Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Hey Girls,

I read a lot of stories about girls who afraid to go anywhere en femme. While I respect everyone’s comfort zones, it is a shame to have no memories beyond your walls. In my current situation I am a book publisher, and also design book covers.

I did this cover for The Third Grace

https://www.amazon.com/Third-Grace-Deb-Elkink/dp/1547272015/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=the+third+grace+elkink&qid=1554833287&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spell

and this one for Sometimes

https://www.amazon.com/Sometimes-Peter-J-Floriani/dp/0989969630/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=sometimes+floriani&qid=1554833447&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

If you would like to go somewhere, anywhere en femme I can take you there. All I need is a picture and where you want to go. Paris, Rome, You want to be a cavewoman, Princess Leia, Darth Vamper, I can do it. This is NOT an ad. I will NOT accept money for this. The fact is, every girl deserves to be free, AND I need the practice working on people. I’ll let you in on a trade secret. If you ever see a composite where different actors are grouped when they weren’t really together, or if you suspect that is what you are seeing, look at the feet. If it is a composite most likely the feet will be hidden because it is flipping hard to match them. Got a picture of you and an ex-youd like to erase, can do. Want to have LDC holding you en femme on the Titanic, I think I can. Got a photo that is too dark, I can enhance them.

Send me a pm, or reply here with questions.

Luv

D

Anonymous

Sorry Deanna—NOT for me !!!!  I’ll stay home……………..way to much temptation for me to want to succumb to kissing a man or another like me……………….even if  ‘just a kiss’, or a hand following my panty line…………..through a very light weight mini dress………………but you have a good idea going……..

Mikki

Hi Deanna, The idea you’re proposing is pure genius and could be a valuable service to some of us “gurls”. Have you had any takers since you posted this? If so, how did they turn out? Friend hugs from Brittney.

Aoife
      Lady

If I had any picture of me en femme I would love to see myself as a dollybird in Swinging London. Maybe someday!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?