Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maria Girl
      Duchess

Just joined recently and so nice to meet all you; been a long journey in accepting ‘Maria’ but she is definately part of me. I find her sexy/thrilling and very enjoyable when dressed as her and look forwards to sharing girly things with you

Maria xx

Just joined today too, welcome Maria.

Maria Girl
        Duchess

That’s great Cindy Lou and great to meet you xx

Welcome to CDH. I’m rather new as well but I think that I have never had warmer welcome than when I joined CDH a couple of weeks ago. This is a very friendly place, and everyboy is so kind and helpful. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lily-Rose

Maria Girl
          Duchess

Hi Lily Rose

Yes am soo looking forwards to chatting with you and everyone here

Kisses

‘Maria’ xxx

Hi Maria, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Maria Girl
        Duchess

Hi Stephanie,

Great to meet you as well

Maria xxx

Hi Maria and Cindy Lou

Welcome to CDH. This is such a feminine and comforting to place to grow as women. So many girls to help. I have made several very personal connections already. Girls to share and dream with and everyone is there for you. Anytime you want to chat please feel free.

Sweet pink kisses

jill

Maria Girl
        Duchess

Hi Jill

so nice thanks so much; thanks to the Internet us girls can get together on sites like these it’s a great worldwide community! Yes it’s a long road sometimes but you can’t shake the femme side, it’s with you for good

‘Maria’ xxx

Hi Maria,

Welcome, I too am from the U.K. but unlike you haven’t travelled too far from home. This is a really friendly place and the girls are really nice.

I am always happy to chat, hopefully we will get the chance to catch up, please feel free to message me.

Jessica

Welcome Maria:

I am always to find a new friend.  Please feel free to message with me at any time.

H&K

V

Maria Girl
        Duchess

Thanks so much; great to have you as a friend

‘Maria’ xxx

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Maria! Glad to you have you as part of this community. There is tons of great advice and support to be found here. All you need do is, ask. Have fun exploring and making friends. You’re not alone!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maria

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself with the thrill in expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hi Maria and welcome to CDH.

Looking forward to sharing in your adventures, best wishes, Rei

Hi Maria,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome to the most wonderful internet places in the world ❤️❤️

Lily-Rose

Welcome Maria!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?