Viewing 93 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rosiebeth
      Lady

How many of you girls have fantasies about men when all dressed up ?

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I know I do on a regular basis.  I dream of a man coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around and gently kissing me ear and working his way down my neck and then start nibbling.  Then turning me and kissing me deeply.  And of course it goes on girls……

I fantasize about men exclusively and have never been attracted to GG women, even when I am forced to go drab, women only hold interest for me in what they are wearing and wondering where they got it if I like it.

Men, on the other hand…….. yummy!

PaulaF

you and me Paula seem to share the same world

I fantasize about men 24/7 laying next to his hot muscular body me wearing my sexy lingerie making me feel like the luckiest girl around. But even when I’m pretending to be a man I still fantasize about men. All my life while everyone’s telling me I’m a male I spent pretending to be a man with girlfriend’s and even a wife. So after my wife passed I realized I have no interest being with a woman cause I want to be the girlfriend with a boyfriend. When I see a hunky man I get all tingling inside and fantasizing about him. Men are some fine specimens.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I know right.  I’ll look at women’s clothes and the same. Where did you get it?   And will I look that good in it too.  I’ve never been with a man but lately I’m thinking if my scenario would happen ….,I’d let him have his way. ❤️

Rosiebeth,

I’m not surprised by the early results.

Over the past year I have evolved to the point that in my heart I am more a woman than a man. While I am not pursuing anything or actively looking I am very open to being with a man. I know that there are lots of caveats, but to be accepted by a man to be a sexual partner would me the crowning achievement of my journey into womanhood.

Amanda

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Amanda.  I know that sounds so heavenly to have a man and him love you in every way.  I can only imagine the strong but sensitive touch from him.
      kisses

Rosiebeth.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Most times the guys that come into my closet of imagination are the nerdy type that I entice and tease with my short girly wares…….….bringing  out the male animal in them with intimate time better than with those tall handsome types that would see me as just another girl………they’ve had their pick of so many…………..but this nerdy type…..I helped blossom into a passionate love machine…………seeing the transformation turns this girl on.

My imaginations has other girls for intimate time……………….they are usually more experienced and learn a lot from them………..

Sometimes the guys turn into girls ………..or the girls turn into guys…………..other times……….the guys want to dress up in my clothes……I smile and glady help them become girls……………………………karley

Anonymous

I fantasize about men all the time, I’ve had quite a few over the years and hope to have a few more. Once you’ve had a man take you and make you feel like a real woman it’s hard  to think about anything else. I love being the woman, it takes sex to a whole new level.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I wanted to add that the type of guy that excites me in my imaginations are very shy ..…………….usually deemed not manly by his peers………..not manly by females……………..but have something about them………maybe a compassion for animals………..or music…………..something…………and I draw them out with my girly ways……………tease them……..just being a girl  that sees the diamond in the rough…………………..karley

Rosiebeth
      Lady

That sounds Heavenly Heather.  I’m envisioning him making me a real woman.  Yummmmmmy

We know that none of these survey are scientifically sound and lots of subjects don’t interest a lot of members.  And, while crossdressing certainly has the erotic thing going, where that takes us for a partner will never be quite the same as with genetic women.  For me, at least, I’m fascinated with the feminine form and the clothing that compliments and enhances that form.  I haven’t had much experience at home lately because the CD thing makes my wife uncomfortable.  Nevertheless, when I’m out-and-about, dressed androgynously, and women indicate approval or appreciation, I’m thrilled.  I’m just not drawn to men and would never dress for their acceptance.  I can’t rationalize my inclinations, but I guess I just think we’d all be better off if we could just wear the clothes we like!

FAM

[postquote quote=342237][/postquote]
        It is true that such surveys are difficult to quantify, replicate and verify. Also they are rarely constructed in a focused manner. What they do offer is the opportunity to share thoughts, ideas and experiences. These anecdotal tidbits, on their own, are rarely specific enough to make any clear inferences but when many essentially (and rather eerily) similar stories accumulate they take on a reliability that really should be regarded as valuable, honest and even accurate.

Araminta.

DeLora
      Lady

I guess I am rather boring, dressing does not change what I desire or fantasize about.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Most of you have probably read my post on what happened to me while I was on vacation and met a man who I was attracted to and we slept together. Up until then I didn’t think about or fantasize about being with a man. Now that I’ve sort of broken the ice and slept with a man I have a new outlook on being with a man. Sometimes when I see a attractive man I’ll fantasize about being with him</p>

Sunita
      Lady

I always fantasize about a man( my man ) while dressed . But when I am not dressed feminine I never dream about him neither I am attracted to any men. I really enjoy being feminine while dressed.

