Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So my fiancee and I got away last weekend, with the idea that we’d test the waters of me dressing.  Friday we went out to a couple LGBT clubs (as a hetero couple) to see if we liked the vibe.  We had a great time, and really enjoyed ourselves, mostly just people watching and knocking back a few beers.  But Saturday night was certainly one for the books!  It was my first time in public dressed, I wish I had taken some pictures, but unfortunately hindsight is 20/20.  It was a great night from start to finish, with plenty of compliments on my clothes and makeup.  While there was plenty of trepidation that I would look more like a sideshow than a beau, I was quickly relieved of that with only a few sideways glances from some of the younger (the club is 18+) crowd.  All in all, I’m really excited to go out again as Marguerite.

Hi Marguerite, i congratulate you!! you have done something i so badly want to achieve! it must be an awesome feeling and a relief in a way too 🙂 . Thank you so much for sharing this, it only makes me more determined to venture out myself!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Well done Marguerite!  It sounds like you did the right thing by exploring first and returning in all your glory.  I’m sure nothing will hold you back now.

Anonymous

Hey Marguerite that’s pretty great!

Way to have such a supportive SO too, it sounds like a nerve wreaking experience but good for you to just let it go and have some fun. Get some pics in next time they say you live and learn right?

Really though way to go girl!

Thank you so much for sharing Marguerite and a huge congratulations. Stories like this are so inspiring to many others who sometimes by just getting a little nudge and knowing that things work out can also go there.

Hello Marguerite; Congrats on your first trip out. You were definitely prepared. You had your supportive fiancee with you and the two of you scouted the clubs before going dressed en fem. I hope your next trip is as enjoyable.

Anonymous

Very cool Marguerite!  It sounds like you and your fiancé had a great time.  It’s is great to have that support.  I know you will have many more successful outings.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That’s terrific. Congratulations on a great night out.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?