Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Inspired by Meghan’s lovely thread about wanting to be an Air Hostess from fifty years ago,have any of you girls had a fantasy of being a high kicking chorus girl from a 1940’s or 1950’s backstage Hollywood movie.I would have loved it very much.My legs encased in gorgeous fishnet tights or black stockings.At five foot five I haven’t got the requisite long legs.But oh for the pins of the likes of Cyd Charise.About a year or so one of the girls on here was talking about childhood or teenage crossdressing desire and mentioned that they would love to have had the beautiful legs of Miss Charisse.It would be so great to check my stockings backstage before showtime.

Not a chorus girl but a femme fatale of film noir of the same era. dressing body huggng gowns and lingere, the cuban heel stocking and garter belts. Oh my. When I think of my fem self that’s my ideal

Hadn’t really though about it but I’m sure ut would be fun to be one of the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I used to love watching the chorus girls on the shows on T.V when I was young and would have loved to have been a chorus girl. The glamour was so lovely. Alas it wasn’t to be.

I really loved the June Taylor dancers from the Jackie Gleason show.  I used to watch it as a kid, and loved their outfits.  I was also a continuous fan of the Rockettes and always loved watching them open the Thanksgiving day parade.  I think I would have given anything back in those days to have had the opportunity to dress like that.

But, after I saw the title here, I recalled a YouTube video where Harvey Korean of the Carol Burnett show had dressed up as a show girl with Carol and Vickie Lawrence to perform in a PTA skit.  I wanted to dress like that too.  I’ve attached a link below to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kmKFTUAbkc

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?