Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

In recent years, my eyebrows have been rapidly developing white hairs. I have applied my hair dye to my eyebrows but the dye does not stick long to the coarse eyebrows.
      This weekend, my girlfriend used her eyebrow pencil and it made a substantial difference, although it did not cover all the white hairs. This coverup method also needs daily application.
      Does anyone know any successful tricks to changing the color of their eyebrows?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I get an eyebrow tint and wax every few weeks.  Tinting works great at hiding grays.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I use an eye pencil for shape then a brow mascara to even the color it seems okay and occasionally I will pluck the worst out.

Hi Cece,

There are a lot of online hacks about using Just for Men.  They have re-packaged their “beard & moustache” into “beard & brow”.  I haven’t used it personally, but its worth a look.

Luv, Cindy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I use a brow stencil stamp by Madluv. They come in different colors and work great.

Hugs, Liara

Eva B
      Lady

I don’t usually use makeup other than lipstick. My hair and my wig are kind of silver do the brows follow suit. Today I tried full makeup with brow pencil. Don’t know if it is worth it. I can still see the silver in then to some extent. I does seem to match my wig so no worries.

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Cece X,

I pluck the white, since I don’t have too many.  It works, at least for now.

Eva

When I get my hair colored, I get the eyebrows colored as well. But as you say, eyebrows grow much faster than other hairs, and within 1-2 weeks you can start seeing the white hairs.

If I’m trying to cover the white hairs, I will either color them in with an eyebrow pencil, or I’ll use a little bit of mascara. With mascara, I hold parallel to the eyebrow and pull the wand from the nose to the end. I find it quick and effective.

Jennifer Lang
      Duchess

I’ve tried the Just for Men coloring trick I saw on a YouTube video. It works pretty well if you want something that lasts for a week or two. Just be aware that even with the light blond shade, it can get fairly dark and it keeps getting darker for a day or two after.

I just mixed up a small amount and used a slightly bent one-time mascara applicator. Sometimes it takes an extra dose to get those white hairs.

Nowadays, I just use an eyebrow pencil with good results.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?