Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

First off thank you all for allowing me to be a member, from what little I’ve seen so far y’all seem very cool.

I’m originally from Virginia but I’ll use a old worn out but still appropriate saying “I’m not from Texas but I got here as soon as I could!”.

I’m not Transgender but I am a full time “stealth” Crossdresser. By “stealth” I mean that while I only own and wear women’s clothing (except for shoes (male size 13 cost wayyyyyy to much for women’s size 15) and three men’s long sleeve shirts (women’s long sleeve shirts are way too short in sleeve length (and Texas winters only requires long sleeve shirts a few days a year)) when in public at first glance it appears that I’m wearing men’s clothes. But, if one looks closer it becomes more obvious that I’m actually wearing women’s clothing. Such details like pants/shorts with no fly, no rear pockets, no belt loops, elastic waistband or a drawstring at the waist, shirts that button right over left, vnecks where the v is a little lower than a mans, fabrics that are a more flowing than most men’s clothes are made with, a bit (not much) of embroiderly and so forth and so on. Oh ya, and the outline of my bra may show thru my shirt/blouse a wee bit. Actually, when I’m outta town and feeling a little sassy I’ll wear a shirt/blouse that allows my entire bra to show thru, it’s the only time I wear a white shirt/blouse.

While I don’t wish to be female I still enjoy and appreciate all things feminine. A lady I used to date described me as “a male who enjoys a few female perks”.

I did keep EVERYTHING from the nose down shaved and really enjoyed wearing pantyhose under shorts in public (a hard thing to do sometimes in this Texas heat!) but stopped shaving ‘n wearing hose when my right leg was amputated in 2010. With the help of a prosthetic leg I’m fine now. However I did have to trash all my LLHWPG’s and replace them with high waist panty girdles (no leg (fabric) to interfere with my prosthetic) AND the biggest bummer was a beautiful and expensive tattoo went into the trash with my leg.

Okay, this brief introduction is turning into a short novel. Sorry.

Anonymous

HI BOB40B–BRA SIZE? SORRY ABOUT YOUR LEG. ITS HARD ENOUGH BEING A CD I CANT IMANGEN THE PROBS YOU HAVE –GOD BLESS YOU– YOU ARE STRONGER THEN ME. I TOO LOVE TO DRESS FEM. W/MARRIED WIFE HAS DIED HAVE 4 KIDS THEY KNOW I AM CD AND ARE FINE W/IT. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE HAD AN INTERESTING LIFE. I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT W/YOU ON THE SITE . I WISH YOU THE BEST -BE ALL THE GIRL YOU CAN BE AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE LOVE AND HUGS JENNIFER1CD

Anonymous

TY Jen, I did stop by the chat room earlier this morning, couple of nice folks there. I’ll b looking f

Rose
      Lady

Hi Bob. Welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you; I’m glad you were finally able to resolve whatever technical issues you were having and make your introduction post.

Hello and Welcome  Bob,

Glad you’ve  found  our  community. Love the intro, sorry ye lost that tatoo, oh the leg too. Ye seem to have a great attitude  about life.

Cookie  😀

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?