Sunita
      Lady

RosiBeth

What a fantastic fantasy !!. Incidentally,  I have same fantasy with other details. Like, I am getting dressed. I want to drape saree ( indian dress) I have to yet drape it. I am in just blouse (with bra inside) and peticoat. He comes from behind n grabs me.  Holding my breasts ,he kisses on my neck and earlobes……..

BLANK BLANK.     BLANK

A dream which will NEVER COME TRUE

🤔🙄😏😒☹️☹️

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Sunita

isn’t that the best scenario to have him come from behind and surprise you with sweet gentle kisses on the ear and neck. Aaaaaa. Then kiss you deeply and make made passionate love to you.  It’s just soooo yummy sweetie.
      kisses Rosiebeth

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi I’m bi so i think about men most of the time, it would be nice to be with a man while I’m dressed as Rozalyne, someone to take me out for a meal and maybe go dancing with, someone who will treat me like a lady, it has to be a certain sort of man though someone who is a gentleman and knows how to treat a lady and not a couch potato, if he treated me like a real woman then the cherry on the cake would be to end the evening in bed xxxxx</p>

Anonymous

hello

I find it exciting when a guy want to take me to his bed and I am very willing and all he has to do to get me excited is kiss me  especially french kiss and we will be in bed

ChloeC
      Duchess

Uh, Yeah!!! I write transgender fiction and since most of that genre seems to be very MarySue-ish, of course I do.  The best way to create the actual story line, for me anyway, is to imagine being the main character, and being dressed adds significantly to that process.  For writers, I would suspect that’s a very common thing (even to maybe occasionally trying to dress as such). I have absolutely no doubt that Christopher Paolini (if he actually wrote that stuff) imagined himself to be the character Eragon.  And of course, Tolkien seemed to have no problem imagining himself to be Beren and his wife, Edith, to be Luthien.  Those names are engraved on their tombstones.  The movie also strongly suggested that.  So looking back at most of my ‘published’ fiction, I can look at each lead character (almost all who transitioned, either early or late, voluntarily or not) as being some part of me. And most all wind up in very heterosexual relationships with the male partner fully knowing the background of my heroine.

But other times in my life, when I’m not dressed or focused on writing, not so much and often not at all.

Rosiebeth,

Do you know what really scares me about being with a man? Kissing. I love to kiss, but kissing a man is something that scares me. EVERYTHING else is no problem,

Amanda

When I am dressed… Fantasizing about men… It has many different layers. Sometimes it’s just catching a man’s eye with the outfit I have on. Other times, when I am feeling friskier than usual, my mind’s eye theater shows the more steamy scenarios. When I am lounging at home in casual dress, the fantasy turns to how a casual date with a man would go. But on the topic of sexuality, and having been with a man or three… The final surrender of the last vestiges of my born masculinity comes with the kiss. That moment when I am embraced, and he leans in… And my lips are passionately yet delicately parted by the man’s lips as I fall completely into my feminine being; melting into his arms in the minutes before I am taken ‘to another room’ 😉 … That moment is transcendent of the fantasy/reality dichotomy. Words like ‘straight’ and ‘gay’ and ‘bisexual’ cease to have any meaning or relevance whatsoever. Just words that attempt to define nothing more than a comfort zone. It is my favorite part of becoming fully; my alternate me. Back in guy mode, these thoughts are distant, hazy. Like a half remembered piece of a dream. I go about my day, love my children and wife… and soon, I’ll see a guy somewhere that tugs those yearnings. Or I’ll look to my closet and feel the desire to shapeshift again. Sometimes, my wife will present me with a beautiful new outfit as she whispers “I can’t wait to see ‘her’ in it, she might have a date soon…” But men… Fantasies about men… While dressed… Are worth turning into reality.

Deborah, yes it does indeed seem we are two girls one just about the same path.

PaulaF

Anonymous

hi  ladies, fantasies with men absolutely not   at all, fantasies with  masculine women oh yes, yes yes, only imagine the women of wwe, wearing an elegant  tuxedo and taking me to  dance,  me  in a fantastic long dress, gold or silver color, wrapping  me in her strong arms and listening her whispering: tonight you are going to be my woman, sweet gurl…oh yes, masculine women always,  hugs felicity beautiful ladies

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

“Oh yes ” love having my wife be the man and put me into my place.  Not that she does that now in normal life lol….. but take this sissygirl , do me like she should. 🥰

Spot on, Felicity!  This is about the closest I would ever get to a fantasy with a “man” dressed a man: a woman dressed as a man!   As a lone, ultra-closeted crossdresser, such a woman is my best chance of going out in public, dressed.  Think Julie Andrews in Victor/Victoria.

