• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies!

I am going to be active on the site every day again and I wanted to see how everyone is doing! I have been dressing frequently again! I love wearing pantyhose, heels and short dresses. I’m from upstate NY and am looking to make some new like minded friends. Is there anyone who loves pantyhose as much as I do? Is there anyone else like me who dresses in secret but absolutely adores it?

Hugs,

Lana

Morning Lana, yes I believe there is someone who loves pantyhose as much as you and that would be me.  I’m wearing black pantyhose right now under my work clothes.  Of course I have on black bra and panties as well.
      Pantyhose were the first thing I ever tried on and have been hooked all them ever since. Yes now I’m a full on crossdresser and starting to come out to certain people in my life.
      hugs

Ashley.

Hey Laura,

Glad to hear you’re dressing more and loving it, as you should.

For a plethora of reasons, I wasn’t able to dress for a good couple of weeks and I could feel myself getting depressed over it so was extremely happy and joyful when I found a few spare hours yesterday to enjoy my panties, bra, short skirt and strappy top with heeled ankle boots.

Like you, I dress in secret waiting for the right time and/or opportunity to tell wife.

I’m fairly new (4 months) into this so wardrobe is still fairly light, but I intend on changing that.

I’m going to try to go for a secretary look I think with white bra and thong (personal choice), white blouse, black pencil skirt with hose and some shiny heels.  I hope I look as gorgeous as I think in my head *giggles*

Love Rachel

Anonymous

Lana I am all that and in the closet, I absolutely love the feel of pantyhose. It would be nice to chat sometime.

Love Sarah xx

Hi Lana

I think the answer to both your questions is ‘Most of us’

I an fabulous thank you, painting my toes. Had an empty house tonight, so ran a bubble bath, lit some candles, and shaved in the bath  from the neck down.

Hope  you are well and having some ‘Lana’ time.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

I just love the feel of thigh highs, the lace at the top……exquisite. And the feel I get from the bra strap across my ribs, it’s just to much. I’m in the finger lakes area of upstate. 💕💋 Katie

Hi Lana, oh yes! Adore stockings, pantyhose, thigh highs, shaved legs, painted toenails….yummy! Would love to chat with you about all this funzie girly girl stuff. I’m in a pretty blue dress, black tights, and heels at the moment. Feeling very Debbie Lynn!! Kisses!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I too love short skirts and pantyhose! Actually just about any kind of hosiery, and short snug fitting skirts are my favourites. Though I do love many other things about being feminine too.

Amy

Anonymous

Hi Lana,
      I have also returned to CDH and I am dressing every day and I’m loving every minute.
      Who doesn’t love the way your legs look in pantyhose and the swish of a skirt on their legs. I’m smiling just thinking about it.
      Hugs
      Jillian

Anonymous

🌻 I’m not in NY, but I luv hose/stockings..❤️ I have lots of colors, styles, from everyday to 🔥 …. 😀

🧚🏼🦋🍭

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?