Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Bel
      Lady

I have never been very good at making friends, and have never thought much about dating. Honestly, this is because I have a bit of an abandonment complex. All but one of my friends I made as a little kid in primary school ended up moving away due to varying family circumstances, and all the friends I made after that were because of my outgoing friend that was still around pulling me along.

I planned on going to the same college as my friend how first recognized me as Bel, she probably knew before I did, but at the last minute she ended up going to her second choice. Sence then, which has been over a year now, I have been more or less alone. Humans have trouble being alone apparently. I’m no longer going to that college and am currently a NEET looking for a simple job and trying to find a direction in life.

So I have trouble getting to know people even when they are right next to me. How am I suppose to move forward? How should I go about finding people to surround myself with? How am I suppose to go about rekindling lost friendships expressly when haft of them don’t know about Bel?

Thanks for reading my cry for help. 🙂

first be comfortable with yourself

you should choose people who share the same interest as you

then introduce them to Bel in comfort

Anonymous

Sweetheart, you need to see a counsellor. Talk to your doctor and your parents and get your head on straight. By the way, you don’t need to surround yourself with friends, if you make 2 good friends in life you’ve done well. I have several acquaintances, buddies I talk to but I only have two good friends, my wife and my BFF Rick. You will find as life goes on that most people just want something from you, friends aren’t like that. Take care and get some help, you’re scaring me because you sound a lot like me at your age and I put myself through a lot of anguish for nothing. Please send me a message, I’d love to chat with you. Take care, Heather.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Bel!  Being an olde broad with a lot of miles I can actually relate. When I was young you did NOT come out and men didn’t wear dresses so I had few if any friends and spent my youth lonely. You are blessed with not only understanding who you are but with the times you live in and the much more acceptable attitude about girls like us. Being a CD makes you learn early to protect yourself by not being open, honest or social. You obviously have a family with a good sense of humor that love you so you are WAY ahead girl!  Find a support group,  not a bar, and attend. These prople can become your friends as well as support. As you become more comfortable with yourself you will get out more and make new friends. Also you mentioned old friends… heck yeah, give them a call. Life is a wonderful gift and if you are brave enough to go out and enjoy it, it isn’t bad. Having tried not to enjoy it and live a miserable cloistered existence I speak from way to many years of experience. I am now comfortable with me and have several friends that are as well. I hope you learn quicker than me. Send a message if you want.

🍷C

Hello Bel!    looking for friends is hard to come by now days especially if they know you are a x dresser, or if you have a friend and tell him or her you might not have that friend any more, its hard to say what people do or think  or say in today’s world. we are here for you as friends. C.D.H is the place to talk to others and meet new friends even if they are not close by to visit.   all my friends do not know i x dress but my friends here on C.D.h do know. my friends that i see every day do not know. my wife knows.   learn to live on and be happy when you can.   good luck with a job that’s hard to come by also.  mean time be happy and enjoy life for its too short not too. i added you to my friends list. need to chat send me a message

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?