Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I recently logged on to the Breast Form Store site.  I looked at the Hera breast forms in my size.  The price was $669.00.  This seems extremely expensive and I didn’t buy them.  The question is:  Would you pay $669 for a pair of high quality breast forms?

Kerri

Not me, way out of my price range.  Many other choices out there that would be satisfactory.  Hope you find what you want for a more reasonable price. Cheers!

I have  3 sizes of the Amoena breastforms and have always found that, whilst relatively expensive, they are the best fit with or without a bra. Other cheaper ones always seem to just perch on top without somehow wrapping round. The Amoenas (Amolux) therefore feel much more comfortable and wearable – even at night.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

How much money to put in to something depends on how much pleasure and use it will get. I can’t imagine paying $670 for anything except maybe a trip somewhere (like keystone next year).
      Also, if it’s just to be used a little at home it doesn’t really have to be high quality. I have several in various sizes and most comes from aliexpress where I get them for $50-$150.

/kl

Hi Kerri, I’m a transitioned trans woman. The breast forms I am wearing right now, and every day are on sale today at The BreastForm Store for less than $200 US. They’re the Gold Seal Classic 1 1/2. The difference in price between these and the more expensive ones is appearance. Mine are worn everyday, they’re weighted, feel very real, warm up to body temperature, wiggle and feel wonderful! But they don’t “look real”. That’s the difference. If you look at their site they have comparison charts showing side by side the new Hera forms and the Gold Seal forms. My forms have nipples but they are not realistic, which doesn’t matter to me as I never go braless. They say the new Hera ones are self adhering and look very real. I’ve had open heart surgery so have a nice scar running down the middle of my chest – going braless just isn’t going to happen. I’d say to go to their site and check them out, there’s a sale on right now!!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

Lauren,

Thanks so much for your reply.  I’m really just window shopping right now because my financial situation is really poor right now. But, a girl can still dream.

Hugs,

Kerri

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

It depends on what you’re looking for.  I spent around $450 on a pair of Aphrodite forms when they were on sale.  I wanted forms that were very realistic, had a self-adhesive backing, could be worn braless (with stronger adhesive), and were safe to sleep in.  The Aphrodite’s were the only forms at the time that checked all the boxes.

My understanding is the recently added Hera forms are an improvement on the Aphrodite’s (same manufacturer).  The Breastform Store has frequent sales so you should be able to get a better price.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

The breast forms I have cost me around $80 and they are fine. If I wanted to upgrade, I would set myself a budget of $200 tops for new forms.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kerri!  That is waaaay too much money for this girl.  Sure,  they must be amazing, but that’s a lotta cash.   I just recently purchased some Feminique forms again myself.   They were about  $90 CAN and I’m happy with them.

Stevie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kerri,

I got a pair from them on sale for around $45 on sale. I certainly can’t go braless, or sleep in them, but for the once a month or so that I can use them in a bra the are great! Amazon has a selection also.

💕Lara

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“You pays your money and you takes your choice”.

OK, I’m one of the more “mature” members of this wonderful site, retired for a very loong time and have a few skekels available to enjoy my “Caty Life”, (Or perhaps, tho I’m hale and hearty… wot’s left of it…).

So I dont go cheap on anything for Caty, (unless its of course a bargain a girl cant resist..)

Enuff already of the “preamble”…

BREAST FORMS

I have 3 pairs. Amolux Dianonds, Breast Form Gold Seals and top of the line Amoenas.

My go to’s in public are the Gold Seals, using the double sided tape and  “Skin Tac” adhesive wipes. That way I know they will stay on braless,. (but of course, mostly at night when in Caty mode. Exception, when I had a personal bra fitting back in July Plus when I “go public” usually 2-3times a year). Of course I have a bra on for the latter times.

The Amoluxes may stay on braless all day. Never tried it… Bit small for a C cup, but then, my “later life  “tummy expansion” may be a factor…)

Amoenas. Look and feel wonderful in a full Cup bra and “match my figure??”Again would not trust them to go braless.

I sleep with either one or the other in my bra every night, (hot Oz summer nights excepted) and love the “overall feel of attachment” they give me. The Gold Seals obviously dont do this.

Hop this helps “Someone Out There”

Caty.

PS Good title for a song… But its been done…. By Asutralia’s own late and great Judith Durham, ex the Seekers…

I’ve bought breast forms from ebay, and while they work, they are not very realistic either.

