- Yes I'm going!
- Not sure yet but I'm interested!
- Sadly Not this year
- February 8, 2019 at 2:28 pm #151644skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Keystone is coming up in Harrisburg, PA, USA starting Wednesday, March 20-Saturday March 24, 2019. We will have an article soon to tell folks more about it (and will post a link to that article in the replies below once its available)! Have you ever wanted a chance to “be yourself” for more than just a few hours? Curious about what goes on at conferences? Interested in meeting other folks from Crossdresser Heaven who might be going? There will be six of our Ambassador team there (including me) and many others are planning on attending or thinking about it! You can see their website at http://www.keystone-conference.org/ to get details on cost/lodging options , etc., and I wrote an article after last year’s event about my experience that you can read either in the main articles page or by clicking articles under my cover photo on my profile page! After voting please leave a comment below on whether you re going or interested in more info. That way folks who are going can PM each other and share info and even maybe make plans to meet up one night at the conference! This is your chance to get out in a safe environment. Here is a link to an article with more details
- February 5, 2020 at 7:56 pm #273528Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 835Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 3912 times
I’m not attending the 2020 Keystone in March but would like to. I already committed to attending Diva Las Vegas and can’t do 2 multi-day events in a month. Maybe next year. Wishing all attendees a great time!
- February 4, 2020 at 12:12 pm #273235Sandy ChaseDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 200Has thanked: 1622 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
Cyn, you’re everywhere! Thanks for educating all of us who have never attended one of these events. Thanks again for all you do. Sandy.
- February 3, 2020 at 9:56 am #272917Sandy ChaseDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 200Has thanked: 1622 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
Thanks Skippy, you’ve been a great help I may make plans for Keystone maybe others you just don’t know what to expect if you’ve never been. Thanks again, Sandy.
- March 22, 2019 at 11:01 pm #162641skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Sigh…just one more day for this year’s Keystone but wow it’s been fun so far! For me it’s mainly the social aspects that are the highlights-justvthe chance to let Cyn have full rein. Rhonda and I went to dinner tonight and played pool in a local bar(don’t let her tell you she isn’t good-she shot VERY well)! Anyway it’s 2am and i need to sleep a little so I will be rested to dance after the gala dinner Saturday night! Hope y’all make it next year!
- March 16, 2019 at 11:30 am #160880
- March 8, 2019 at 8:15 pm #158833Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1653Has thanked: 4934 timesBeen thanked: 5395 times
So new to this, but it sounds very interesting! I’m planning to go to a local CD group get together next week. A step that I thought I wouldn’t take for ages yet.
The idea of being able to be Amy for several days, and among friends is very appealing. My wife doesn’t want to come to the Xpressions evening, so it will take her a bit of time to get used to something like Keystone.
- February 23, 2019 at 10:18 pm #155638PennyLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 62Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
Yes I am going, but budget and late decision to go will have me at the Red Roof Inn rather than the Sheraton. Would like to meet up with everyone from CDH, so PM me so we can exchange phone numbers, etc. Also, has anyone made plans for dinner on Friday night and is there room for one more? I hope to see you all there.
- March 25, 2019 at 4:35 pm #163305skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
- April 1, 2019 at 8:13 am #165008PennyLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 62Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
Sorry, I missed you Cyn. I got in late Thursday afternoon somewhat wet and bedraggled from the weather, though I caught sight of you at Saturday’s luncheon a few tables away, but lost track of you when it was over. In a way, I think it was for the best since it gave me little choice but to jump in and meet as many people as I could. I am sure I ran into a few girls from CDH, but with so many people I wasn’t asking anyone either. Anyway, it was a wonderful experience! It was the first time that I’ve felt comfortable in my own skin in quite some time. Went to as many workshops as I could, made many new friends, and had a great time. I’ll be back again next year, if at all possible. Already planning to catch the NY Coming Out Conference in the fall, though I’ll probably be commuting to that one. The Grand Hyatt is a little to pricey, plus it might be fun to come in to Grand Central en femme. And of course, take a bit of time to shop, though many of the best stores are either gone or disappearing. So, I’ll try harder to catch up with you and the rest of CDH girls next year. If anyone is thinking of coming up to NY, I’d be happy to meet up with them. Many thanks to you as your last article was the catalyst for me to go. It was the best decision that I’ve made in a while, and I had the BEST time EVER!
