• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It’s not very easy to find Trans friendly places in Uk particularly the south :/

im in South Wales but prefer south England to start anyway. Anyone know of any places girls?

thanks lots

Jess xoxo

There is a really good monthly event that is hosted in Portsmouth, if you  look on fetlife it is advertised as ‘House of Whacks’. It does have a BDSM theme but you can just sit around and have a chat with various people there without participating in any of the BDSM stuff, which is tastefully partitioned. I do crossdress and enjoy participating in the BDSM activities so it is right up my street. It is very trans friendly and I go there dressed and have a great night meeting up with others of similar ilk.

Anonymous

2016_local transgender crossdresser clubs: Jessica original post: 

It’s not very easy to find Trans friendly places in Uk particularly the south :/

im in South Wales but prefer south England to start anyway. Anyone know of any places girls?

thanks lots

Jess xoxo

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?