Welcome Flora.

Hugs, Liara

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 4204

Hi Flora nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of the many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the journeys there femme lifes are on ..  So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Flora as she travels down her own girly path in life ..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are all just a simple click away..   Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Wanda Ovahear
      Registered On: October 19, 2022
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 245

Hello Flora,

What a charmingly quaint name, if I may say so. It calls to mind the big hats and bustles of The Flora Dora Girls.

Are you an old-fashioned girl or a modern?

In either case it’s great to meet you!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Allysa Grant
      Lady
      Registered On: November 1, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 184

Hi. Flora. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and guidance in your journey. I have come to realize that I needed a site for companionship and i found it here. Feel free to ask questions and learn from all of the ladies. Hugs, Allysa

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Rozalyn Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2022
      Replies: 478

Hi Flora welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, we have all sorts of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Replies: 578

It is a wonderful life.we are glad to have you welcome to the site

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Skye
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 27, 2022
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 99

Hi Flora 🙂

Welcome to CDH. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have. Lots of great and welcoming ladies here.

Welcome, Jessica

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 97
      Replies: 5614

Hi Flora,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

J J
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 322

Welcome, and enjoy all the new experiences about to unfold. You say you are new to dressing, so please take a moment to tell some of your recent experiences. This is a good place to start telling us a little bit about yourself. “Inquiring minds want to know.”

April Sinclair
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 29, 2022
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 213

Hello Flora welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Greta La Folle
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2022
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 305

Hi Flora
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.