- This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Terri Anne.
- February 1, 2023 at 2:15 pm #714568Synthia SorrellParticipantRegistered On: December 19, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I’m looking forward to participating and eventually upgrading to the Duchess plan… for the moment hello! My name is Synthia or TVSynthia… I’m a life long cross dresser and enjoy the connection of other like minded real cross dressers for friendships and adventures!
15 users thanked author for this post.
- February 6, 2023 at 12:56 pm #716146Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 1425Has thanked: 2057 timesBeen thanked: 2957 times
Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM). You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.
- February 2, 2023 at 8:23 pm #715001Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6747Has thanked: 14965 timesBeen thanked: 14506 times
welcome and happy that you have joined our Sisterhood. This is truly a beautiful place meeting new people and making friends along the way . Since being here I’ve noticed different levels of dressing. Like myself I’m just new to this and learning and understanding who I am. You dear have been there and experienced and I’m sure your expertise and warm advice would be greatly asked by these lovely ladies. Here at Cdh we’re everywhere and that’s what makes this a special place .
- February 1, 2023 at 8:24 pm #714679Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 1840Has thanked: 3638 timesBeen thanked: 6222 times
Welcome to CDH.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- February 1, 2023 at 6:02 pm #714631Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 28Replies: 4529Has thanked: 65984 timesBeen thanked: 16259 times
Hi Synthia nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Synthia as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..
3 users thanked author for this post.
- February 1, 2023 at 5:33 pm #714617Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 99Replies: 5912Has thanked: 7877 timesBeen thanked: 15615 times
Welcome to CDH.
- February 1, 2023 at 5:02 pm #714609Christina IsmeRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 549Has thanked: 857 timesBeen thanked: 2435 times
I am also full time girl 👧 most my life congratulations. We are glad to have you
- February 1, 2023 at 3:50 pm #714592Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 696Has thanked: 3022 timesBeen thanked: 2751 times
Hi Synthia, and welcome to a wonderful place to share and make new friends. I am sure there are all kinds of opportunities to go out and about in SFO. I understand the importance of finding friends locally that you can do ‘girly stuff’ with. We are just now forming a small group here in Phoenix, and I am so excited about it. I don’t know much about the organized efforts in SFO but I am sure there are are several. I do know the Sacramento area has a very dynamic crossdressing group that meets frequently. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette
- February 1, 2023 at 3:04 pm #714579Synthia SorrellLadyRegistered On: December 19, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
Hello everyone thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m in Northern Cali bay area and as we get to know one another, I’d love to chat and get to know one another better!
- February 1, 2023 at 2:29 pm #714572April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 561Has thanked: 7632 timesBeen thanked: 2614 times
Hello Synthia welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. When you get time to complete more of your bio it would be welcomed so we can all learn a little more about who you are. Welcome!
3 users thanked author for this post.
- February 1, 2023 at 3:01 pm #714578Synthia SorrellLadyRegistered On: December 19, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
Thank you so much April!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.