Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Going to pass it down to someone,my 15 year old son and he is learning very well.My wife and I noticed something out of him,a soft girly side of him lately.Said he is like me,a happy young man with a soft girly side of him.So far I have taught him make up which he almost has down.Did shop for girl’s clothes for him too,wife and I were there.Let him pick the clothes out and did good at a second hand store.Figured out what he liked and didn’t like.Did buy him a couple pairs of shoes as well which he is learning how to walk in them very well.Also did get his ears pierced as well on Saturday.My wife and I see him much happier in the long run becoming a part time part daughter.Has his femme name picked out,Mandy.Goal is for him to come out as Mandy on January 1st,2021 for the first time.Good thing is he has my wife and I for support.Also nothing is going to change in our family.

It sounds like my life story, I to started my CD journey   at 15 also and with the blessing of mom and dad. My father and his brother were crossdressers and my mom and sister were very helpful with getting things to wear. Your son is very lucky to have wonderful supportive parents like you. He will grow up not having guilt feelings like so many CD”S have had to grow up with and will be much more happy with his life and feel much closer to mom and dad. I did.

How wonderful that “she” has you there to help and support.  The best thing that you and your wife can do.

Hugs and kisses

Yvette

[postquote quote=408171]
      He will and also supports me.Has support from my younger sister Nicole whom is a post op transsexual too.She told him don’t give up on his dreams.We let him pick out the clothing because he might of not liked what we picked out.

[postquote quote=408173]
      Includes my younger sister too,she plans on to take him shopping for more clothes this weekend and is also going to let him pick out the clothes too

That’s wonderful to hear, Bre!

My sister-in-law (my Husband’s sister) has a son – now daughter – who has been dressing since about 12, and is planning to go fulltime once Yr 12 exams and graduation is over. Growing up on a farm she has had plenty of time and privacy to develop and practice as Hayley and we are confident that the final part of the transition will be smooth. I’ve been honoured to help her along the way (so much fun shopping for clothes and shoes together!), and I was planning to take her to get another pair of ear piercings this weekend but we are under lockdown again.

All the best Bre, and pass on my regards to Mandy 🙂

[postquote quote=408180]
      Mandy wears glasses just like me,going to get her a pair of feminine glasses too when she dresses as Mandy.I have two pairs,one for my male side and a feminine pair for Bre

Anonymous

Hi Bre, I just want to say you sound really beautiful parents, and a roll model for others. I had a really understanding mother and sister who knew and supported me, but not a father, absolutely no way would he had been accepting or understanding or even tolerated the idea of CD. So it’s refreshing to read your story and others.

Anonymous

Hello Bre

Mandy is very lucky indeed to have a ” cocoon” of love and protection to develop in…

A lot of us girls had no one to advise us, and learned a lot of lessons the hard way….it probably made grace a stronger girl in the end, but a few problems did arise I could have done without….

Warmest wishes to you all…and 1st Jan should be the start of a ” Happy New Year”….cheers

grace xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Bre….. what an amazing family.   That is one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever read.  Your son was truly born under a lucky star to have not just you, but your wife and the family there.   Honestly, I started getting misty eyed thinking how less painful and better my life would have been with such support and encouragement – and love – at a young age.  What you are doing really is priceless, odds are you have more than likely saved Mandy many years of grief – or worse.  I can just imagine the peace and love it must bring to all involved.  You deserve a hug and pat on the back every day for the rest of your life for this Bre!  Well done hon!!❤

Stevie

Becka
      Lady

I think what you and your wife are doing is absolutely wonderful.  There are not enough positive adjectives to describe this.

You may realize this but you’ve removed a tremendous burden from your childs shoulders.  They will forever and endlessly love you for this.

I know directly of a family whose daughter (former son), situation ended in the worse way imaginable.

By being such wonderful human beings you will have such a great family life.

Bravo to you both, and your child!

Love and Hugs,

Rebecka

I wish I had parents like you growing up to deal with the pain and shame. If I were a parent I would like to do the same for my child as some of you have. You are a blessing

Emily
      Lady

Mandy is one lucky young lady to be a part of a family with such amazing parents! Well done you for recognizing it and having the courage to talk about it as a family. She has a bright future ahead of her and is getting a fantastic head start from you and your wife. Congratulations to you all!

[postquote quote=408354]
      Including from my younger sister Nicole whom is a post op transsexual whom came out when she was 16

Evelyn
      Lady

What a truly wonderful family, you should be very proud of yourselves.
      Stay safe xx

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?