Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

HI all, Trying to grow my hair out but still have to attempt to look male in the workworld and married world. Starting to get a little shaggy and pressure to cut it. Can anyone in Oklahoma, North Texas or Kansas recommend a stylist who would understand what I am trying to do and cut appropriately. Tried working with one, and could see a mullet developing. I need someone who actually know how to do a multi use haircut. Any ideas? Thanks. -riley’

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Riley.   I’m growing my hair out  and had that work dress code problem too.  A creative stylist cut the sides and back above the collar short and let the top grow out long. I have a man bun/pony tail that so far is some six inches below the shoulders.  People at work may think I am some kind of “rocker” . I love the feel of long hair on my bare back and feel so girly when I see the shadow of my pony tail. One of the girls here commented that she liked the look of business in the front and party in the back.   As it grows out more, I play with it and comb the long hair to one side so that when you look me face on, you see a man and women at the same time. I have seen that look in fashion magazines only their hair is much longer. I love that look.  Hope this was helpful……………..Karley

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?