• This topic has 55 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 51 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Since we are all working from home at my office, our community outreach and head of recruiting (also the owner’s daughter) keeps people engaged with a question of the day. Today’s question was if you could switch bodies with someone like the movie Freaky Friday, who would that be. Living the closet did not let me say what I really wanted to say and instead talked about another male persona. Had I instead I wanted to switch with the head of Marketing who is a very nice looking and very together woman in her late 30’s or early 40’s. She dresses well and carries herself in a very feminine way in a largely male dominated work environment. I thought about how it would feel to have natural breasts, long silky hair, and being able to walk through the office in one of her dresses and heels.

I appreciate being able to come here and post this inner thought and share with all of you what I really wanted to say, but could not for risk of losing my job.

So, I put it to the wonderful ladies here, who would you switch with for the day?

I think Linda Carter, Wonder Woman from TV series.

Oh, Gillian Anderson for sure!

Anonymous

Sophia Vergara

Lol Taylor Swift!

Jennifer Aniston or Dakota Johnson

Taylor Swift.

Beautiful hair, outstanding body and to me epitome of femininity, and a powerful yet soothing singing voice.  I have to add excellent fashion sense.

For her bright eyes and warm smile, her welcoming spirit, generous humanity and good old common sense which has always been an inspiration to me, i would love to be my old friend Patti, who i miss so much, even if only for a Friday.

Today … any of the LA Raider cheer girls … in history … Grace Kelly 🌹

Gal Gadot

Thinking more about it … Shania Twain in her video singing feel like a woman

Jazz Jennings,

She is young with a good head on her shoulders and has her whole life ahead of her to pursue in her own way.

Anonymous

Pink, i think she is so feisty,

Taylor Swift .. oh yes her outfits … also I like Shania Twain in her video feel like a woman … but also would like to be Cher.

Wow, I remember growing up and loving her, Sophia Loren, but today I would love to be her for a Friday, Erin Burnett from CNN.

Anonymous

Kristy Brinkley, Bo Derek or Taylor Swift

Stevie65
      Lady

There are many one would be Barbra Eden. or May West or ….

Kelly
      Lady

This is an easy one for me

Jlo, she hot and turns a lot of heads still at her age. The Saturday morning I would just be me again; an almost 60 y.o. out of shape transgender woman who is happy with what she is becoming.

I love golf so my choice id Amanda Balionis,  Great interviews and complete package,

Julia Roberts

Anonymous

Raquel Welch!

I would have to go with Kate Jackson, or Melanie Griffith.

PaulaF

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Another vote for Julia Roberts from me.  I can watch Pretty Woman over and over again. 😍

Stevie

Anonymous

Janet Leigh or  Leah Thompson; I love ‘\em both.

JOJO
      Lady

Linda Gray from the TV show Dallas.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Nicole Polizzi

Dame Helen Mirren.

A tossup as my girlfriend Heather H said gillian Anderson and Taylor Swift those sexy red lips just to die for

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Rachel Riley , intelligent & beautiful 👗👠

Beth Broderick, from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Or Darcey Bussell, the ballerina, so elegant and feminine.

Anonymous

Julie Bowen or Kathrine Bell

Jenifer Anistan

I love her style, but i would switch with any average woman for as long as she wanted.

Paula

Anonymous

Hi honey

Has to be Charlize Theron ( atomic blonde).     Hugs xx.  Grace

Debbie J
      Lady

Zoey Deschanel. I would be adorable and irresistable 🙂

Probably Rachel Riley again.

Gorgeous figure and she also wears a lot of things from my favorite store as was.

R.

Annie Lennox for me love her confidence in speaking her mind and how she goes from gorgeous outfits to everyday wear and still looks great plus her singing voice as I clear a room in 5 mins when I sing. but she would have to wrestle me to the ground to get her body back.

Modern day Shania Twain in the video feel like a woman … in past Doris Day in her 60’s dresses

I would want to switch bodies with some of my favorite actresses. Just like thinking of strutting down Hollywood in some beautiful heels and long dresses.

Angelina Jolie

Karen Spudet
      Baroness

I would have to say Reba next would be Sophia Loren.

Anonymous

Betty Page

Anonymous

Any airline stewardess. Just love thier outfits. If we are talking stars, Maybe Tea Leon or Jennifer Aniston. Pretty much anybody that wears pantyhose and dreses/skirts regularly

Chelly.

Anonymous

Hi Janice,

This should be hard, given all the choices, but no.

I’d love to walk in Tina Turner’s heels for a day. The day she recorded “River Deep Mountain High”

I’m going to feel good all day now !!

Marti xxx

Katherine Hepburn. Style, class and elegance.

Beth

The younger Siouxsie Sioux. Attitude and intellect in one package.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Louise Minchin (U.K. Morning T.V)  would be my choice as she dresses so nicely and my style.

Anonymous

Maryanne form Gilligan’s island, so sweet and beautiful and that gorgeous bum in those shorts and as Bobbi says, I’m not switching back.

Anonymous

Angela Gheorghiu  Romanian soprano

Great question
      For being the good girl Maryanne from Gilligan’s island
      For the bad girl
      Linda Lovelace 😉

CelesteCD
      Lady

Hmmm….ScarJo, Diane Lane, or Jennifer Connelly, Linda Carter, heck even a Daisy Duke.   It would be fun to switch with any or all of them.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by CelesteCD.

Princess Diana, she always wore the best dresses. Especially on her wedding day.

Gloria

Anonymous

HI!

I’m a big sci-fi fan, so maybe Amanda Tapping or Teryl Rothery from Stargate SG1, a definite for Chiana from Farscape or Olivia from 12 Monkeys. The Picard incarnation of 7of9 maybe. Still on a numerical bent, No6 from BSG.

And, as a total departure, Scarlett O’Hara. All that dress!

Sigh

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Can you walk like an Egyptian? Loved that video, she’s gorgeous.

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?