Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Seren
      Baroness

So I’m at the point where my wife is aware and I’ve said I’m dressing for my zoom therapy sessions. But so far she’s still not keen on seeing me dressed.
      This morning I’m sitting waiting for the therapist to log on, dressed in a lace grilled mini, black merino hold ups, Gossard bralette with chicken fillets, Ultimo shorts and a v neck blouse with kittens and cherries on it. The doorbell goes. My wife is on the phone so asks me to go downstairs 🤣 I can’t atm… ok, have you got 10€ for the courier? Oh really? You want me to come out??
      I walk to the kitchen, get my wallet, give her €10, she looks at my chest, smiles, carries on with her conversation and takes the money to the courier.

to be continued….

Seraphina xx

Hi Seraphina  Great moment. I LOVE IT. I can picture it

Hi Sera,

sometimes we just have to let what happens happens and can’t always be in control of the situation.
      It’s lovely to hear that your wife “smiled”.
      Look forward to you having growing acceptance and you are able to make free choices.
      Julie
      xo

Seren
        Baroness

‘It wasn’t that shocking’ apparently… ‘I just have to get used to it’ 😀💕

Liv Smart
      Lady

This seems like a big move forward in your relationship.

I can feel the love you have for each other.

I am so happy for you.

Hugs

Liv xx

You go Girlfriend and a great deal with the smile that’s a step forward and good luck on therapy hope it goes well Hugs .

Stephanie

Good for you dear.  It could be the start of her accepting a bit more.

My wife saw me dressed after I came out to her and said she didn’t want to see me dressed but will help with fittings if needed.

I also have done therapy sessions via video chat dressed and was glad that I did.  I could never do it face to face as I don’t dress outside the house.  I did tell my wife before I did it and she didn’t object to it.  My therapist knows of my cross dressing as that is why I started going to her.  It felt good to expose that side of me to her, and she complimented me on my outfit.

Hope things continue to move along in  a positive way for you.

XOXO

Suzanne

Seraphina that sounds so encouraging.

Very hopeful

Hugs

Seren
      Baroness

Thanks all for the support, I couldn’t have done it without you all 💕

Nice.

Isabel
      Lady

Hey Seraphina,

I’m sure it was a tad awkward in the moment, but as the others have said, a step forward.  If your wife is aware that you dress for your sessions (I’m not going to call it therapy, that makes it sound like you have something wrong with you, you don’t) as you say, maybe it was a coincidence (though I don’t believe in such a thing).  Perhaps your wife forgot in the moment, or my theory, an unknown force (fate/destiny/God whatever you prefer) had a hand in putting such a situation in place that made you wife see you dress. The fact that she smiled suggests the beginning of her accepting you. Had she been like many women I know through work, she’d have put the phone down for a minute, looked for your wallet, paid the courier and told you about it if and only if you asked about being a few pounds short.

Hope things continue to progress for you.

Hugs,

Isabel

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Isabel, thanks for your thoughts!

Latest update… ‘do you need a wardrobe?’
      ‘Mmmm, maybe, let’s see how it goes….’ (internally I’m crying with joy obvs…!)

💕

That’s lovely. A great reply from you – measured! Something you can now work through together and in your own time.
      I think like @iarmstrong Isabel that there is a benevolent force at work and these things are destined to happen – they don’t always seem like the best thing at the time, but often turn out to be so.
      Take it easy.

Hugs,
      Julie

“Lucky!” (spoken in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice)

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?