- April 4, 2019 at 6:19 pm #165859AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Than you SO much for your reply. The fact that seeing this poll topic helped encourage you to step out and give it a try is humbling and heartwarming simultaneously. It is the encouragement of others three years ago that allowed me to grow and move farther on my journey and now I feel like I’ve paid that forward. Look forward to seeing you next year-be sure to watch for hotel registration to open in the fall so you get into the Sheraton!
- March 8, 2019 at 3:01 pm #158762AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
- February 24, 2019 at 12:45 pm #155750AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
- February 24, 2019 at 12:40 pm #155748AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Glad you will make it! Samantha G , my friend and fellow ambassador, stayed at the Red Roof last year and still had a great time. Sending you a PM with contact info for me.
- February 16, 2019 at 5:44 am #153603Bobbi SmithLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
- February 16, 2019 at 7:48 am #153638AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Bobbi=yes!http://www.keystone-conference.org/ is the conference website. (that link is also available on the article I wrote about the conference https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/keystone-whats-it-like/.
Hope you can make it!
- February 14, 2019 at 12:29 pm #153192eleanor holbornManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 23, 2018Topics: 2548Replies: 403Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 491 times
- February 15, 2019 at 6:01 pm #153525
- February 14, 2019 at 11:33 am #153185MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 464Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 821 times
I have wanted to go since I first heard of it, but living in Sweden makes the costs too high to be justifiable to my family.
- February 14, 2019 at 7:44 pm #153262AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Sorry Marianne. Certainly finances are a valid reason to not be able to attend. As an FYI to others for whom it is JUST the distance (and NOT financial) we do see folks from around the world -or at least I have seen folks from the Phillipines, the Far East,South America and Europe at ones I have attended. And for Esprit, I myself travel cross country flying from Virginia to Washington State.
- February 13, 2019 at 4:09 am #152878JanineLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 104Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
Way to cold in march in Penn
So I decided not to attend.
Do you know if there are any plans for a conversation in the south sometime later this year?
I’m a warm weather gurl and would make plans to attend if there is
Thanks in advance for letting me know
- February 14, 2019 at 7:49 pm #153263AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Yes Janine! Southern Comfort Conference is in Florida in the fall-definitely not too cold there! You ca google it but also be on the lookout for the debut of our Events Page here in the near future where we will highlight conferences and get-togethers around the US (and around the world as we ind out about them)!
- February 12, 2019 at 6:46 pm #152816Carolyn McIntyreLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Am new at all this so it’s way too early for me . . . but the idea of doing it sometime in the future has tremendous appeal. I looked at a bunch of photos of past events and if they weren’t the very definition of people having a good time I don’t know what is.
- February 11, 2019 at 4:16 pm #152553AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Wanted to add this one to the list, but unfortunately it overlaps with Spring Break for my children. See you at Esprit or Southern Comfrt later in the year. Have fun!
- February 11, 2019 at 9:21 am #152436Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)LadyRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 359Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
Love to be going this year but unfortunately it did not work out. I have almost talked my wife into letting me go next year if not her going too. She has spring break and is the only time we can go. So my fingers are crossed that the time is right for next years meeting. So many things to do and get done before that time. LOL already planning.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- February 11, 2019 at 5:37 pm #152570AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Sara I would love to go to keystone I I hope I will be able to next year also and the espirit in Port Angeles it would be great to see you and Cynthia in person all dressed up and being the ladies we are for a week jazz
- February 9, 2019 at 5:42 pm #151994Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 59Replies: 1178Has thanked: 1995 timesBeen thanked: 1709 times
Unfortunately, as you know I will not be able to attend. Though the thought of going and meeting so many of the wonderful people I have chatted with on here is very tempting. I hope anyone who can go us able to. It sounds like an incredible experience that hopefully will be in my future.