Anonymous

Beautifully written Nikki 💐

Hmmmm, so was “the Cherry On Top” a subliminal slip of the tongue?  🙂  Every girl has her “First”!

Rosiebeth
      Lady

kathy

this girl still has her “cherry” and is waiting to have it “popped” by a handsome man.  Lol

I hope your first time turns out to be memorable, as I’m sure it will be.  Hugs!

Anonymous

I am very happily married and no feelings towards a GM but have thought of nonsexual fun with another CD. Some one to chill out with,  dress together, share stories with..lay a blanket on ground and laugh and share life!

Fantasies of the other type would be with a dominant GG and maybe my wife. Watch and learn and remain in panties at minimum. Be a 3rd party…

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Fantasies as you have mentioned is one many would love to experience but dressed? That would certainly be an adventure 😏

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

As far as I have experience this amazing journey I’m not interested in a intimate situation with a man. Sure in fantasies maybe,  a close dance,  a man running his hands up and down my silky legs . A  settle kiss 💋 but still I’m totally attracted to woman and one in particular. But I could get teasey with another cder.  Purely fun mind you but a little intimacy would be exciting.  Feeling like a woman involves expressing our femininity in ways that may put us outside our comfort zone but after all I’m always dreaming of experiencing  what a real woman would naturally feel.

Stephanie 🌷

That sounds so nice.  Hope that I will experience a similar meeting.  Have you maintained a relationship to the guy?  Hope so.

I do fantasies being with a man when dressed. I would prefer to be with another crossdresser which I fantasize about all the time. Hope some day it will come true

Sara Todd
      Lady

When dressed I have often fantasized about men and have actually had one opportunity to act on that fantasy. I hope to have the chance for a repeat encounter.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Do tell Sara.  Tee Hee. Sounds delicious girl.

Anonymous

Yes, I do, and I love it.

I cannot wait to go out dressed, in LA, when this nonsense is over, and flirt.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Yes indeed, but not with dominant alpha males. I fantasize about intimacy with other Gurls primarily, but occasionally with some effeminate men and some GGs. Since I began dressing a few years ago, I feel that my sexuality has shifted from straight heterosexual  to bisexual. I’m experiencing physical yearnings these days which I have never felt before.  It is not clear to me if my shift in sexuality or my crossdressing happened first, or if they are codependent.
      Hugs and Kindness,  Ellie

Lovely , Sara , life’s to short

Anonymous

Was it erotic?

Sounds great,  Best wishs.  Gwen

Hi,

I too have felt a shift in my sexuality.  I wonder if the term gender fluid might be more appropriate.  Hugs, Gwen

Anonymous

Gwen,

I know EXACTLY what you mean.  For me, I was judging myself initially, and was confused.  Now, I am enjoying it, and accept this is who I am.  If I end up dating men as a CD, or having a fling or two, so be it.  🙂

Ideally, I would like to date another CD, or find a CIS lady that understands, but the more I read on here about female SOs, the more I realize it is not terribly likely.

Until then, I will do what makes me happy.  Enjoy my sisters on here, go out dressed this summer, and see who I meet.

Eve

Hi Eve,

Yes Girl,  Best luck.  Keep us informed  Hugs, Gwen

I as well.

Hi everyone it’s Sandy and have been having thoughts about the men prospects. This has only happened in the last few months and can’t imagine where it came from! I have, my whole life absolutely adored women, their shape, softness, clothes etc. I am starting to fantasize about meeting a man but don’t know really how to start picking up an unsuspecting guy. I envision preparing for my date matching panties and bra, black hose, strapped black heels, long tight fitting floor length, gown, red nail polish with matching lipstick and my favorite sent. Waiting for me at the bottom of the staircase is a truly gorgeous, suntan, gentleman wearing a white dinner jacket and as we walk trough the lobby out the door where he opened the door of his sporty red auto.

it seems as though I would enjoy giving the  sex as much as receiving it.
      seems like a novel idea perhaps it is time to start to gather the courage for what’s next.
      Hugs, Sandy.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Sandy

i know how you feel girl. I’ve only been with woman and was married until she past away but I too have started to fantasize about men. If my scenario really happened I know for a fact he could do whatever he wanted to me.   I too am working towards that courage to embrace for my feminine needs.

