Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

First time out with my mom as Bre is one thing I still remember.One day we had a talk and I saw something was on her mind,it was a couple weeks after she became supportive.Said she wanted to go out with me dressed as Bre,I was amazed she said that.I knew she wanted to know Bre more reading her mind and didn’t turn it down.She was happy when I told her yes.It was a fun day on a Saturday,did a little shopping and went out for lunch.When I came over to pick her up,she said I looked beautiful right away after opening the door.I loved her reaction and knew it was going to go well.Shopping,she learned about very well when I was going through the dresses.She went in another area in the dress area and picked out a black knee length sleeveless dress for me to try on.Said if I liked it,she would buy it for me and did.She learned a lot too through it and I was also amazed about this too.When I brought her home and I decided to stay for a little bit.Said she learned about me and I was proud of her.Said she gave birth to 2 boys,one became a much happier daughter whom is my younger sister Nicole whom is a post op MTF transsexual.Me,I am her son and part time daughter living a much happier life as a part time crossdresser.As Bre,I am under the clothes being my true self in life

Anonymous

Bre your mom is the best, give her a big hug for me

What a wonderful story Bre  And yes with mom accepting and you having your day with her was a beautiful thing . As my mom kind of understood me as a young boy/girl  and did dress me one halloween with the help of an aunt which was a fantastic experiance  as a young person  so treasure those times with mom as Bre  take them every time you can as my mom passed before i could repay the love of her other daughter ..

Stephanie Bass

[postquote quote=408929]
      She is.It was tough for her when my sister came out finally when she was 16 at first.My sister Nicole was unhappy and depressed before she came out,mom learned to move and and support her.She supported Nicole through her transition including me.Me,she knew I am going to live as my male side still dressing part time as Bre

Mom is a quick learner still.With me,says I look beautiful and gorgeous when dressed as  Bre and knows she has one son left staying this way.With my sister Nicole,she doesn’t miss that unhappy son she had replaced with a much happier daughter.We were even there when she had her GRS in 2002 for support.Mom even knows Nicole even helped me come out too knowing we are close to this day.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Very nice and wonderful story. Mothers seem to be quite understanding. Mine  was. At 4 , she gave me, pantyhose and bra and let me borrow her heels. She was willing to get me my own dresses, heels, pantyhose, bras and panties ine my size but thought dad finding them would lead to big problems. Dads might be less understanding..

Stevie65
      Lady

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Stevie

Lovely story Bre, I am very happy for you and I admire you for sharing this part of yourself with your Mom AND for your Mom to be so comfortable and happy with you!

Bre, she sounds like a wonderful woman.

Love Trish

Emily
      Lady

You are fortunate to have such a great supporter and friend. Having your sister pave the way so to speak, must have made it a bit easier for you. Relationships like the one you have with your mom are rare and should be treasured. Congrats!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?