Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had so looked forward to relaxing at home this evening in my favorite nightgown. That, however, is not going to happen. I’m stuck in Michigan for at least another day. Visiting our families has been fun, but my wife and I were looking forward to getting home after three weeks away. We need some girlfriend time. It has been 4 weeks since we’ve been alone. Hopefully, my brother and I can get the car fixed this evening? Travelling on our anniversary was not our plan, but getting home will feel so good. We’ve been able to sneak away a few times for husband-wife time, but we both need our girlfriend time.

I’m sorry if this sounds like a rant, but I needed to gripe a little.  Thanx for listening.

MacKenzie

I totally know how important girlfriend time is to myself and my wife,good luck.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Mackenzie-if you cant rant to your BFFs who CAN you do it with? 🙂 LOL  Hope you are able to get home soon and slip into something more comfortable!

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

I feel you pain MacKenzie – but at least you and your wife have girlfriend time! Count your blessings. Hope you get back home quickly, and happy anniversary!

April

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?