I was able to save up some $$$ and bought a pair of gold seals from the breast form store, B cup.  I absolutely love them and now the cheapo ones are just collecting dust.  I wanted a set of bigger boobs so I bought another set of gold seals, C cup.  I change it up so one day I am a B and the next day a C.

This is just me, would I love a pair of heras ?  you bet, if someone is buying.  Because I had to pay for the gold seals myself, I had to set my budget realistically yet wanted something that is very good and will do the job well.  The gold seals fit the bill and was within budget.

J J
      Lady

I may spend that much some day, but not now. I have inexpensive forms from supergelinternational and they serve my present purpose.

5 years and counting for me. They say 10 year life and I’m inclined to believe them…

I guess I’m the exception as I am a proud owner of a set of Hera forms.

And yes they are absolutely amazing in every way. If you want the most realistic looking AND the most realistic feeling boobs then this is your choice.

I have nothing but good things to say about them. Yes they were stupid expensive, but there is nothing like them!

Anonymous

Darcy,

I would love to see a photo of you wearing the Hera forms.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

nope… just nope…

xoxo

Rayna

[postquote quote=683704]

If you could put them on and they looked like real breasts with no visible lines when naked. Maybe. I have aphrodite forms and they are great. But I still have to cover them up.

…which is why my Gold Seal Classic 1 1/2 forms are so amazing and work so well – As Michelle points out: “But I still have to cover them up.” I know what The BreastForm Store ads say, and what the cute model is trying to demonstrate, but none of them can be worn topless and look real, they all have to be covered.
        I wear mine every day all day and I’m pleased enough that when they need replacing it will be with the same thing again. When it comes to how their appearance is viewed by others, a lot of the ladies where I work think I’ve had top surgery, one asked me “what are your bumps?” I said, “expensive” and left her wondering… 🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Caty Ryan
          Baroness

I’m with you Lauren re the GoldlSeals. $$ for $$ pound for pound, (kgs in Oz) they are the best value forms on the market. I have my Amoenas and Amoluxes for “nightwear”, but as previously stated many times, when away for the night or going public its alaways the Gold Seals.

For the most natural look, I position them in my bra first, trace some eyeliner along the “inside sides” then use the Skin tac wipes on the double sided tape to adhere the.

Would easily last two days that way, but I can rarely leave on for more than 36 hours, before I have to return to drab…

Caty.

Amy Myers
          Baroness

I recently bought the Gold Seal forms and I have to agree with Caty wholeheartedly. At the time the Hera’s were unavailable though I confess the price was slightly off putting too.

My old forms were silicone and had a realistic feel and bounce to them, but the edges were rounded and would look odd under snug fitting clothes with a push up bra. The Gold Seals however have gently tapered edges which when properly attached are invisible under tight fitting clothes, and can be worn braless and seem to be very realistic in that situation.

The more expensive forms are customizable, and I suspect that is what one is paying for. If memory serves me, you could not only customize the nipples but also the colour to better match your natural colour. For some people that might be worth it, and if you compare that price to a good breastplate it might not be so different if you go for the higher end ones.

Amy

Based on Hannah McKnight’s September review I ordered a pair of Hera Breast forms.

I have two pairs of cheaper breast forms that are very serviceable. However after much thought and consideration I decided to break the bank and order the Hera’s. I was a little dubious as to their claims of self adhesive but I guess I would see.

They arrived in an upscale professionally prepared storage box with tacky wipes, antiperspirant and cleaning solutions. Directions for use and maintenance of the forms nicely placed inside the lid of the box.

The forms were absolutely lovely and made to fit with custom designed nipples. I have tested them for about six hours around the house and I can’t believe how they naturally adhere to my chest. I have had no issues with the forms moving out of place while wearing various items of clothing. As to texture they are far superior than my previous forms. They feel absolutely natural.

One welcome desire after wearing my new forms around the house is that they seem to be adding to my confidence and self esteem. I am drawn to wearing them out publicly.

So in conclusion the Hera breast forms were quite the investment but so far for me I think they are a great investment. I couldn’t be happier with them.

Anonymous

Maybe if I dressed more than once every couple of weeks I could justify the expense. They do look very good unfortunately you cannot see the natural shape on the model, modesty I guess.

