- Boots (ankle boots, thigh length boots etc)
- Shoes (high heel, sandals, pumps, loafers, trainers etc)
- Belts (all types)
- Handbags (called purses in U.S? , all types)
- Purses (Wallets in the U.S.? to hold your coins)
- Ear rings (all types)
- Watches (Female)
- Jewellry (bracelets, necklace, rings, brooch etc)
- Wigs (all types)
- Spectacles (Femme)
- Hair accessories (ribbons, hairbands, clips, tiaras etc)
- Anything else i forgot ! (please specify in comments below)
- February 8, 2019 at 12:12 pm #151598
fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 241Replies: 917Has thanked: 1725 timesBeen thanked: 1242 times
Hi Girls, the poll for today is accessories or anything other than clothing, you may own. Tick all the boxes that apply, i’m bound to have forgotten something!!! so I will add ‘other’. I hope you enjoy this poll! love you all!! Fiona’s prediction….. Shoes!
- February 22, 2019 at 10:07 pm #155392Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 132Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Fiona, I’ve had a question for a long time that might fit right into this poll. Although it would get lumped into the “jewelry” category, I wonder, how many gurls who dress in full femme wear a diamond wedding ring? Especially if they’ve bolted from the closet (unlike moi) and go out dressed.
I didn’t see this specific item mentioned.
- February 23, 2019 at 1:41 am #155405fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 241Replies: 917Has thanked: 1725 timesBeen thanked: 1242 times
Hi Camryn, i would place that item under the ‘jewellery’ option. I mean diamond wedding rings are classed as an item of jewellery right? or do others have a differing opinion on this?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 19, 2019 at 4:44 am #154486Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 581Has thanked: 611 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
I don’t get even into the full wig and makeup routine yet, so I’m not a pro on all of it but,
Think of all the items you’ve added since bringing HER home, things you just didn’t seem to require before. The start of a list you can add to…
A magnified mirror
Really good tweezers
Gloves to save the nails and hands
Our old jeans, shirts, and work clothes didn’t much care, but now…
The ‘good’ hangers
Just some thoughts.
A bigger night stand…for Brandy, apparently.
- February 20, 2019 at 7:39 am #154819DanielleParticipantRegistered On: January 30, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I live on SSI because of my epilepsy so I live with my parents do not have many lady things wish I did I do have a C cup breast forms butt plugs and dildos my black purse set hot pink purse set and dark blue 6 piece purse sets trust me there’s three 6 piece purse sets are hard to hide so all I have for now wish I had more
- February 17, 2019 at 8:40 am #153978Brandy LoveslaceParticipantRegistered On: January 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 78Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
- February 17, 2019 at 8:49 am #153981AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 241Replies: 917Has thanked: 1725 timesBeen thanked: 1242 times
Lol Brandy, I could have added other things too, but I thought that might be pushing things a bit too far!!!
- February 17, 2019 at 12:14 pm #154044Brandy LoveslaceParticipantRegistered On: January 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 78Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
Fiona, what on earth are you talking about?!?!
It’s for massaging sore muscles and relieving tension and stuff like that…
A very innocent, feminine thing!!!
I SUPPOSE it could be used for other purposes too 😉
I didn’t say exactly what I used my vibrator for, so I think it should be ok 🙂
- February 17, 2019 at 8:47 am #153980Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 581Has thanked: 611 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
I agree Brandy, while not necessarily a femme only item it should count. And yes they sure do 😘
- February 17, 2019 at 12:20 pm #154046ParticipantRegistered On: January 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 78Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
It’s as much as a feminine accessory as heels or a wig or a purse or earrings or whatever…
Thank you very much!!!(insert sarcasm here)
- February 14, 2019 at 1:09 pm #153199MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 306Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
Scarves and gloves in addition to most in the list. Also two black woollen coats for winter.
- February 14, 2019 at 3:48 pm #153232anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 134Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
Yes scarves and gloved, forgot about them and have quite a few which I love though not really mastered wearing them in different styles lol.
I also have a few shawls I wear from time to time. I think they are kind of sophisticated and stylish.
Also love my ankle chains and bangles lol.
- February 13, 2019 at 1:01 pm #152955naomi cooperParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 50Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
pretty much all on the list plus a good collection of scarves and hats/gloves winter coats various styles of false nails and perfumes
- February 13, 2019 at 12:12 pm #152936Victoria EggerParticipantRegistered On: December 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 85Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
I have a little bit of most of the items on the list. Not everything though. I do have some nice antique jewelry, the late 1880s and early 1900’s that I do wear on special occasion. I also have a Kotex belt from the late 60s.