Araminta,
      I did not mean to be contentious or to discredit the value of the surveys. I believe someone else made reference to the early results showing that far more responders replied that they did fantasize about men while dressed than those who replied they did not. It was the implied assertion that more CDs are inclined toward gay sex than are heterosexual that concerned me. I do not believe that to be true. It’s an old debate, but one which goes to the heart of non-acceptance by so many spouses. Is crossdressing on the continuum of gay versus straight sexual attraction? Will crossdressers eventually leave their wives and choose a homosexual lifestyle? For many academics who’ve addressed the subject, it’s a whole separate thing. To those who are critical or non-accepting of the cross gender or gender fluid phenomenon, it often makes perfect sense. If you’re a man who wants to look and/or dress like a women, you must be attracted to men! For me and for many other CDs, that could not be further from the truth. In fact, our attraction to women, femininity, and all the trappings is on overdrive. And yet, I believe, most of us have many strong friendships with other men who know nothing of our feminine proclivities. It’s (mostly) about the clothes!
      FAM

I have fantasies about women when I’m all dressed up (as a woman).

I have fantasies about women when I’m NOT all dressed up (as a woman).

Sometimes I think that if I were a “real” woman (GG), I would have fantasies about women no matter how I was dressed.

So, I guess that’s a “No”. And I see that I’m in the minority of respondents who voted in this poll. I have the greatest respect for all my CDH sisters, no matter what they feel when dressed. But, speaking only for myself, I have long thought that an abiding adoration of women is a big part of why I crossdress in the first place. Cis-men have no place in my fantasies, and I sincerely hope this does not offend anyone here.

Anonymous

no problem  camryn, my fantasies are with women only,   hugs felicity

Anonymous

Sa•man•tha …. totally understand what you mean ….the man in the narrow “window ” would get a lovely , lovely lady xx

I have fantasies about men when not dressed now since ending lifelong bi curiosity but I still love women also I wish I had a wife that would support me instead of knowing she would belittle me and out me to the community and my children

So sorry to hear what is happening to you honey.  Would love to talk and see if I can help.  We girls are here for you.  Hugs, Gwen

I do Rosiebeth. For me it is natural part of my feelings when I am dressed and being girly.

Great topic Rosiebeth!

I voted no. Even dressed my fantasies involve being with women. Of course they are just fantasies anyways. I have THE one.

I love all the responses to this one.

Hugs

Autumn

[postquote quote=342374]
      Delora,

You aren’t boring. You just know what you like.

Hugs

Sara,

I am very jealous!

Amanda

Anonymous

one thing u can have fantasies about men but when u do have an experience with one u will as I did enjoy it and look foward to having some more fun

Anonymous

Oh most definitely Janet.  I actually started incorporating my dressing in to my love life and some guys really like. It makes me feel more like a woman then sex without being Deziree.

Isn’t that the truth.  Love is so special When it is returned,  it does not depend on sexuality.  Gwen

I don’t need to be dressed to have them, but yes.

Olivia brought with her a sense of joy and fun that I had long since forgotten. I love being playful, dancing around the house or being a bit flirty with the right person, attraction isn’t based simply on gender or just physical attributes . My gf is aware of my curiousity and we’ve had conversations, never say never lol

Anonymous

Yes I fantasize about men when dressed and sometimes I act on them!

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Absolutely Girl.  Never say never.

Truth be known, I have fantasies about men even when not dressed. Sometimes fantasies come true!

Anonymous

Boy do I…

Hi girls it’s Sandy the one with the cool dreams.  I too think that I would more likely be attracted to a CD than any regular guy. It’s hard to imagine myself with a man as I love the curves, smell, lingerie, stockings and pantyhose, accessories, long dangling earrings, matching lipstick and nail polish etc.  I’m sure I left off something!
      So girls, what do you think? Give the guy thing a try ?

wear something pretty tonight! Lol Sandy.

Anonymous

NOT my cup of tea; but since I discovered my real self, I won’t criticize or judge those who do. And as Sammy said, sex really isn’t my thing anymore.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Not a necessity, but would definitely be open to another CD or gay/straight/bi male that would approach me in a gentle, romantic way.  Definitely not looking for a wham-bam outcome.  Definitely would like an evolving relationship where sex is part of the expression.

