Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello to everyone here, I’ve just joined and thought I’d say hello and break the ice. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Marissa, and welcome home! We all look forward to chatting with you, and getting to know ya….

👠Kendra

Anonymous

Hello Kendra, and thank you for such a warm welcome to the community here! 😀

Anonymous

Hello Marissa!

Welcome, consider the ice broken 🥰.

— Abbie

Anonymous

Thank you so much Abbie! 🙂

Hi Marissa

Welcome to the site.

Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Hi Bianca and thank you <3

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Samantha and thank you too for such a warm and encouraging welcome to the site. I have no doubt I’ll be asking plenty of questions, to the point everyone says “oh no not her again!” lol

So far i’ve muddled my way through the last decade or so with lots of trial and error and some invaluable turtorials on youtube from make-up techniques to how to tuck properly, that and an unquenchable case of OCD 😉

Hi Marissa,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy exploring the site.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you so much Alice 🤗

Hi Marissa
      Welcome to CDH
      You have plenty of sister’s here
      So when you are ready to chat, look me or one of these
      Fabulous lady’s
      Kisses Jennifer Ramirez

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Welcome to cdh marissa. It’s a great place to be. Lots of cool people.

Anonymous

Im sitting here in a floaty skirt and stockings with suspenders, arent they a bitch to attach, whats the secret? Looking forwad to the journey and i think pepole are kinder than the “real world” and i can finally be me x

A warm welcome to CDH Marissa!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Revel
      Baroness

Welcome to the family, Marissa! I remember the day that I first joined CDH hoping to make some CD friends. Now I have quite a few, and I wish you the same.

XOXO Revel

Hi Marissa
      Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative, Love to chat with you anytime.
      Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marissa welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Marissa,Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it as much as we are do.

Anonymous

Marissa 🦋 welcome to CDH!

Hi Marrissa very nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the Best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As for having a supportive wife you are so lucky as the same myself its a gem in our femme world .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with so have fun girl.. As for the gem in your life if she might be intrested in joining herself to learn more about you and us in the femme parts of our lifes .. The group for her is for wifes and significant others as she can meet and chat with others like herself learning more about your femme side  and a place we cant access just for them to chat and learn.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

Hi Marissa welcome to CDH

Hugs

Donna

Welcome to CDH Marissa! Hope you enjoy your time here, cheers

Anonymous

Well hello right back at ya sweetie. 💕💋 Katie

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi   Marrisa,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Welcome Marissa!

Hi Marissa. I am sure you’ll like it here.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?