Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

CDH ladies, what is your favourite fashion style? I love many styles, formal gowns, spring dresses….However if I have to choose one look, I love the professional business woman look, a form fitting long pencil skirt (just below the knees) with a rear slit, a jacket that ends just above my butt, a long sleeve v-neck silk blouse (with a little cleavage showing), dark pantyhose, heels, hair up, makeup that makes my eyes pop (I love the cover picture, maybe a bit much for a business style) and some simple jewellery. Sophisticated sexy rocks my world!

My favorite style to wear is a v-neck wrap dress in a soft slinky material. I also love pencil skirts paired with a fashionable top/blouse. I’m also interested in formal wear, but I’m having difficulty finding my size.

My wife likes for me to dress very moderate, so much so that my girlfriends call me the school teacher. She has me wear long or knee length skirts and dresses. My blouses are long sleeve and show a little cleavage. All my heels are 3in and up, pantyhose at all times when at home.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I like casual and sexy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?