I voted no as I cannot find a man sexually attractive, even when i am dressed, however it is not as simple as that. I fantasise about my wife having sex with a man while i am next to them fully dressed and made up, and this is the complicated bit as i would then be happy to perform

I have crossdressed since I was 11 . Have been married to my wife for 29 years she has known for about that long. I had only fantasized about other women and her until a couple years ago. Now it is her and other men either just with her or us sharing a man or men. Last year I told her I was done with wearing men’s underwear and now I wear panties everyday for about a year and a half. Before she just acting like she wasnt interest but when I started wearing everyday she started to bring me one of her gowns or tell me to put on our matching bras. She is the only woman I fantasize about . I have enjoyed the last year.

Dee
      Lady

I sure do, big fantasy,

I voted yes!  Totally into men.

I fantasize about men and women. Don has had male lovers, but DeeAnn has not (so far)…

I am never attracted to guys but have the same fantasies, the first touch, hand hold, kiss, …  Always kind of a non descript person with more attraction to parts of him than him.

Sunita
      Lady

One of my fantasies is to wake up cuddling by HIM while I am in just a satin nighty. Further I would run my tender nailpainted fingers through his hairy chest and belly.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Have I ever?   Yeah.  But those times it would be a man dressed as well.  This seems a more recent thing.

Anonymous

Many of my fantasies revolve around men and women. Often involves cuckholding.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Sounds delightful. Tee hee

I voted yes a cheesy pick up line a kiss and nibble  on the ear and its game on

Anonymous

Throughout my dressing life my fantasies have always been about women, aunts, sisters friends, powerful women etc. However since getting older I find my preferences have somehow flipped and I now find myself when dressed fantasising about men, specifically another crossdresser who has the same views and feelings as myself. I don’t know at what point my preferences changed.  When did I move from female to male, when did the wind effectively change from North to South or the coin flipped. I can’t give an answer but it maybe age or life experience related. Never gave it much thought until now so thanks for the prompting.   Sarah.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Something Sarah, and others, mentioned has put a bee in my bonnet, and has my head a buzzin’.  I do not look at a crossdresser as  a -he’ but a ‘woman’, fantasy wise.  As it should be.  My sexual drive has always been greatly overpowered by my emotional drive through out life anyway.  I am loving the person inside, seeing past the shell to the woman within.  Yet I do not consider myself  attracted to men or bisexual.  The female of the species had always appealed to me…

Great Horny Toads!  Things were simpler out in the boonies without labels and just emotion.

Girls, if that was jibber jabber, my apologies. 🙂

Anonymous

Yes, as soon as the stockings come on.

Anonymous

I voted yesI have been dressing like a women since an early age. It all started when I was in our downstairs reck  room and the laundry room was right next to it. One day as I past by i seen some of my dresses in the laundry and felt a little curious. Nobody was home so I tried one on and it fit rather well. I was also dawned  with her bra and panties. I dreamed of her frequently for many years as I dressed and it made for unforgettable fantasies.

Now in my older years when I dress i do quite frequently finding myself fantasizing of a man joining me for an afternoon or so and find myself quite turned on by the whole thought as I find myself developing more of a feminine ora. Just a fantasy but the thoughts are definitely there.

I thought about this a bit before responding. YES! This is my oldest fantasy. To give myself fully to a man while dressed would be an amazing experience. Maybe someday.

Whilst I don’t think of myself as gay – nothing against folk who are gay, but its just not how I see myself. I do when dressed fantasise about getting into a serious relationship with a man who would take me as his woman – in every meaning of the term ‘take me’.

To me it would be just mind-blowing [awesome, to use an Americanism] to be able to fully fulfil my life and live fully in the role of a woman, sharing my life in a tender, loving relationship with a masculine man.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Stevie.

But if you are a crossdresser because you wear clothing intended for women but you are also a woman then how are you a crossdresser? Wouldn’t that mean that all women wearing womans wear are crossdresser yet they’re not. They are women. You, as a woman, would need to wear clothing intended for me – like most women do these days – for you to be a crossdresser.

Hope this doesn’t fry your brain – not much any way.

Take care.

Anne-Marie

Hi, Anne-Marie.

That is why I use the term ‘athenase’. It simply means that you use clothing and other things to bring out your femininity and to be a woman. There is no ‘cross’ about it, simply exhibiting a gender and it is appropriate for males or females.

The contradictions did, at one time, ‘fry my brain’, but since I learned to distinguish between sex and gender things have become, if not simplistic, at least comprehendible.

I do not have a term for people trying to be masculine. Haven’t needed one yet.

Araminta.

I voted yes.  I always vote yes for men. 🙂

At a relatively early age, I was attracted to men.  Dressing came afterward and somehow in my mind, I imagined that dressing would make me more desirable to men.

