• This topic has 17 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Happy 10:15am in the morning Sugarlumps,
      One of my parental duties is to wait for my son every morning while he buys fresh bread and salad stuff for his burger van from a well known UK supermarket, this leaves me twiddling my thumbs and watching the world and its people pass by.
      After several months, five times a week I have been made aware of the footwear worn by normal everyday ladies doing normal everyday things.
      Mostly it is flat shoes, training shoes, UG boots, tennis pumps with chunky block heels being as high as they get…….until this morning…….there in the middle of the carpark stood a tall nicely dressed woman wearing bright pink stilettos….BRIGHT PINK.
      She ‘may’ have been the real deal but that doesn’t matter too much but as our hopes are to be accepted and part of society there is nothing that attracts attention like bright pink stilettos 🙂

Sally x

Patty Phose
      Duchess

So true.

Sooooo true Sally.

And yes we as a group have a better chance of being accepted by wider society in general if we blend in…gradually pushing the boundaries to normalise what we do.

But just a little part of me applauds that woman for being ‘different’ in the picture you painted. Something in me says ‘what’s wrong with being different, for standing out’. I bet most people who did notice gave her admiring glances, and hope she brightened up some peoples day (including every man🤣). Sure there would be some of the tut tut grey brigade, and maybe some sniggering childish whispers from the Lycra clad mummy mafia but part of me applauds that woman.

I told my daughter of a girl about her age I noticed in the most enormous black knee length boots, platformed, buckles up the side, patent panels on the side, in the supermarket. She knows the girl and said she is lovely,  and cool. Something in me wants to be different, to be noticed, but another part of me wants to ‘blend and be bland’.

❤️B

Emily
      Lady

There’s is something to said for fitting in, and just as much for standing out. Well done to that lady in the pink stilettos!
      Emily.

Anonymous

Honestly Sal, you could have picked me up, there I was struggling in pouring rain with five bags of groceries and my feet were killing me! Gilly.

Im no expert, but I think the fashion trick is to have one item that has pizzaz.   In this case, pink heels.  🙂  💋

Anonymous

Hi Sally.

I have pink stilettos, which I adore….but they have never been and never will be worn in Tesco’s carpark…. there’s risque and then there’s RISQUE.

Grace xx

Anonymous

Grace, Waitrose?

Anonymous

Well I was reversing my car into in the parking bay the other day at the local supermarket Waitrose on a Saturday, and yes it was extremely busy, and everyone sort of seem to be dressed normal. Then suddenly right across the centre of the car park walk a  bold man, dress in a tight leather one piece cat suit, which had 6″heals and a deep V right down the front. Well everyone  just stared, including me. He never once flinched and remained totally focused on walking to the door. I thought God he has some balls, and what strength of courage to not even make any attempt to hide the fact that he was a male that liked women’s clothes, talk  about not fitting in, and what an entrance.

Anonymous

Amanda, I’m not going to take the bait. Gilly

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

This relates to one of my fears when taking Kelly out in public. I don’t really want to be noticed to start with but since just about everyone wear same clothes, boring top, pants and sneakers of some kind (hard to even see the women in a crowd ) anyone coming in skirt and heels will be noticed.
      When Kelly go out it will always be skirt/dress and heels of some kind and that means I stand out almost as much as pink stilettos in a parking lot and I feel that is some attention I’m not ready to have.

Now if Kelly put on pants and sneakers she wouldn’t stand out but then it’s kind of loosing the point of go out as Kelly since underdress is something I can do anytime.

/kt

Anonymous

I like to blend in but with just a pinch of stand out. Jeans with a low cut top and a sweater over but with no more than 2 1/2 to 3 inch heals  and a little bling such as rings bangles and a pretty neckless.

I would save the pink stiletto’s for a night out at a club, I’m a shy girl lol

Anonymous

Golly….bye bye Tesco’s…hello Waitrose

Grace xx

Anonymous

Grace, take your Waitrose re-usable bag to Aldi’s, fools everyone! Gilly.

Anonymous

Haha…..I have been known to take re usable Marks and Spencers bags to Morrisons….is that naughty too??

Anonymous

well i dont have any pink shoes, but i do have a pink dress and a pink mini skirt. its alright to stick out in a crowd. i do it quite often. it take a lot of conferdence to do it and i dont care what people think. i like to stick out in a crowd. completely opposite of my male side. i like to be looked at and checked out. i wore my pink sweater dress an a pink cowgirl hat with black high heel sandals. i like to think that someone will remember seeing me that day and wondering who that was. i get alot of people say they saw me a week, month or a year ago and remember me. i try to push the envelope too see how far i can go.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=395237]
      Gosh Grace you are so living on the edge of rebellion. 😂

Anonymous

[postquote quote=395282]
      What about pink welly boots?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?