- Boots (ankle boots, thigh length boots etc)
- Shoes (high heel, sandals, pumps, loafers, trainers etc)
- Belts (all types)
- Handbags (called purses in U.S? , all types)
- Purses (Wallets in the U.S.? to hold your coins)
- Ear rings (all types)
- Watches (Female)
- Jewellry (bracelets, necklace, rings, brooch etc)
- Wigs (all types)
- Spectacles (Femme)
- Hair accessories (ribbons, hairbands, clips, tiaras etc)
- Anything else i forgot ! (please specify in comments below)
- February 8, 2019 at 12:12 pm #151598
fiona mossAmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 165Replies: 749
Hi Girls, the poll for today is accessories or anything other than clothing, you may own. Tick all the boxes that apply, i’m bound to have forgotten something!!! so I will add ‘other’. I hope you enjoy this poll! love you all!! Fiona’s prediction….. Shoes!
- February 14, 2019 at 1:09 pm #153199MarianneAmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 271
Scarves and gloves in addition to most in the list. Also two black woollen coats for winter.
- February 14, 2019 at 3:48 pm #153232anne-marieParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 29
Yes scarves and gloved, forgot about them and have quite a few which I love though not really mastered wearing them in different styles lol.
I also have a few shawls I wear from time to time. I think they are kind of sophisticated and stylish.
Also love my ankle chains and bangles lol.
- February 13, 2019 at 1:01 pm #152955
- February 13, 2019 at 12:12 pm #152936Victoria EggerParticipantOfflineRegistered On: December 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 73
I have a little bit of most of the items on the list. Not everything though. I do have some nice antique jewelry, the late 1880s and early 1900’s that I do wear on special occasion. I also have a Kotex belt from the late 60s.
- February 12, 2019 at 6:32 pm #152814
- February 11, 2019 at 5:27 pm #152569
- February 11, 2019 at 2:44 pm #152528Ella FryeParticipantOfflineRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 8
- February 11, 2019 at 9:25 am #152438Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 288
- February 10, 2019 at 5:20 pm #152292
- February 10, 2019 at 10:45 am #152185
- February 10, 2019 at 8:20 am #152143
- February 10, 2019 at 1:53 am #152064Meran BerwyckParticipantOfflineRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18
- February 9, 2019 at 8:22 pm #152034BobbiParticipantOfflineRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 348
Pretty much, anything you could imagine, I have.
I don’t do wigs. After 8 years of having hair down to my ass, I’ve got a really cute bob, & I love it! My hair actually looks like the hair in my profile picture. 🙂
- February 9, 2019 at 6:26 pm #152005Celeste StarreParticipantOfflineRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 67
I checked them all and could probably think of more. Actually I was going to add a certain rather old fashioned hygiene product but the decided it could fall under belts (all types).
- February 9, 2019 at 5:48 pm #151996
- February 9, 2019 at 1:42 pm #151918*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorOnlineRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 104Replies: 1058
All of the above and more-like others mentioned-scarves, hats, keyrings, etc. I don’t WEAR any of the 200+ wigs I own anymore. But I am sure I ‘m not surprising you Fiona! 🙂
- February 9, 2019 at 5:53 pm #151997Tabitha B.ParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 49
Cynthia, what makes a keyring feminine?
Also, would you be willing to sell any of the wigs that you no longer wear?
- February 10, 2019 at 4:49 am #152097Celeste StarreParticipantOfflineRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 67
Hi Tabitha, I can answer that one for you. I recently ordered a pair of heels from Payless. They were on sale for $24 and I needed something small to boost it up to $25 to get free shipping. I found a cute key ring in the shape of a little white purse with a lipstick on the front for another $2. Love the shoes but also love the key ring. Celeste
- February 9, 2019 at 6:42 pm #152008
- February 9, 2019 at 7:24 am #151860
- February 9, 2019 at 6:54 am #151854Smartina FonteynParticipantOfflineRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 13
It took me a while to find the ladies watch which would sit on my wrist permanently and go with almost anything. It says D&G on the dial but I think it’s a knock-off. What I love about it the most is that the face is mother-of-pearl and the hands and numbers are in thin copper metal. So they both catch the light in different ways and enable the watch to be clearly read under any light conditions. A happy combination of form and function.
- February 9, 2019 at 10:04 am #151891Tabitha B.ParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 49
Smartina, you can also get different wristbands to change a watch’s appearance from male to female. I purchased a Fitbit watch last year that came with a standard silver (almost androgynous) band. However, I later bought a pink band that holds the watch face, and wear that when I go out en femme!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 9, 2019 at 4:36 am #151815fiona mossAmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 165Replies: 749
Lol, it seems I have fallen flat on my face with this poll! to be fair to me, if I had sat down and really thought about it, the list would have had 100+ options! but keep them coming, its all a learning curve for me too, remember! thanks for your votes so far girls, I really appreciate it! 🙂
- February 9, 2019 at 4:28 am #151814
- February 9, 2019 at 1:30 am #151779
- February 8, 2019 at 2:13 pm #151638Gabriela RomaniParticipantOnlineRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 246
Scarfs, gloves, umbrella…
- February 8, 2019 at 2:03 pm #151625Anne PreussParticipantOfflineRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 73
I so badly want to expand my accessories and get a handbag or two along with a change purse. I have two shoulder bags now. I want it all. I don’t wear/need eyeglasses but I should get a pair of non-prescription spectacles just to get that different look.
How about womens sunglasses??? I have a pair of those. 🙂
- February 8, 2019 at 1:02 pm #151607Lisa watsonParticipantOfflineRegistered On: September 24, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 528
I have 3 cute hats…….
- February 8, 2019 at 12:17 pm #151600Rochelle BowmanParticipantOfflineRegistered On: February 6, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 33
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.