I have had sex with men while dressed and every time…every time…it was an amazing experience.

Araminta

I haven’t comeacross the term ‘athenase’ befor but it does fit perfectly. Your description is exactly how I feel about things.

Take care.

Anne-Marie

I took the term from Pallas Athena who bedecked, bedizened and dressed the first human being, Pandora, to make her more enticingly feminine.

Araminta.

Hi Stevie,

I understand what you mean.

I am not attracted to men or to be more to the point Masculinity.

I have no problem being attracted to a crossdresser or transgender.

I love feminine.

so I think that is what you are saying also.

Patty

Anonymous

I have visited this subject many times and read what others have to say. So I will put my feelings to words. [I am happily married, but this is how I feel, even if I was single.] I could never give my heart to a man.  That goes for dressed up, transitioned or if I was born female. Men cannot meet me on a deep enough level. I would need that connection for anything physical to ever happen. I don’t even like the thought of a man touching me. That is my sacred space and you cannot enter unless first deeply connecting to my spirit. I have NEVER met a cisgendered man that could even come close to that.

Kay

Anonymous

I do. I have. Erotic femine act. I keep my heels on.

When I’m dressed I truly feel like a woman and I do have fantasies about men! When I’m in drab I could care less about men but when I see myself dressed in the mirror to go out for the evening I do wonder what it would be like to have a man care for me. A nice understanding supportive guy who opens the door for me when entering his car. Someone that makes me feel like woman and treats me like a lady. At that point I believe I would surrender to him completely. I have fantasies of him pulling me close and having deep long kisses as he is caressing my butt. At some point in my life as a woman I want to find that right guy. I have visions of unzipping his pants and going down on him and then have a full sexual encounter. Hopefully this fantasy will become a reality!

Yes.  I most definitely do. And I do not care a thing about a lable or put my sex preferences into any catagcat.  Sex is Sex is Sex… However, I have had the opportunitys to explore these fantasys with first, a CD.  And it was fun.  It was my very first and only ever encounter with someone else who was femme and though we only explored a bit, It only made me thurst for a real man.  So , when I had the opportunity, I acted on that expience as well.  And I have to say, I thought I could never kiss a man because nothing about it appealed to me.   Until he kissed me.  And OMG 😍 .  I swooned.  And the sex with him fulfilling my womanly desires was magical.   But yes, I do fantasize about men when I am dressed.  And if I watch porn I always fantasize that I am the girl being taken by the guy on the screen. 🙈

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi there! It’s Scarlett again. I do, on occasion, have fantasies about men while dressed. However, to be honest with you, I have two recurring fantasies I have when dressed as Scarlett pertaining to my Sexy Redheaded wife and neither fantasy will probably ever come to fruition!

One of my fantasies is a total girl on girl date with my Sexy Redheaded wife. I’m talking with me in full up sexy Scarlett mode and her dressed in an almost identical outfit for the date. Dinner, shopping, and then a movie and then back home to light the Yankee Candles in the bedroom and let the fireworks begin!

My other fanatasy, speaking of fireworks, is to be able to make love to my Sexy Redheaded wife while me being dressed in full up sexy Scarlett mode and her being dressed in full up Sexy Redhead mode and us making love until the sun comes up while working around all of that pretty femme clothing we started wearing at the beginning of our date night! Now what would be an extra YUMMY night of love making don’t ya think?

XOXOXO Scarlett

I have had plenty of fantasy’s about men. I have live plenty of them but I still fantasize about them. When you see a man get aroused because of you it gives you a feeling of feminine power.  A wave of ecstacy and satisfaction just washes over you. If you’ve never experienced it, it’s difficult to explain just how wonderful it makes you feel.

I think if men all the time weather I’m dressed or not.I always feel femme weather dressed or drab.And I love men.

Basic thoughts on the subject. I don’t judge any of the ladies on this site regarding their sexual desires of who they find attractive. Every person is different and has the absolute right to live as they see fit as long as they don’t don’t threaten the safety or lives of others. All of us ladies on here wish for the right to dress in whatever clothes and fashion that makes us comfortable and happy without being judged by others, mo matter if it is done in private or in public, that also applies to sex. Whether you are attracted and have sex with the same gender, opposite gender, both genders or neither. Be happy and enjoy life in your skin. Life goes by far too quickly without worrying about others or worrying about what others think of you. We will all be the same way too soon, just memories and dust.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

“Very small window” 🤏

Viewing 93 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Fantasies’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?