Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Cammi and just recently rediscovered this community. I’ve been a closeted crossdresser since I was a teenager, and even thought I may have been trans at times, but growing up in a large conservative Mormon family meant that I got chastised every time my mom found a stash of her clothes that I had taken to try on.

Now a decade later I have been happily married for the last seven years and absolutely love my wife. I am close in size to her so have been able to dress up on the rare occasion when she was gone for a day or out of town. I haven’t been able to bring myself to tell her about my dressing up (she is a firm believer in the church still while I have started to drift away).

The problem is that this last week she has been out of town and I have kicked things up ten notches by buying myself a wig, breast forms, a few of my own clothing items, and have gotten decent at doing my own makeup while dressing every day after work. All of these are firsts for me and I feel like I can make myself somewhat passable and it feels utterly amazing!

Now I would love to express my femininity more in my marriage and come out to my wife, but she is already pretty shaken after I have decided to step away from the church recently and another big change just might send her over the edge right now. I have started wearing panties as my only underwear and she has gotten a comfortable with that but I still fantasize about going out as girlfriends together occasionally to get pedicures, dress up for dinner, or go shopping, but that feels like a very distant possibility.

Either way, when she gets home from this trip (a girls weekend getaway that I wasn’t invited to) she’ll have at least a few small changes to soak in like my mint green toenails, a pair of high waisted skinny jeans, some leggings, and a women’s workout tank that I bought myself. I’m hoping I can pull those items off while still out and about as a guy, but we’ll see if she’ll be accepting of that or not. Here’s to hoping for brighter days and having a community that more or less understands what this internal struggle is like.

Hi Cammi,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Cammi and welcome back to this friendly and supportive community.

I can empathize with you Cammi. Sometimes it is very hard to be happy because society puts up obstacles.

Hugs. Dana.

Hi Cammi it’s nice to meet you, I’m a mature crossdresser and I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m not sure if i would tell my wife about my crossdressing life on many occasions she has said she can’t understand why some men want to dress 👗 up like women so i don’t really see the point in telling her, I’m in the UK so can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕, I got married too because i thought it would (cure) me well there is no (cure)for what we are, we are crossdresser’s and only another crossdresser understand’s why we do it X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Cammi!

First, welcome back! Second, I understand exactly where you are coming from. I, too, am married to the love of my life but have not been able to share this part of me with her. Just know that you are among family and support!

Erika

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome back and hope you can stay this time and share with your sisters here. Also hope things go well with the wife.

Hello Cammi welcome back to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

Well in your situation it can be difficult but not impossible, you also have to live your life. You have to take one step at a time as you feel comfortable. Me I have done this since I was 9 till now at 62. For me it’s natural. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Cammi nice to meet you and so happy you returned home girlfriend as we allways keep the light on for some of our lost sisters and family members hopeing for them to see there way home..  Please look around rekindle your old friendships and allways start some new ones many ladies here from all over the world to build those friendships as we are just a simple click away from you .. So sorry for your reluctance to come out to your wife as this is a problem many ladies here have also then others myself included that have very supportive wifes or Significant others to help on the girly journey in your life good luck girlfriend..  Dont forget as you now have many sisters here to answer any and all questions you micht have good luck..

Please do us a little favor girlfriend and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Cammi,

Welcome back to this lovely accepting community! I hope your wife will see that she can enjoy a new girlfriend, as well as having her husband.

Hugs,

💕Lara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cammi welcome back Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Cammi

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?