• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What are your favourite camp, and/or LGBTQ  (broadly defined) themed movies/cable/TV shows.

A favourite from the ’70s for me is  – ‘Flesh Gordon’.

None… apart from The Danish Girl! The movie was intensely moving, the drame superb, the scenes remarkable… the outcome… well, just what any gurl would wish for!

Love Polly

I am looking for a movie to watch with my takeaway tonight.  Made it a Friday night tradition this year, since there’s bugger all else going on hehe.

My shortlist is Mrs Doubtfire, The Crying Game or Kinky Boots.  I just can’t gel with Priscilla as it’s just too Ru Paul for my personal taste (apologies to those who love it).

Danish Girl added to shortlist, thanks Polly!

Love Rachel

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

if anyone gets a chance, Boy meets Girl

Pride

Based on a true story, the film depicts a group of lesbian and gay activists who raised money to help families affected by the British miners’ strike in 1984, at the outset of what would become the Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners campaign

Kinky Boots is a 2005 British-American comedy-drama film directed by Julian Jarrold and written by Geoff Deane and Tim Firth. Based on a true story, the movie tells of a struggling British shoe factory’s young, strait-laced owner, Charlie, who forms an unlikely partnership with Lola, a drag queen, to save the business
        All comedies, enjoy.
      Alice Black
      Duchess

Some Like It Hot

I wish there was a colorized version. I would love to see what the dresses that Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon wear look like in color.

Alice Black

Anonymous

Has anyone seen “Soldiers Girl” which stars Lee Pace, I’ve only seen stills from it but he looks amazing in the title role.

“Soldier’s Girl” is a must-see. Lee Pace is absolutely amazing. When (s)he lipsyncs “Consequences of Falling” I still get goosebumps. “Fever” is my second favorite. On subsequent viewings (and I’ve watched it multiple times) I have to fast forward past that brutal scene at the end, as well as Calpernia’s reaction when she is told of Barry’s fate. Way too intense for me.

Anonymous

Thank you Camryn, I’ll have to find a copy and get dressed for an en femme evening.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?