OK Girls

What makes you HAPPY.

It can be anything

It can be a dressing thing or any thing

For me, right now. – I would Love some fresh baked bread with butter

What about you Girls

Anonymous
      Lady

So many things make me happy. Week before last I was hot tent camping in 18 degree weather and was happy as I could be. Last week I was in sunny Florida smiling all the way. Today, shaving my legs and putting stockings, skirt, bra and blouse mad me happy all day. So it just depends on the day and where I am. Also being retired makes me giddy everyday.

Sandy

Peta Mari
      Lady

While hunting or target shooting, and everything comes together.

Holding my wife’s hand and enjoying life with her.

Gazing at our stars on a clear night.

Being able to find a toilet when needed. (Since giving up bread I no longer have those issues.)

Brielle
      Lady

When you pass 65, just being verticle is a joy (giggles)! But I have to say being able to wear, and walk in 5″+ stilettos.

Brielle
        Lady

Oh, and really good hand-tossed pizza!

Sylvia
      Lady

I am happy right now !

I am wearing my little black dress ,
      Feminine panties and spaghetti top underneath ,
      black pantyhose , black heels and a nice long blond and
      very curly wig.

Life is good…

Love Sylvia.

Hi Emily as for making me happy is of coarse being able to dress as Stephanie with my wifes blessings and support.. Then having girlfriends here at CDH as before i joined i had just my wife to be able to talk to about my dressing .. So now i have lots of girls to confide in my girly secrets this is what makes me very happy..

Stephanie Bass

Sounding mighty cute there girlfriend  what a image in the mind he he ..

Stephanie

Being Requal.   Also love the hot bread dripping with butter.

Jayne
      Lady

Got a green light from my wife on wearing skirt-like culottes (“looks like a maxi-skirt” she said). So relieved and so happy about that. Relieved because I build up anxiety about each new item of clothing and each new boundary as I approach it, and then it turns out not to be a problem (thankfully!). Though I’ve had almost nothing but signs of acceptance, it still gives me a panic attack every time!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Jayne.

So, I did the Scottish title thing and also got a title for the neighbors. You know Scottish men get to wear skirts, I mean kilts. I can’t wait to put on a skirt, kilt, at the next neighborhood get together!

Anonymous

Happy. Time as Tasha. Riding my FJR (motorcycle) time with my awesome wife. Not necessarily  in that order. LoL

Anonymous

love fresh bread and the aroma that goes with the baking of it..if only they bottled it lol. For me its being dressed and out with the camera taking nature and wildlife photos…that is the greatest happiness and something I may be doing shortly though the weather is crap. Even got my fingers painted today which is a rarity due to my work trashing them in seconds.

Like many ladies have said lots of things make me happy, being lucky enough to dress up in front of my wife, playing golf (not so happy when I am not playing well)and looking after our 2 year old grandson always makes me happy and smile a lot.
      What more can a girl ask for.

Samantha x

Anonymous

Hi Emily,

Simple pleasures.

Last night happiness was being wined and dined at friends, and having the crack. This morning so far it’s been waking in a warm bed with no rush to get up. A cup of tea, Sunday crosswords, and then see what the day brings.

Marti xxx

Warm baked bread? Send me some.

I had a real pedicure a week ago and to look down and see my “oh so feminine” toes is a daily, and wonderful, reminder of where I am going as a woman.

Diane

Anonymous

The 5 major food groups:

Bread, Butter, Sausages, Beer and Cake

Connie
      xxx

PS Sitting, just watching the sea playing with the rocks.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Having someone to share lifes joys and sorrows with.

Getting lost in a good book.

A warm hug on a cold day.

A cold beer on a warm day.

And…. nature and wildlife.

Stevie

Hi Stevie need to Visit NE Montana as we have all the above here.he he hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

Many flavors of wings, shopping for clothes, wearing a bra with forms and being appreciated by others

A morning walk as Debbie; a car ride with a friend; a phone call from by bf ; a cup of coffee in the evening on the patio and fresh cut flowers arranged in the home

Anonymous

I am happy that my SO has accepted my dressing and now can dress in front of her. If I could retire which may happen sooner rather than later, I’d be even happier. My biggest happiness is having a beautiful and understanding wife. Katie.

Zoe
      Lady

Music. It keeps me level and sane.

Wearing a nice outfit is a close second.

Music all types, living the dream, Rugby League, driving as Charlotte top of the list having a nice femme outfit on.
      XXX Charlotte

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

This morning I was in Church holding my 3 year old grand daughter when she saw the heart shaped ear rings I had on. She held them in her hand and admired them saying ‘heart’ several times. It makes me so happy to have one so accepting, someone who can be happy with me.

