Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My mother passed away on Friday, so naturally I was feeling a little down yesterday. My wife suggested a little retail therapy. I asked if I could wear my short shorts and a top I recently bought. She said sure. I was thrilled. It wasn’t super fem, but they were obviously womens clothes. This was my first time out with her in all female clothing

We went to an outlet mall and spent a few hours walking and shopping. Sadly, neither one of us found anything. Actually, I found a couple dresses I really liked but didn’t want to pay the price they wanted. I thought outlets were supposed to be cheaper. I noticed a few women looking at my clothes closer than usual, but no comments or sour looks

On the way home, she suggested we stop at Marshalls. I found a top that I liked so we bought it. I asked why she didn’t get anything for our cabin while we were there, assuming that’s why she suggested it. She said because she wanted me to at least get one item to help cheer me up.

Given the circumstances for the outing, I had a fun day out. Just had to share.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sorry for your loss, Stephanie. Sounds like your wife was really there for you, found a good way to comfort your in your time of grief.
      Cassie

Hi Stephanie sorry for your loss it hurts but we survive and keep her life in our hearts .. Give your wife a big hug as she has your girly side at heart and enjoy your new top he he hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Awesome wife, Stephanie! Taking care of you during a stressful time.

Eileen

So sorry for your loss.  Your wife sounds fabulous. Love shopping !

carole

Anonymous

My condolences, Stephanie. Being able to find comfort in any activity, especially with your wife’s support, is very special. It’s a pain to which I can relate and I hope you feel healing and reflection during this time.
      Xoxo, Kate

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

Stephanie, my sincerest condolences on the loss of your mother.  Your wife sounds like such a gem to take you out to help center yourself during this time. – Natalie

Hi Stephanie,

My condolences on the loss of your mother.

Alice

Stephanie,

I’m very sorry for your loss, but happy for you, that your wife is so amazing.

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous

That was a lovely gesture by our wife, during a difficult time.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

My condolences Stephanie. Your wife sounds like a wonderful woman.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Stephanie,

I’m sorry for your loss. Your wife sounds like a real treasure!

Lara

Sorry to hear about your mother but sounds like a nice outing with wife.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?