- Boots (ankle boots, thigh length boots etc)
- Shoes (high heel, sandals, pumps, loafers, trainers etc)
- Belts (all types)
- Handbags (called purses in U.S? , all types)
- Purses (Wallets in the U.S.? to hold your coins)
- Ear rings (all types)
- Watches (Female)
- Jewellry (bracelets, necklace, rings, brooch etc)
- Wigs (all types)
- Spectacles (Femme)
- Hair accessories (ribbons, hairbands, clips, tiaras etc)
- Anything else i forgot ! (please specify in comments below)
- February 8, 2019 at 12:12 pm #151598
fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1096Has thanked: 2637 timesBeen thanked: 1921 times
Hi Girls, the poll for today is accessories or anything other than clothing, you may own. Tick all the boxes that apply, i’m bound to have forgotten something!!! so I will add ‘other’. I hope you enjoy this poll! love you all!! Fiona’s prediction….. Shoes!
- May 25, 2019 at 6:10 am #180391Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 75Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
You forgot to mention hats of which I own only one.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- May 25, 2019 at 2:53 am #180340EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 225Has thanked: 750 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
Definitely perfume! I am in love with some of the Victoria’s Secret scents. I have one called After Party Angel that I wear almost daily. It was a gift from a coworker.
- May 24, 2019 at 12:24 pm #180216Alice EliotParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- May 25, 2019 at 3:40 am #180347AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 169Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
No Alice, I ticked them all and didn’t get EVEN a booby prize, let alone was I NOT allowed to pass GO and collect $200 scoots! 🙂 Sorry Hun…
- May 25, 2019 at 5:36 pm #180567Alice EliotParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
Dodgy ground Aimee, I’m not sure how the Monopoly board works in the US of A, but here in good old blighty, passing Go generally means picking up £200 on the Old Kent Road or Whitechapel – I figure that’s easily done if you pass!!!
- May 24, 2019 at 12:59 pm #180221fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1096Has thanked: 2637 timesBeen thanked: 1921 times
Lol, a prize? Alice! it sounds like you have got everything already! I’ll give you a big hug! will that do? 🙂
- May 22, 2019 at 9:59 am #179688AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 169Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
Maybe I’m not seeing it written, but how about leggings, gaffs, butt-lifters, false boobies, or “inserts” of foam or silicone for both breasts and hineys, “shape-wear”, bras, social lacy gloves (high-brow dressing!), panties, garters, open-crotch, more cosmetics and application brushes than ANY woman? lol…
- February 22, 2019 at 10:07 pm #155392Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 257Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
Fiona, I’ve had a question for a long time that might fit right into this poll. Although it would get lumped into the “jewelry” category, I wonder, how many gurls who dress in full femme wear a diamond wedding ring? Especially if they’ve bolted from the closet (unlike moi) and go out dressed.
I didn’t see this specific item mentioned.
- May 24, 2019 at 3:04 pm #180253Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 208Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 243 times
Hey Camryn I just had to chime in here… YES I do wear a diamond wedding ring and engagement ring when dressed. I always wear it as when I am out or at a club I want everyone to know this girl is taken!! I also have a nice collection of “real” jewelry that I wear, some of it was my grandmothers and she had good taste in bling and a pretty good budget.
ps. I checked all the boxes also.
- May 22, 2019 at 6:06 pm #179789AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 169Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
I have several diff cuts that I wear as a “promise band” but not wedded (NO)! 🙂 Diamonds are a gurls’ best friend!
- February 23, 2019 at 1:41 am #155405fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1096Has thanked: 2637 timesBeen thanked: 1921 times
Hi Camryn, i would place that item under the ‘jewellery’ option. I mean diamond wedding rings are classed as an item of jewellery right? or do others have a differing opinion on this?
2 users thanked author for this post.