. . Cassie

Anonymous

That’s a great question with so many possibilities.   I’ll answer two ways.   One I’m a big sense.  I am so happy and grateful for my life.  I have been so blessed by a wonderful family, career and accomplishments

in a shorter sense.  Rediscovering my feminine side.   A couple weeks when I pulled on nylon stockings for the first time in about 12 years and lace panties.    it felt enlightening.   Also discovering the shop I went to about 15 years ago is still open and I will be visiting in about 3 years to try on and pick up heel(s) a corset maybe a dress.   It’s so exciting to be able to try on and buy and not guess from online shops.

Anonymous

And 1 other thing

wearing sexy black bikini  panties under my uniform to work yesterday for the first time ever.    It did lead to a small bathroom fix problem but otherwise was the highlight of my day.   And every so often I would put my hands on my pants and trace the panty line.  Made me feel so beautiful inside and very happy.
      and ……… one more.  I promise this is it

i am happy for all the love and support I have received since joining this site.   Thank you all ladies

Anonymous

Such a great positive question.

The sound of waves slapping against the hull.
      The sound of a fastball smacking a catchers mitt.
      A well struck golf ball.
      My grandchildren.

Hugs, Jillian

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Any time I get to be Liara I am very happy.

Hugs, Liara

I’m Generation X, we’re not meant to be happy. The best I can aspire to is a constant feeling of nonchalance. That would make me happy.

But hey, whatever.

Yours, not entirely seriously, Amy x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens,

Bright gold ear rings and pink woolen mittens.

Brown leather boots with golden strings,

These are a few of my favourite things.

Me in white dresses with blue satin sashes,

Glitter that stays on my nose and eyelashes,

Silver white heels that give me a spring.

These are a few of my favourite things…..

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

The good health, and happiness of family, and friends. Good blues music, getting time to be Lara, just being retired and having the time to do all the things I love.
      That of course includes spending time with girlfriends here at CDH!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.

Shopping Shopping Shopping

For someone who never spent more than 10 mintes in a clothes shop and even then only grabbed the first thing they saw, I now simply adore shopping.

It all starts in the morning and the second I wake, I start getting prepared.

I will walk around the town centre window shopping visiting market stalls, go into stores, lift garments, check size, material, feel, length, ensure no shoulder ruffles etc, i am trying to hide my shoulders, not advertise them, price, will it go with anything i have, do i need to buy something to go with it etc

I try the garments against my body including lingerie. I even go through all the packs of panties, until I find a pack I like. I have received the odd disapproving look, but that is their problem not mine. Anyways,they have already seen me, I still need the panties, so whats the point of stopping now

I can get so engrossed, that I forget where I am and by the time I realise, I am passed caring.

Now time for a bite to eat, take stock of what I have and whatI still need. Of course I might find a little gem that were not part of the plan. These are the best finds.

Now it is time for charity shops, my favourite.

All in all, I can spend 8 hours on a shopping trip and only go home because my time is limited to when I can try the clothes on.

I also spend my nights online window shopping, I just cant stop and I dont want to.

Shop until you drop.

Love
      Michelle

Well yes I do love my feminine side a lot and enjoy all aspects of my crossdressing but mostly what makes me happy is my wife’s acceptance of everything and how she has been supportive for the best part. Lately she told me to dress as much as I want to relax as it helps with my anxiety.  I’m very lucky to have her.
      thanks

Ashley❤️

Revel
      Baroness

What a nice and simple question, Emily. I’m happy to be alive! My Daddy says that every breath is an adventure! I love myself and I’m very happy when I transform into Revel. I’m also happy being part of the CDH family.

Hugs,

Rev

Anonymous

Revel

Your Daddy sounds like a wonderful person

Emily

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

What makes me happy is when a GG approaches me, not when am dressed as Denise, and starts having a girl talk with me. Then I know that I have a feminine side and amplifies the desire to be Denise.

Anonymous

I could smoosh a pepperoni pizza into my stupid face, if I’m honest ! ! LoL

om nom nom nom !

ahahaa x

Anonymous

I am extremely happy! Could things be different? Better? Maybe, but life is good, my femininity is bubbling over and my family and friends just seem to accept that about me as part of who I am at this point in my life. My wife gave me a drawer in the dresser and said, “You can keep whatever you need to in that drawer”, and when I answered, “my panties, workout tights and bras?”, she just said, “I said whatever.”My 3rd career is blossoming, my grandson is amazing, I’m healthy and in great shape,,and I look great in a dress! Yes, I am happy!

Haley

Happy person mostly.    Very happy now dressed in panties leggings panties bra cami and satin robe and painted toes sitting here with my wife enjoying a day of dressing and leisure with some bread baking and some fem routines love it when my wife is here with stephanie

Every day I’m Deena xx

Bourbon would be good. Thirty minutes to go though.

So many happy things: family, exercise (just got a home gym to get my figure back in shape), food, food, food (I know contrary to getting my figure back), and a friend starting to realise me wanting to be Jessika!

Great question xoxo

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?