Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Yesterday I  carried out my final  purge and I can not believe  how happy  I am and it was not my female clothes it was all my male underwear and socks ,I have been underdressing  full time for a fair  few months now . My  wife took all my male underwear  to her work to put it in the garbage bins .That is a part of my life that is gone for good ,now I feel girly  all the time it is like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders . Small steps but I am getting  there slowly .

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

When I saw the title of your post my first reaction was Noooo…..you will regret it! Then I read the rest and started laughing. Good for you Anita! Congratulations!

Emily

Anonymous

Hi Anita,

That sounds like such a special event. Would you mind sharing how that came about?

I can’t imagine my wife ever engaging in that way.

Hearts,

Lisa

Anonymous

Hi Lisa.  My wife  saw me in the bathroom  with just  panties and  a pad with painted nails  and no body hair,  i told her i was sorry  that she saw me like that and she said no need to say sorry  and it did not  bother her anymore and she knew from the laundry I was no longer  wearing male underwear.  She wanted to know how I was feeling  I told her I felt good she said she had seen a change in me which she  liked . My wife does not like clutter and clear out what i no longer wanted so I said all my male underwear and she said fine go for it.

If this post is not ok please delete

Anonymous

Congrats Anita! I hope there is a day in my future like this!

Anonymous

Good for you, more girl power to you.  Keep up the good work.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

You go Anita, go for it enjoy the rest of your life.  Blessings to your wife, we should all be blessed this way.

OXO Sandy XOX

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I will admit, I also read the title and went what??!,!!  You’re leaving your journey??!

Happy to see I was waaay off base.

I love this post!!  The perfect purge!

Stevie

I just did the same thing with the rest of my male underwear last week.  🙂

Jackie
      Lady

Congrats, I did close to the same thing as I only have about 5 pairs of men’s underwear and socks left for that just in case moment.

Anonymous

Thankyou  all you lovely girls  for your kind words  of support.

Hugs and kisses

Anita

Haha!

Yes, that’s it!

The final frontier – the final purge.

I love that – and your wife is an amazing lady.

Love Laura

What a fabulous twist on purging.

❤️B

Molly
      Duchess

Love It!… Thanks Anita.    Never thought I’d want to say that I could be happy purging.

Hugs.

-Molly

Purge . . . final. Why, O why, would anyone be posting such a sad event in any forum here at CDH let alone the Crossdresser Success section.

I labored on . . . then I smiled and whispered, “good for you Anita.” And when I read how it happened I sighed with happiness for you as I only very recently have found the same liberty to be dressed in panties before your my wife with no shame on my part and full acceptance on her part.

My men’s whitey tighties? It is a bit early in my move from the deep closet to freedom in the house, but we seem to be headed in the “these are superfluous” direction.

Congratulations Anita for this big step in you and your wife’s growth. And big kudos for a delightfully written post!

Hi Anita!

You got me good. I read the title and was like “oh no! Say it isn’t so”. It’s a happy twist that I appreciate so much. Congrats!

Hugs

Autumn

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?