Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DaniJ
      Lady

Hi ladies,

I am still in the closet, am 66 and widowed.  I am considering getting a small, discreet feminine  tattoo with my fem name.  Any thoughts or opinions, pro or con?  Thanks

Danij

I’m not a fan of tattoos so please take what I say with a pile of salt.

First, most tattoos IMHO are ugly and poorly done.

Next, they’re pretty much permanent unless you want to spend a lot of money to remove them via what I hear is a pretty painful procedure.

That said, I’ve seen some amazing tattoos. But they’re so rare that I can probably tell you the times I’ve been blown away by what I think is a beautiful one, On one hand.

So I’d highly suggest you take your time. I’d suggest thinking carefully about what you get (if you get it), and who does it. Everyone I know who have tattoos has an amazing artist according to them, but see comment above. So I’d say take your time and do a lot of homework finding a real artist. Don’t just go to the nearest shop.

Finally I hear they’re addictive. So be ready to get more if you get one, so keep that in mind too.

So coming from someone that doesn’t like most tattoos If you get one (or more) please post pics and may you love it/them. What I and think doesn’t matter, what matters is you’re happy with what you get of yourself move forward.

It’s your body Janij

You want one you get one❤️

Just my opinion

❤️B

I’m also not a fan of tattoos, but that’s a personal reaction, so I’m not one to give an opinion.  I’m going to go with a fact instead.

Although not common, there have been times where I have seen some of us decide to change our name.  It is self given, and doesn’t require any lengthy legal process to change.  We tell people our name is now (fill in the blank) and it is done.  So just be sure you’re going to stick with your name before you get it put permanently on your body.

Anonymous

I think they are fine, just go to a reputable & clean shop. Your idea for a tattoo is cool. There is also a symbol for transgender, I thought that would a good idea in a discrete place.

Hi Danij,

I am not a big Tatoo fan and I don’t think you need your name on your body to show who you are that beauty is inside you and I am sure people see it.

However its your body and if thats what makes you happy go for it girl a small tattoo isn’t awful.

Patty

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Danij,

I have at times in my life dreamt of getting some ink done – in my case an owl grasping a scroll with ‘Stevie’ written on it.  Never followed through though.  Many of my co workers are heavily into tattoos, one even has a shirt ” my tattoos dont like you either “.  ( she’s spunky ).

I see no issue with a small patch of ink in a discreet location, just do not skimp and go the discount route.  Be safe!

Your body, your desire, and your choice.  Good on you!

Stevie

Danji,
      If you are not sure then you must have some doubts of some kind. I would suggest maybe a temporary tattoo. They have them that last 4 to 6 weeks and see how it goes if you like it. As for your name it is always so hard to change these things and if for some reason things go south or change you will have a lot of problems either explaining it or modifying it. A beautiful symbol or something that means a lot to you maybe a better place to start. Then you can work in a name at a later date if things are working out fine. As for me I have always wanted a butterfly or humming bird but I am not much into getting tattoos. LOL So this is not for me.
      Sara Marie

Anonymous

I covered up a small college tattoo with two 🌹 added two butterflies 🦋 a year later. So it’s your choice find a reputable clean shop and beware they are addictive.
      Vanessa

Anonymous

Hi DaniJ i have a small tattoo on my chest just over where my heart is it’s two small hearts with an arrow through it with my wife’s name in it, if for some reason my marriage was to end then i would love to get a few more tattoos i would love to have some feminine one’s with flowers or butterfly’s maybe a hummingbird, or would have them in places that didn’t stand out like the small of my back or on my shoulder blades or my ankles, I’ve always fancyed a couple of roses xxxxx

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Honey, you’re 66…do what makes you happy…

Get whatever tattoo you want wherever you want it…

Hugs

Dala

Hiya, a decent tattoo artist should be able to reflect your wishes in a way that won’t compromise your reservations. For example incorporating the name into the design in such a way that you know what it says/means, yet is not ‘obvious’ to a casual observer.

Good luck x

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?