• This topic has 24 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone just wanted to let everyone know I am bandage free now. Dr took off the bandages and now all is left is the stitches. Now can half way see a star in the making. Watchout Hollywood of the red carpet New girl coming to town. giggles.  Still some swelling but still doing my ice packs and meds. Able to eat little more foods not as soft but getting there.

Big hugs to all the girls here for the wishes and thoughts

Donna

Anonymous

[postquote quote=547255]
      That’s AWESOME!!!

congratulations!!!

Anonymous

Thank you Lexi feeling better now. Acturally now feeling lighter without all that stuff on.

Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thank you Donna for sharing the good news… “looks”
      Like you are on the road to recovery… our prayers are being answered and healing energy continues your way…hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Thank you Leonara much appreciated.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Whoot! You go girl…

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Thank you Abbie

Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Happy news and I hope you heal well.

Anonymous

Thank you Angela  Same here for healing. Believe will since following Dr orders.

Hugs

Donna

danielle
      Baroness

glad to hear all is going well thoughts are with you

Anonymous

Thank you Danielle Happy things are now startiing to look like a woman minus the stitches and no makeup.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Remember us little people when you get your star in the Walk of Fame, Donna

Jillian

Anonymous

haha invite everyone for sure. thank you Jillian

hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Donna…it’s almost Halloween….and you’re ditching the mummy costume???

Seriously, it’s good news honey, glad you’re getting there!!!…

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Thank you Grace  I think be more scarier by halloween if stiches don’t come out get one of those ripped gowns and the freaky hair and be the bride of frankstein.

Hugs
        Donna

Hi Donna,

Wonderful News!

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you so much Alice

Hugs

Donna

Brielle
      Lady

Really wonderful news, Donna! You give us all hope and encouragement to overcome our own battles!!

Take good care of yourself.

Brielle

Anonymous

Thank you Brielle  feel the same way with all the girls here too gives me reason to continue my journey through.

big hugs

Donna

Hi Donna the first part of your journey is behind you now and reading your replies on the forum it has been a success ,this must now spur you on to the next stage ,a little nervous ,but knowing that this will give you wanted you have wanted for a long time a full transition ,thinking of you Michelle xx

Anonymous

Thank you so much Michelle that one major change behind me one more coming in November Then let the HRT take it course in time.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello brave Donna. Happy to hear you’re making progress and everything is going to plan. The beautiful butterfly is emerging! Can’t wait to see your pics after everything is complete. We all admire you sweetie!

Anonymous

Thank you again Michelle getting excited myself of the outcome. Once get pass these stitches being gone and then scars kinda disappear. and the natural fem face with no makeup be out.  One of reason wanted to do this so can go natural at times. And still be female. The endgame.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous
          Lady

I just checked your profile pic and believe me you will be even more stunning if possible no doubt.

Anonymous

Thanks Michelle hoping to be that 2 hours of makeup and all

Hugs

Donna

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?