- May 22, 2019 at 6:04 pm #179788AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 169Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
Fiona, (Aimee here), you asked what did I own? omg!! 🙂 Gee whiz I get all the hard ones! Those tight steampunk leggings, as tight as nylons, I’ve about 30 pair of them, 20 boots (some platformed with Stils, others with a ‘chunky’ heel), 15 pumps (lots of colors/designs), 3 wedges, 6 Stilettos (three are platformed), at least 30 Goth-like T-shirts, 40 dresses of any and all types, hosiery beyond belief (too many too count anymore, all from Italy and worth it btw!), too many faux leather items to list or count, garters, gaffs, belts, buckle-less belts, many hair styles to rock the camera man with, about those faux leathers, they are the ones that wick your sweat (otherwise you slowly die), and about 60 tops/blouses/hoodies/sweaters/omg!, 12 coats, lots of scarfs, upper-arm length gloves (from black lace to faux leather), driving gloves/warming gloves (superior grip)! I’m honestly NOT trying to be a “braggart” in the least no no no PLEASE PLEASE don’t think such …these are the items I’ve picked up along the way modelling or I’ve purchased through Amazon, or other’s directly. (You have to spend it to make it)! It may sound odd to some, yet I dare say that I’m kind of unable to comfortably walk in ‘flats’ anymore unless it’s barefoot. *I play drums (Roland electronic kind, and prefer my kick pedal foot to be bare …so that I can FEEL everything (right foot for me). (Doesn’t feel right driving either without those gloves). I do best in heeled boots or just heels. Women’s clothing fits me better as I not very big at all. 135.6lbs (soaking wet). 🙂 That’s skinny but as a model I love hearing it! For me, that’s a perfect BMI of 19, so the rest is a matter of trying to keep fit. Crunches still work is what I’m saying! …AND I think I forgot to add jewelry and those “must have” accessories. What can I say? I own one pair of men’s pants, sneakers (Steel toed? Yup!), and a T that wicks, and a men’s coat. It’s been there untouched for years (but you never know)! Thank you(!) for allowing such a long post, I got carried away!
- February 19, 2019 at 4:44 am #154486Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 712Has thanked: 900 timesBeen thanked: 650 times
I don’t get even into the full wig and makeup routine yet, so I’m not a pro on all of it but,
Think of all the items you’ve added since bringing HER home, things you just didn’t seem to require before. The start of a list you can add to…
A magnified mirror
Really good tweezers
Gloves to save the nails and hands
Our old jeans, shirts, and work clothes didn’t much care, but now…
The ‘good’ hangers
Just some thoughts.
A bigger night stand…for Brandy, apparently.
- February 20, 2019 at 7:39 am #154819DanielleParticipantRegistered On: January 30, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
I live on SSI because of my epilepsy so I live with my parents do not have many lady things wish I did I do have a C cup breast forms butt plugs and dildos my black purse set hot pink purse set and dark blue 6 piece purse sets trust me there’s three 6 piece purse sets are hard to hide so all I have for now wish I had more
- February 17, 2019 at 8:40 am #153978Brandy LoveslaceParticipantRegistered On: January 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 78Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Being new to crossdressing, I don’t have a lot of stuff yet, but one thing I do have, that I don’t see listed or mentioned, is a vibrator. I think that counts as a femme accessory, I know it makes me feel feminine 😉 lol
- February 17, 2019 at 8:49 am #153981AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1096Has thanked: 2637 timesBeen thanked: 1921 times
Lol Brandy, I could have added other things too, but I thought that might be pushing things a bit too far!!!
- February 17, 2019 at 12:14 pm #154044Brandy LoveslaceParticipantRegistered On: January 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 78Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Fiona, what on earth are you talking about?!?!
It’s for massaging sore muscles and relieving tension and stuff like that…
A very innocent, feminine thing!!!
I SUPPOSE it could be used for other purposes too 😉
I didn’t say exactly what I used my vibrator for, so I think it should be ok 🙂
- February 17, 2019 at 8:47 am #153980Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 712Has thanked: 900 timesBeen thanked: 650 times
I agree Brandy, while not necessarily a femme only item it should count. And yes they sure do 😘
- February 17, 2019 at 12:20 pm #154046ParticipantRegistered On: January 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 78Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
It’s as much as a feminine accessory as heels or a wig or a purse or earrings or whatever…
Thank you very much!!!(insert sarcasm here)
- February 14, 2019 at 1:09 pm #153199MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 389Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
Scarves and gloves in addition to most in the list. Also two black woollen coats for winter.
- February 14, 2019 at 3:48 pm #153232anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 195Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
Yes scarves and gloved, forgot about them and have quite a few which I love though not really mastered wearing them in different styles lol.
I also have a few shawls I wear from time to time. I think they are kind of sophisticated and stylish.
Also love my ankle chains and bangles lol.