- February 12, 2019 at 6:32 pm #152814
- February 11, 2019 at 5:27 pm #152569
- February 11, 2019 at 2:44 pm #152528AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
- February 11, 2019 at 9:25 am #152438Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 290Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
- February 10, 2019 at 5:20 pm #152292
- February 10, 2019 at 10:45 am #152185
- February 10, 2019 at 8:20 am #152143
- February 10, 2019 at 1:53 am #152064Meran BerwyckParticipantRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 40Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- February 9, 2019 at 8:22 pm #152034BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 489Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
Pretty much, anything you could imagine, I have.
I don’t do wigs. After 8 years of having hair down to my ass, I’ve got a really cute bob, & I love it! My hair actually looks like the hair in my profile picture. 🙂
- February 10, 2019 at 4:58 am #152099Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 251Has thanked: 293 timesBeen thanked: 257 times
Bobbi, I am so jelly that you get to do your natural hair. Thinning and receding, this gurl needs a wig. Wish we could see how you look in that cut in a photo….bet you look fab.
- February 9, 2019 at 6:26 pm #152005Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 114Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
I checked them all and could probably think of more. Actually I was going to add a certain rather old fashioned hygiene product but the decided it could fall under belts (all types).
- February 9, 2019 at 5:48 pm #151996
- February 9, 2019 at 1:42 pm #151918*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 105Replies: 1101Has thanked: 291 timesBeen thanked: 656 times
All of the above and more-like others mentioned-scarves, hats, keyrings, etc. I don’t WEAR any of the 200+ wigs I own anymore. But I am sure I ‘m not surprising you Fiona! 🙂
- February 9, 2019 at 5:53 pm #151997Tabitha B.ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 55Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
Cynthia, what makes a keyring feminine?
Also, would you be willing to sell any of the wigs that you no longer wear?
- February 10, 2019 at 4:49 am #152097Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 114Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
Hi Tabitha, I can answer that one for you. I recently ordered a pair of heels from Payless. They were on sale for $24 and I needed something small to boost it up to $25 to get free shipping. I found a cute key ring in the shape of a little white purse with a lipstick on the front for another $2. Love the shoes but also love the key ring. Celeste
- February 9, 2019 at 6:42 pm #152008
- February 9, 2019 at 7:24 am #151860
- February 9, 2019 at 6:54 am #151854Smartina FonteynParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
It took me a while to find the ladies watch which would sit on my wrist permanently and go with almost anything. It says D&G on the dial but I think it’s a knock-off. What I love about it the most is that the face is mother-of-pearl and the hands and numbers are in thin copper metal. So they both catch the light in different ways and enable the watch to be clearly read under any light conditions. A happy combination of form and function.
- February 9, 2019 at 10:04 am #151891ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 55Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
Smartina, you can also get different wristbands to change a watch’s appearance from male to female. I purchased a Fitbit watch last year that came with a standard silver (almost androgynous) band. However, I later bought a pink band that holds the watch face, and wear that when I go out en femme!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 9, 2019 at 9:03 pm #152037Smartina FonteynParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I should get myself a better Fitbit. The one I have is useless. However, I’d also like the cash for “proper” jewelry. Like gold, diamonds, emeralds, rubies.
- February 9, 2019 at 4:36 am #151815AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 241Replies: 917Has thanked: 1725 timesBeen thanked: 1242 times
Lol, it seems I have fallen flat on my face with this poll! to be fair to me, if I had sat down and really thought about it, the list would have had 100+ options! but keep them coming, its all a learning curve for me too, remember! thanks for your votes so far girls, I really appreciate it! 🙂
- February 9, 2019 at 4:28 am #151814
- February 9, 2019 at 1:30 am #151779
- February 8, 2019 at 2:13 pm #151638Gabriela RomaniAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 28Replies: 363Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 634 times
Scarfs, gloves, umbrella…
- February 8, 2019 at 2:03 pm #151625ParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 251Has thanked: 293 timesBeen thanked: 257 times
I so badly want to expand my accessories and get a handbag or two along with a change purse. I have two shoulder bags now. I want it all. I don’t wear/need eyeglasses but I should get a pair of non-prescription spectacles just to get that different look.
How about womens sunglasses??? I have a pair of those. 🙂
- February 8, 2019 at 1:02 pm #151607Lisa watsonParticipantRegistered On: September 24, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 643Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 377 times
I have 3 cute hats…….
- February 8, 2019 at 12:17 pm #151600AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.