• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, everyone!  My name is Kallista, a 30-some crossdresser who has been enjoying this side of her life since her college days.  I’ve been learning more and more about myself and hope to learn about others here who share my passions.  I’m a little late in introducing myself but everyone here has been absolutely lovely so far and I hope to keep making more friends!  I’m typically pretty shy but I enjoy some daring outfits.  And to clear the record, lace and leather are wonderful but silk and satin is where it’s at!  😉 Where do you stand?

Love you all!!

I’m with you,silk and satin is the best!

Forgive the pun, but we’re cut from the same cloth, Cabo!  ^_^

Tailor-made wordplay.  Seams the pun-ishment is strong with this crowd.  Oh for an “everything but leather” option! ^^

P.S. having a trans girlfriend in your state I feel for you. *hugs for support and also warmth*

I think I’m going to like you, Val!  😉  I bow to your superior wordplay.  *hugs*

I didn’t know if my first message was sent, so more info. I’ve been retired 19 years wow.

I’ve talked to college about being a married parttime cd’er and feelings of TS.

Hobbies include HO trains and photography. I drive cars now for dealers.

Anonymous

I’m a silk and satin girl I feel so sexy when I have them on

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kallista,  welcome . Silk and satin. The exhilarating  feeling of softness caressing so close to the skin. I’m so in love with this .

Stephanie 🌹

Definitely a love I share.  The softness with the appropriate warmth and sometimes coolness of the fabric just feels wonderful.

Welcome Kallista!

Anonymous

Welcome Kallista and for me if it is not silk and satin there is no point.

Hugs Donna.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?