Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I was 21 years old in Los Angeles. Santa Monica Blvd is a notorious gay strip. Well My roommates left for Xmas Vacation. I was alone in LA with 2 closets of woman’s clothes. I hadn’t been able to dress in months so I got started. I found the frilly sexy satin underwear hot bra that was padded and was lucky enough that one of them had small inserts. So I wanted to go out sexy but not crazy so I found the perfect out fit. My top was a white blouse my pants were grey slacks and I wore black 4in heels. I did my make up the best I could I really did do a good job. I had lots of practice. So I got in my car and went down to Santa Monica. I drove up and down the street building up the nerve to get out and go in some where. I saw a 7-11 across from a gay bar so I figured what better place to stop. As I got out there were a few people outside and noone paid any attention to me at all. As I go in the clerk gives me a funny look and I keep going to the water cooler. I grab my water and go to register. Im feeling kinda uncomfortable because he look at me funny. He asked if there was anything else I needed I replied no in my regular voice and instantly felt stupid. So i paid the man and as Im walking out he says “Hey” I turn around and ask yes with an attitude he then responds ” your looking good in those pants” I was over the moon. I said thank you and left. Im sure I was blushing and smiled from ear to ear. As I got in my car I was so proud of myself for going out and getting the nerve to do something that was very special to me. I drove around a little while longer and went home. I slept in my bra and panties with a soft satin nighty. It may have been one of the best nights of sleep I ever had.

Point to my story Give it a try. If you enjoy dressing as a woman go out be proud and enjoy your femme side. I did and Loved it

Robin
      Lady

What a great time.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?