- August 28, 2020 at 10:49 am #378555Janice DoeParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Since we are all working from home at my office, our community outreach and head of recruiting (also the owner’s daughter) keeps people engaged with a question of the day. Today’s question was if you could switch bodies with someone like the movie Freaky Friday, who would that be. Living the closet did not let me say what I really wanted to say and instead talked about another male persona. Had I instead I wanted to switch with the head of Marketing who is a very nice looking and very together woman in her late 30’s or early 40’s. She dresses well and carries herself in a very feminine way in a largely male dominated work environment. I thought about how it would feel to have natural breasts, long silky hair, and being able to walk through the office in one of her dresses and heels.
I appreciate being able to come here and post this inner thought and share with all of you what I really wanted to say, but could not for risk of losing my job.
So, I put it to the wonderful ladies here, who would you switch with for the day?
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.Sandy Jayson, Grace Scarlett, Paula Here, Tabitha Tee, Jennifer McCrennaugh, Peggy Sue Williams, Stephanie Bass, Giselle Reeves, Bettylou Cox, Stevie Steiner, Paula F, Lee Ann Rakers, Paula Aguilera, Christina Wiliams, Leonara, patty williams, Wendy Swift, Kelli Marlowe, Lizzy Edwards, Heather Harrison
- September 2, 2020 at 4:44 pm #380201Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 992 times
- September 2, 2020 at 2:35 pm #380167Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 73Has thanked: 262 timesBeen thanked: 215 times
I will need lots of freaky Fridays. Sarah michelle gellar, Britney spears, Andrea corr, caroline corr, sharon corr, Jen Ledger, Gillian Anderson, emma bunton, mandy moore, 1990s shania twain, Geri halliwell, peta wilson, Daisy duke from her dukes of hazzard days, Holly marie combs.
- September 1, 2020 at 2:42 pm #379879Nick LacroixParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 165Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 578 times
I would want to switch bodies with some of my favorite actresses. Just like thinking of strutting down Hollywood in some beautiful heels and long dresses.
- August 31, 2020 at 11:35 am #379529Christina WiliamsParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
Modern day Shania Twain in the video feel like a woman … in past Doris Day in her 60’s dresses
- August 31, 2020 at 10:17 am #379510Stephanie BrownParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
Annie Lennox for me love her confidence in speaking her mind and how she goes from gorgeous outfits to everyday wear and still looks great plus her singing voice as I clear a room in 5 mins when I sing. but she would have to wrestle me to the ground to get her body back.
- August 31, 2020 at 7:55 am #379486Rachel Ní DParticipantRegistered On: November 23, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Probably Rachel Riley again.
Gorgeous figure and she also wears a lot of things from my favorite store as was.
- August 29, 2020 at 3:24 pm #379020Debbie JParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 256 times
Zoey Deschanel. I would be adorable and irresistable 🙂
- August 29, 2020 at 2:46 pm #379009Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 309Has thanked: 1822 timesBeen thanked: 1464 times
Has to be Charlize Theron ( atomic blonde). Hugs xx. Grace
- August 29, 2020 at 12:16 pm #378944Paula HereParticipantRegistered On: April 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 43Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
I love her style, but i would switch with any average woman for as long as she wanted.
- August 29, 2020 at 6:51 am #378856Stephenie DerickParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
Julie Bowen or Kathrine Bell
- August 29, 2020 at 6:00 am #378848BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
I would gladly switch with Susanna Hoffs. (from The Bangles) I would NOT switch back!
- August 28, 2020 at 10:47 pm #378789Davinia HartParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 119Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
Beth Broderick, from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Or Darcey Bussell, the ballerina, so elegant and feminine.
- August 28, 2020 at 10:44 pm #378788
- August 28, 2020 at 8:51 pm #378776Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 743Has thanked: 6233 timesBeen thanked: 2208 times
A tossup as my girlfriend Heather H said gillian Anderson and Taylor Swift those sexy red lips just to die for
- August 28, 2020 at 8:49 pm #378774Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 394Has thanked: 672 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
Dame Helen Mirren.
- August 28, 2020 at 8:06 pm #378765
- August 28, 2020 at 7:59 pm #378760
- August 28, 2020 at 6:12 pm #378748
- August 28, 2020 at 5:27 pm #378742Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 544Has thanked: 2370 timesBeen thanked: 2569 times
- August 28, 2020 at 8:42 pm #378772
- August 28, 2020 at 5:20 pm #378740
- August 28, 2020 at 4:36 pm #378719
- August 28, 2020 at 4:26 pm #378716
- August 28, 2020 at 4:21 pm #378714
- August 28, 2020 at 4:07 pm #378708Kelly WayneParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 46Has thanked: 918 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
- August 28, 2020 at 4:07 pm #378707
- August 28, 2020 at 3:53 pm #378703
- August 28, 2020 at 3:27 pm #378693Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 261Replies: 1396Has thanked: 6022 timesBeen thanked: 4825 times
- August 28, 2020 at 3:13 pm #378682Paula AguileraParticipantRegistered On: January 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
- August 28, 2020 at 3:03 pm #378680Christina WiliamsParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
- August 28, 2020 at 2:54 pm #378679
- August 28, 2020 at 2:25 pm #378673Joeanne JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: September 18, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- August 28, 2020 at 1:42 pm #378639Christina WiliamsParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
- August 28, 2020 at 1:01 pm #378625
- August 28, 2020 at 1:00 pm #378623ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
- August 28, 2020 at 1:00 pm #378622Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 47Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
For her bright eyes and warm smile, her welcoming spirit, generous humanity and good old common sense which has always been an inspiration to me, i would love to be my old friend Patti, who i miss so much, even if only for a Friday.
- August 28, 2020 at 12:52 pm #378619Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 235Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
- August 28, 2020 at 12:50 pm #378618
- August 28, 2020 at 12:49 pm #378617
- August 28, 2020 at 12:22 pm #378596
- August 28, 2020 at 12:02 pm #378586
- August 28, 2020 at 11:04 am #378559
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.