Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all I’m new and from east Texas. I’ve like most I’m sure I started with underdressing and have evolved to wearing more and more. Can’t pass so mostly dress at home. Always enjoy chatting with like minded individuals. I’ve been married for 26years and after some Rough years have a fully accepting wife now. I’m an open book so don’t be afraid to ask me questions!

Anonymous

Hi Breanna, and welcome to CDH.  Let me be the first fo welcome you to to this great site.  We have several Texas ladies here (I’m in Houston), but none near you that I know about.  Hopefully one or more will check in a prove me wrong.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brianna welcome,   express yourself with complete confinance here. Our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience.isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more.

Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Brianna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Brianna!

Hi Brianna, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Pardon my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. We have had an explosion of new members lately. Although I am delighted to see so many new members sharing their crossdressing journey with us by joining the site, but it does make it difficult to keep up with them all. Two things stood out when I looked at your introduction post and profile page. Your wife has taken a while to become somewhat accepting of your crossdressing and you were comfortable enough with it to also tell a few close friends about it.  That  tells me that you are pretty comfortable with your crossdressing journey and letting some that are close to you know about it. I don’t really have any close friends that are still living except for the the ones that I have here on CDH and they are terrific- but they are crossdressers like me. Your statement on your profile page made me wonder if some of my old military friends were still alive how would they react to me telling them about my crossdressing journey. I think you will enjoy your CDH membership! Lots of wonderful people are members and if you stay active on the site I am sure you will make a lot of friends and enjoy the many features the site has to offer. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?