- February 13, 2019 at 1:01 pm #152955naomi cooperParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 63Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
pretty much all on the list plus a good collection of scarves and hats/gloves winter coats various styles of false nails and perfumes
- February 13, 2019 at 12:12 pm #152936Victoria EggerParticipantRegistered On: December 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
- February 12, 2019 at 6:32 pm #152814
- February 11, 2019 at 5:27 pm #152569
- February 11, 2019 at 2:44 pm #152528AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
- February 12, 2019 at 6:43 am #152680
- February 11, 2019 at 9:25 am #152438Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 308Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
- February 10, 2019 at 5:20 pm #152292
- February 10, 2019 at 10:45 am #152185
- February 10, 2019 at 8:20 am #152143AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Hats and gloves lol
- February 10, 2019 at 1:53 am #152064Meran BerwyckParticipantRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 40Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
- February 9, 2019 at 8:22 pm #152034BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 601Has thanked: 546 timesBeen thanked: 811 times
Pretty much, anything you could imagine, I have.
I don’t do wigs. After 8 years of having hair down to my ass, I’ve got a really cute bob, & I love it! My hair actually looks like the hair in my profile picture. 🙂
- February 10, 2019 at 4:58 am #152099Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 337Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 399 times
Bobbi, I am so jelly that you get to do your natural hair. Thinning and receding, this gurl needs a wig. Wish we could see how you look in that cut in a photo….bet you look fab.
- February 9, 2019 at 6:26 pm #152005Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 175Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
- February 9, 2019 at 5:48 pm #151996
- February 9, 2019 at 1:42 pm #151918*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 108Replies: 1173Has thanked: 383 timesBeen thanked: 789 times
All of the above and more-like others mentioned-scarves, hats, keyrings, etc. I don’t WEAR any of the 200+ wigs I own anymore. But I am sure I ‘m not surprising you Fiona! 🙂
- February 9, 2019 at 5:53 pm #151997Tabitha B.ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 61Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Cynthia, what makes a keyring feminine?
Also, would you be willing to sell any of the wigs that you no longer wear?
- February 10, 2019 at 4:49 am #152097Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 175Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
Hi Tabitha, I can answer that one for you. I recently ordered a pair of heels from Payless. They were on sale for $24 and I needed something small to boost it up to $25 to get free shipping. I found a cute key ring in the shape of a little white purse with a lipstick on the front for another $2. Love the shoes but also love the key ring. Celeste
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 9, 2019 at 6:42 pm #152008
- February 9, 2019 at 7:24 am #151860rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 61Replies: 709Has thanked: 318 timesBeen thanked: 777 times
- February 9, 2019 at 6:54 am #151854Smartina FonteynParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
It took me a while to find the ladies watch which would sit on my wrist permanently and go with almost anything. It says D&G on the dial but I think it’s a knock-off. What I love about it the most is that the face is mother-of-pearl and the hands and numbers are in thin copper metal. So they both catch the light in different ways and enable the watch to be clearly read under any light conditions. A happy combination of form and function.
- February 9, 2019 at 10:04 am #151891ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 61Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Smartina, you can also get different wristbands to change a watch’s appearance from male to female. I purchased a Fitbit watch last year that came with a standard silver (almost androgynous) band. However, I later bought a pink band that holds the watch face, and wear that when I go out en femme!
- February 9, 2019 at 9:03 pm #152037Smartina FonteynParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
I should get myself a better Fitbit. The one I have is useless. However, I’d also like the cash for “proper” jewelry. Like gold, diamonds, emeralds, rubies.
- February 9, 2019 at 4:36 am #151815AmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1096Has thanked: 2637 timesBeen thanked: 1921 times
Lol, it seems I have fallen flat on my face with this poll! to be fair to me, if I had sat down and really thought about it, the list would have had 100+ options! but keep them coming, its all a learning curve for me too, remember! thanks for your votes so far girls, I really appreciate it! 🙂
- February 9, 2019 at 4:28 am #151814
- February 9, 2019 at 1:30 am #151779Jacky BurnsideParticipantRegistered On: January 25, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- February 8, 2019 at 2:13 pm #151638Gabriela RomaniAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 78Replies: 511Has thanked: 328 timesBeen thanked: 940 times
Scarfs, gloves, umbrella…
- February 8, 2019 at 2:03 pm #151625ParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 337Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 399 times
I so badly want to expand my accessories and get a handbag or two along with a change purse. I have two shoulder bags now. I want it all. I don’t wear/need eyeglasses but I should get a pair of non-prescription spectacles just to get that different look.
How about womens sunglasses??? I have a pair of those. 🙂
- February 8, 2019 at 1:02 pm #151607AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 642Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 381 times
I have 3 cute hats…….
- February 8, 2019 at 12:17 pm #151600AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.