- February 10, 2019 at 4:48 pm #152279
- February 9, 2019 at 11:35 am #151903Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6280Has thanked: 12278 timesBeen thanked: 12943 times
Cyn, yes I will be attending to which I’ll be in for a time that I’ve never thought, would or could possibly think of happening. Fear and nervousness will certainly be on my mind but to know I’ll be with so many others like myself expressing their true colors in themselves . It will be my first time there , a long drive down from the great white north to a place of warmth and understanding. Looking forward to meeting you Cyn and all the many others. Your hand will be needed and close to guide this lost soul through these magical times. “Oh my”……
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by Stephanie Flowers.
- February 12, 2019 at 4:25 pm #152802Rhonda Roe…Managing AmbassadorRegistered On: March 5, 2017Topics: 1182Replies: 1349Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
Good News Steph. My first time. Look forward to meeting you there.
- February 13, 2019 at 8:09 am #152893
- February 9, 2019 at 1:10 pm #151914AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Can’t wait to see ya Steph! You’ll do great and have a blast!E’ll touch base as it gets closer to try and meetup!
- February 9, 2019 at 8:39 am #151874Rhonda Roe…Managing AmbassadorRegistered On: March 5, 2017Topics: 1182Replies: 1349Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
You know I will be there Cyn. So looking forward to this event.
- February 11, 2019 at 9:11 am #152434
- February 9, 2019 at 8:05 am #151867TerriDuchessRegistered On: May 17, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 225Has thanked: 258 timesBeen thanked: 735 times
I will be attending Keystone again this year. It will be my 6th or 7th year in a row attending. Its a well run event and if you dont have a great time, then shame on you. I will be getting there Thursday afternoon. Terri
- March 8, 2019 at 4:17 pm #158783AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
For the ID badges you can add a “groups” pin for CDH by going to your registration and adding it from the selections!
- February 9, 2019 at 1:50 pm #151919
- February 9, 2019 at 6:51 am #151853
- February 9, 2019 at 4:48 am #151820Fiona-Ann MossLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 368Replies: 1176Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
Cyn, I so wish I was nearer! even I would have no hesitation to attend this, its ideal for me to be amongst other members, a huge confidence booster, safety in numbers, and all that! I have not been out so far, but I sure would with this! I sincerely hope that all of you that do attend, have the best time of your lives! 🙂 .
- February 8, 2019 at 9:38 pm #151743Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 647Has thanked: 1420 timesBeen thanked: 1701 times
Still too closeted, and woefully unprepared for the Keystone Conference (or anything like it). But that doesn’t mean I’m not excited about it! These CD/TG conferences have been something that has caught my eye on YouTube, and I’ve dreamed and fantasized about attending for a long time now.
I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about how such an experience might play out: arrive and check in dressed in drab; transform immediately into my femme self, and emerge from my cocoon (room) in full femme, ready to mingle with others of my ilk; meet and hang out with some of the femme-folk from CDH; dine with and attend seminars and workshops with the gurls; and get myself a really professional makeover, with photos!
Ah, that would be something.
But I’ll be there in spirit. And Cyn, I hope you’ll chronicle your experiences as you did in 2018 and let CDH shut-ins like me see what we’ve been missing!
- February 8, 2019 at 7:12 pm #151730AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
No one is posting a comment letting us know so we can try and meetup one night there?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 8, 2019 at 7:29 pm #151739AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Cynthia would be my dream to go there meet you in person sit there with her legs crossed and are pretty dresses someday that will happen right now I’m still cutting weight I don’t feel comfortable going out as a fat lady haha it will happen one day I dream of being dressed for a week with people like myself talk to you later beautiful Jasmine
- February 8, 2019 at 9:42 pm #151744AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Just don’t wait til “perfection” cause non of us will ever attain that! Im 5 ft 8 195-200 myself! And I’ll rock clubbing dresses!
- February 8, 2019 at 3:28 pm #151667AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Feel free to PM me or anyone else who indicates they are attending to coordinate or ask more questions. Here is link to my article from last year’s conference!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.