• This topic has 16 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This Friday October 9, 2020, I will be taking my car to the dealership. I have never presented myself in public in feminine form.

A dear friend of mine suggested that I go as Lexie, my feminine image. Since she has seen me at work dressed femininely, and she sees how confident I am, thinks that this was a good idea.

I would like to ask this community, if this is a good idea or not. I have been with this dealership for 15 years, and know the service people fairly well.

Thank you for any recommendations made.

Hi Lexie, I think it would be a good first ststep for you. I’ve only been able to go out once. My girlfriend is supportive, but think’s differently about going out in public, so I don’t. She is more important to me than that. I wish you all the best. Sophia.

Anonymous

I feel that I am ready to ‘venture’ out into public. Since I have been with this dealership for so long, I feel very comfortable and safe there.

Thank you Samantha for quickly responding!

if I may ask, Samantha, do you go out in public? If you do not wish to answer that, I will very much understand.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=391469]
      How do you deal with your male voice? Since this may be my first time out, and I have not done anything to practice my feminine voice, I am curious what others do.

Anonymous

Go girl you can do it. Please let us know how is you experience.

Hi Lexie, Teralynn here. This is a big step for a crossdresser. You are going out for the first time not to walk around at night but to a place where people know you and where you will have to interact with them. You have to be brave and know in your heart and mind that “Lexie” is a real part of who you are and she has every right to take her car in for service. Voice – we can’t all have feminine voices, so do the best you can and don’t let someone’s possible amusement throw you off your persona. Remember you are Lexie and Lexie is a lady who acts accordingly! Any person with class will treat you as a valued customer. I went out to get 4 new tires about a week ago. I had on on my powder blue leggings with a matching colored top. I walked into the tire store, looked the man at the counter right in the eyes and told him exactly what I wanted. I asked a few questions and gave him a look that said “put them on right and at the price you quoted me or I will not be satisfied” and while they put them on I walked around the showroom like I was inspecting the place. Confidence comes from knowing who you are, what you are doing and not caring if anyone likes how you are dressed! I believe you have it in you to be that confident. Enjoy your first outing, and let us know how it went! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi Lexie!  How exciting thinking about going out for the first time en femme.  I remember my first time out and about and it was exciting!!

If you feel comfortable and safe at the dealership, then maybe you should do it.  Just remember that they will know who you are and that you are now out en femme.  This will not be like going to Target or Walmart and shopping a bit.  Those people have no idea who you are and you will probably never see them again.  But the dealership will know who you are and once done, there is no putting that genie back in the bottle.  Just remember that and make sure you want to reveal yourself to them, because honey, that is what you will be doing.  I don’t mean to be the “Dana Downer” of the group.  That is not my intention in anyway.  I guess I am just a little protective……Sorry.

The decision is yours and yours alone but we all care about you here on CDH.  If you go en femme, I wish nothing but the best experience for you.  I hope everything goes GREAT and you have a wonderful time!!!!!

Hugs!!

Dana

Anonymous

[postquote quote=391535]
      I do see your point. But the dealership is 25 miles away from my house, so I won’t see them outside of my visits to the shop.

I am still continue to think about this, but I am leaning towards going en femme!

Anonymous

Outside of lipstick, I haven’t been able to learn how to apply makeup. Would this be something to consider in NOT going out en femme?

[postquote quote=391580]
      Definitely not!

If you want to go out, then go out!

What’s stopping you?

I go out without makeup quite frequently, although I feel much better with it.

Get a nice foundation and mascara – easy to apply, and plenty of bang for buck!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I do have mascara, and have used it. So I could do lipstick and mascara. Not confident enough on choosing the right shade of foundation for my skin color.

You seem to have a pale complexion, which is lovely – maybe try a pale foundation, maybe porcelain?

I love Rimmel, but there are other brands…

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I9X429U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_xDIFFbQ168J5W

Love Laura

PS, looking at your profile picture, I’d say get a nice, rose blusher too – it’d really suit you!

PPS Don’t forget a set of brushes – it’s easy to overdo foundation, but brushes will make it go a long way and help you get a natural look.

It sounds like your ready to go girl. Go For It! Why Not? You found the perfect safe place to go. Will you be waiting there for your car to be serviced? if so that is a great opportunity sit in the waiting room, walk around the car lot or walk to a nearby deli or store if there is one. Your plan has the makings of a fantastic day out.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=391587]
      My profile picture is the result of the FaceApp. My skin tone is a bit darker than what is shown in my profile picture.

If I go en femme, I plan on going without makeup.

I would wear low-rise skinny jeggings, heels, wig, earrings, breastforms with bra, blouse, lipstick and mascara.

I want to thank everyone for their responses and support! I truly appreciate all of the advice, and things to think about! This is a very big step in my life.

While my wife knows I like cross dressing, she doesn’t accept it in the least. She has told me not to ’embarrass’ her. So I am still weighing the pros and cons on my decision.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Lexie it sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this.  The only caution I would have is that it might give you such a rush that you will want more and more!  Hey, maybe that’s not so bad.  Go for it and have a wonderful time.

Sandy

Lexie…

Just do it!

Lee Ann

Anonymous

[postquote quote=391535]
      I have thought about this and have decided that this would not be the best place for my first time out.

I wish to thank all of you for your valuable input! It is so wonderful to be here with all the caring people!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?