Katie

Hi, Kerri. The Hera do sound very expensive but maybe they are worth it if they last. The problem for me is that you cannot return them. I may understand why but it puts a big damper on my sending for them. Say I want a larger/smaller cup size when I actually get them? Out of luck.

I bought some forms once from Amazon, size D. When they came they were too big for outside wearing as they definitely were right out there and I do not want to draw attention. So I sent them back and got a C in exchange. Just right for me. Best, Marlene.

Check online at Janet’s Closet. I find they have nice stuff at reasonable costs.

I started with Gold Seal brand from The Breast Form store in 2009 and just replaced them earlier this year. The replacement reason was not a problem with the forms but the fact I wanted to go down 1 to 2 sizes.

The new ones cost about $225 USD so I could not see myself paying $669 for a set. They may be worth it but don’t have a single negative thought on mine for any issue so why pay more.

My first forms came from ebay and I got what I paid for. IMO it was a good place to start for the $ and experience but they only lasted about a year and not that many wears.

I do not use adhesive for attaching which could be an important consideration for some. The Gold Seal’s are safe to use with adhesive BTW.

Sandy

Hi girls, Last week ‘The BreastForm Store’ had some Hera forms on for reduced price because they had cosmetic flaws. I thought, why not? It’s always good to have a backup if something goes wrong with my Gold Seals. So I went to their website to order a pair, you have to go to the sizing chart and that’s where it stopped for me. My Gold Seals are size 7, a perfect C-cup that fills my bras perfectly. Right now all they sell are even numbered sizes, 4,6,8 and 10. The 8 is a D/DD cup which doesn’t work for me, it would look disproportionate as I already have my own A-cup breast tissue. The 6 is a B-cup. The site says the artists are working on the other sizes which will be available in the near future. Until I can order a size 7 C-cup, my Gold Seal girls will continue to do the job.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

I have paid almost that much for Amoena self adhering mastectomy forms. They work well on occasions when a bra is suboptimal.

Hi Kerri i think i would rather pay that on a breast plate,

I don’t know if i would have forms over a good breast plate,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

I get the breast plate thing, I really do… but how often would I be able to wear it and not have medical issues because of it, particularly as someone who’s always hot when everyone else is cold?  Unless you’re going for the high-plunge necklines the forms are going to be more realistic both in look and feel.

I see your point about forms, but the thing with me is I’ve got a very hairy chest and my wife doesn’t want me to shave it so i think trying to get forms to stick would be a bit difficult that’s why I’m thinking of a breast plate, if i was single then i would have an all over body wax problem solved X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous

My Terri doesn’t shave chest either. Good forms and bra, clothing that doesn’t plunge. Passing as a woman doesn’t mean you have s to show off your titties. Most women don’t.

I paid pretty close to that for my Aphrodites.  While the color match is not quite there (I mean when is it ever, am I right girl?) overall the look, feel, and most importantly proportion of them is incredible!  My chest looks and feels like a real woman’s (well, plus or minus a little sensation and reaction to stimuli).  I have cheaper forms with better “jiggle” factor but MAN can you tell they’re fake!  Spend the money, you won’t be sorry!

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I absolutely  would if I was able to be en femme more than once or so a month and if I went out in public, but since I only dress in private and rarely, my two pair of $80 forms from Amazon are all I can justify.  I do wish my forms were softer.  The movement is nice when I walk but they are too firm to the touch.

💖Lola

Cathryn
        Lady

Exactly, but I go out often in my Amazon boobs and look and feel terrific.

im not paying $700+ for something I can get for less than a $100 and no one seems to know…

J J
      Lady

Buy what you can afford and that fits reasonably within your budget. For some $699 is pocket change, and $200 for others means skipping a few meals. Sure you can compare value and the best bang (boob?) for the buck, but these are not something one buys frequently, so buy the best you can afford and have fun win them.

Billie
      Lady

I bought mine at Janet’s Closet paid less then $100 had my first pair for 7 years and still look great. My wife bought me a larger pair this year she says they look terrific.

Jerri Burk
      Duchess

Okay.. I did the deed and bucked up for the Gold Seal Crop Top… Good feel, looks great in the mirror and clothing. Only concern I have is how the neckline fits. It seems to roll down a bit and not look just right? How do you ladies hide or adjust it to look more natural?

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?