  But it is supposed to warm up (the sun is now shining) so I’m sure it will all be melted in a couple of hours (the back yard may take a bit longer as there is still a small section of deeper snow back there).

Thanks for the Sunday morning smile (and suitably adapted – you are sooo creative).  Looking forward to watching the F1 race from Italy after I come home from my morning jog.  I will have it on my PVR.

All the Best, Big Hugs from Canada, Krista.

Grace I was literally laughing out loud!!! Thanks for the laugh and now to explain to my wife  what was so funny!

Ashley

ps.  I read them all to her ….. she laughed as well.

Anonymous

So ….. even crossdressers tell Dad jokes!🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous

Probably because lots of them…..

are dad’s!!!….😂🤣😂🤣.   xx

Just your sence of humor Grace you are a real treat to see you here and read your posts makes my girly heart jiggle when i laugh well maybe thats the forms hmmmm…

Hugs Grace

Stephanie 💋💕

Anonymous

Stephanie….

are you jiggling or juggling???

🤣🤣.   x

I think you hit it right juggling might just be it ha ha

Stephanie

Hi Grace,

Thank-you for the smiles.

Alice

Love the red hair, Grace!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thank you Bridgette….it’s all about looking different….haha.

Grace ❤️❤️

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?